Sex ID

OzbudboY

Is this too early to identify the sex? Or is the picture bad?
sex14.jpg

I can't really make it out because it's a bit blurry. I would lean towards female though because it looks a bit pointy and teardrop shaped (I think?????). Keep your eye on it and watch for white hairs to sprout out of it . A male will be quite a round shape and probably on a short stalk. The female won't show that stalk and as I said is more pointy. :thumb:

I usually use my point and shoot but the lense is stuck open and needs to go in for repair. Ill try and get some better pics.
I am already trying the method you suggest by backing out and using the zoom. That picture was 4x.
IMG_20151212_102452468.jpg
IMG_20151212_102448263.jpg
IMG_20151212_102403809.jpg
IMG_20151212_102358024.jpg

Ok, well, eventually the sex will be obvious whether we get a photo or not. Maybe try the node we were looking at a couple days ago. I'm not sure there is anything in these photos that indicates sex.

OK thanks for all the tips. Whats the best sort of magnifier for doing this ? Amazon link anyone? I want to take pictures of the tricopmbs later on too.

not sure yet by looking...you will have to keep this one under close watch dude....you will know it when you see it...balls are balls dude...give it a few more days..if you really wanna be sure isolate it keep regular 12/12 going...might be a herm...

I found this loupe to be very clear and easy to use for inspection. For photos, I've used a camera with the loupe taped over the lens. I've seen people get good pics with the carson 60-100x microscope, but I got two of those, and they were built poorly with cloudy/reversed optics, ymmv.

1666926922043.png

Back
Top Bottom