Sealed Garage Medical Grow

Here's my precious baby's. There about 11 days from date I put them in the paper towl. Im not sure when I should transplant them but im guessing any day? They have some pretty good roots! Any tips would be good guys. My friend helping me is gone to Amsterdam for the cup so im not sure what to do.

100_06083.jpg

Since uve been on 24 just pick whatever point you want them to turn off and then back on 4 hours later and call it good, i strongly believe transitioning them by the hour causes more damage then good, but thats a personal thing.
Have you considered going to an even lesser light schedule? I use 16 on 8 off, i like to refer to it as the "Human Cycle" some call it the "GLR"? any way, point of it is to save on power, and i like how vigourous my growth is compared to my old 24hr a day schedule

Wait till u guys see the end result. Where I live most license's are for 15 plants. We go for 5-8 weeks veg. Its basically standard practice here to grow in 60-70 litre tote's. If my plants are even close to the size of my teachers I bet everyone on this board will start growing in these when they see the result's.

My buddy is gone to amstardam for the cup all ask him if i can take a pictures of one of his plants when he comes home. Therei think 30-40 days into flower its major drool candy!

GLR most certainly is not 16/8 light cycle but it does produce excellent growth and saves a bucket on power and co2 when you start running that.GLR is 12 on, 5.5 off, 1 on, 5.5 off and repeat. Works brilliantly and is well documented on this site.

Oh I see, i never looked into it to be sure, suppose i shouldnt have said anything lol
thanks for the correct info tho :Namaste:

You using just sunshine mix#4? no amendments??

sm#4 is just spagnum peat moss, perlite, gypsum and lime, so you can almost consider it hydro. I would aim for ph of 6.2-6.4 if your not using any amendments (i.e. guanos, manures, powders, kelps). You should also be giving the first dose of nutrients before soil but after hydro, with a soilless mix like sunshine I'd give nutes at about day 21 from germ

what kinda water are you using? and what are your ppms lookin like?

Ok so yes im using sunshine number #4 u really know your stuff. Im using distilled tap water and i phed it down to 6.3-6.4. I don't have a ppm tester im going to get one right as soon as my wife get off in 60 min then i could tell u.

So what do U recommend just I flush it with phed water after I check the ppm?

Im starting to get nervious I cant affored any set backs right now:(

I appreciate the comment bro. I use reverse osmosis and not distilled, not a big difference but RO has 0 minerals and is easier to diagnose problems with. Have you looked real close at those white spots? I don't think they're mites but if you have a 30x scope or even a 10x loupe you can see a little better. I would clean my fingers, and squish everywhere I see them with my index and thumb (mites or no mites) just incase they are something. I know a lot of people on this site (includin myself) use No Pest Strips from the depot or some home place. The main ingredient, Dichlorvos, will kill any bugs in site but you can't be in the room for more than 3 hours at a time, it's completely safe for plants though. Have you given any liquid nutrients so far? or added anything to the soil? I'm just askin so I can get an idea of your ppms. What are you temps and rh like?? Honestly don't worry at all bro, this'll get dealt with ;)

Back
Top Bottom