Second Generation Bagseed

There are so many variables that determine what can be produced indoors, or outside. Light being the most critical. Spend some time reviewing the successful methods used by the contributor's here on 420, and use the FAQ section if you can't find answers to questions you may have.

Good Luck!

I finally weighed all the bud from plant#2, actually shocked, weighed it again. Impressed. 3.4oz. Tops alone were 1.93oz. We've jarred the buds from plant#1, and will give them a few days before weighing.

And you were worried they wouldn't produce:yummy: Wanda genetics are superior! Congratulations! I need you over here teaching me how to get that kind of yield. :thumb:

And you were worried they wouldn't produce:yummy: Wanda genetics are superior! Congratulations! I need you over here teaching me how to get that kind of yield. :thumb:

OMG dept.

Last night my buddy that flowered #1 brought over the manicured buds for me to 'burp' while he's out of town for the weekend. I wasn't feeling all that good, so I missed out on trimming, and jarring, so this was the first chance I'd had to smell, and sample it since we chopped her down.

What a difference. Sure they looked like Wanda, even had the foxtail tops, but where the plant I flowered has a strong dank, somewhat sour skunky scent, with a simi couch lock effect, the other plant has the sweetest cannabis scent I've ever smelled. The smoke is somewhere between bubble gum, and jujubies. I shit you not. No lung explosion, followed by gasps of h20 from a hit on plant#2, just a light, sweet tasting pull. Two hits and we were seriously jacked.

The best part? She self pollinated:) Should have listened to ya OMM!

Haven't weighed her yet, but I think she'll top plant#2
harvest-1-102910a.234520

AmGrowR - Using six 42W CFL's would work okay. My original light canopy was a cardboard box using only four 42W CFL's, and was used for my first indoor grow four years ago, producing a very respectable plant......I'm using eight currently 'cause there's room, and as the old saying goes, one can never have too much light. No topping, it would only create a more crowded environment, reducing light penetration, and add to LST maintenance.

Thank you very much. Valuable info that will be useful to me:thumb:appreciated:peacetwo:

I'm loving what I see! :thumb:
What a frigging haul !

Old OldSkoool you have out done your self. Just a beautiful harvest! :ganjamon:

It' also good to see two of my old friends helping each other too! :popcorn:

OK! I got to admit that you did much better than I expected, however I did think you would do good.....but.....this harvest was wonderful! That should get you through going to see your son and enough to get a new harvest in before you run out. :thumb: jujubees? :rofl:

Had some difficulties being able to access, and update this thread following an edit to my info a few days ago, but thanks to the 420 folks, I'm back in business.

We finally weighed plant #1 after a weeks curing. I kinda figured plant #1 could possibly yield more than plant #2, but 114.4g?!! 4oz?!! We must have screwed up....so we weighed it again. Second weighing resulted in 114.6g, and as an added bonus, we've found 3 seeds so far!

harvest_1-102910a.JPG

I'll end my show 'n tell contribution with this parting photo of my half of what Wanda's two chunky daughters produced. 3.7oz total. Not too shabby a showing for a few CFL's, bag seed, and a lot of love.

Thanks for all the kind comments!

harvest110710.JPG

OldSkoool,

It has been a long time since I was on the board. I see this is the last thread that you started.
I am posting on it in hopes that you will receive an email about my reply.

I just wanted to remind you of how much you helped me and I wanted to say,
Thank you and I hope that you are doing well!

Lost1

Back
Top Bottom