Seedlings 2nd: Black Lime Bubba & OGKBV2.1 Cross

Took them out and gave them a mist. Really starting to see some personality from them. The BLB both started out looking like twins and now they couldn't be different. The crosses are starting to make me feel reassured. Huge long fans and the undergrowth is starting to fill. My last run with the BCP I thought she was gonna be a lower yield turned out to be extremely dense flowers that weighed a ton for the size. One of the crosses has mostly 3 blades some 4 bladed leaves.

OGKBV2.1 cross #1
20200205_190608.jpg
20200205_190547.jpg
20200205_190542.jpg

OGKBV2.1 cross #2
20200205_190459.jpg
20200205_190432.jpg

Black Lime Bubba #1
20200205_190410.jpg
20200205_190355.jpg

Black Lime Bubba #2
20200205_190329.jpg
20200205_190303.jpg

I just gave the new scissors a test drive. Cleaned up buds beautifully....very easy control and really sharp. Nothing sticks to the blades so far after light use.

I also cleaned up the bottoms of the four going into flower and took another set of branches off the bonsai projects. Really nice pair for sure.

20200205_193033.jpg
20200205_193020.jpg

I popped all of my jars to check in and have a smell test....still concerned about mold showing up somewhere. The Lemon Thai Kush and BCP were both dank the whole way through and have been curing nicely. The BCPhas been changing constantly and the Lemon just reeks of citrus....but the Laniakea was extremely subtle and I couldn't get anything off her I could recognize. Now the little Lani jars all smell just like cookie dough! Wasn't sure if I was dreaming, but all I am getting is cookie.

My thoughts exactly....the skelly pheno has the same smell as well. Honestly I don't think I have ever had buds that smell like that....has me interested in the "cakes" and other types like that now.
I got a few killer different Cake cuts...keep a few cuts of what you're growing around, and maybe we can trade later?

I'd love a keeper BCP pheno, and to try that Black Lime Reserve....

Should have soon: vanilla frosting x wedding cake, ice cream cake, birthday cake, wedding cake

I got a few killer different Cake cuts...keep a few cuts of what you're growing around, and maybe we can trade later?

I'd love a keeper BCP pheno, and to try that Black Lime Reserve....

Should have soon: vanilla frosting x wedding cake, ice cream cake, birthday cake, wedding cake
I'm in Canada if that makes a difference....the boarder is a betch! I just started collecting cuts and it is killing me that I didn't keep a cut of my BCP.....

I should have some tahoe cake crosses in the mail eventually for my collection. Trading cuts with members here would be great.

I have a 300W blurple....it's dimmable and has a built in timer....for the cash it is a decent light. Good to see they are upping thier game with the white light. I am in no rush to be buying more lighting, but they do look pretty nice.
@Budget LED has some Great lights at a Great price. When you are ready for another light check them out. Great people to work with too.

@Budget LED has some Great lights at a Great price. When you are ready for another light check them out. Great people to work with too.
I have looked....they are budget, but they can't beat the prices of the Chinese. I am not the best with comparing quality....but my setup is 4 small lights for my space. I only need 1/4 of my 5x5 to be filled up.

Also....that being said I may use my 300W blurple as the 4th this run and see how that works. If I am satisfied I may be done for a while until I can afford something a little more professional.

My last run did alright under the 3 (optic 4 and double TS1000'S) with the Viparspectra added into the mix it could just be a good fit for the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom