Short plants

I've used plastic nursery pots and plastic buckets for 14 years, without a single problem

Nice plants and by the way don't waste your time on people that are like him i come here to ask for help and maybe someday will give good advice but some think their way is the only way i love the info on this site thanks again everyone for your input.

Not if it's a DWC Bucket. I get your point though. oxygen to root zone promotes growth & the bags prune the roots also.
But Coco in a plastic pot will have a good root zone too. Coco in a Grow Bag will have an even larger mass of roots.
Lots of variables really. Just depends on the grower & how well they have their style dialed in. If he gets 10 0z. in plastic & I yield the same in grow bags it really makes no difference in the pot we grew it in. In the end it's yield that's important.

Obviously weed will grow well in hard plastic pots and soft fabric pots.
Out of curiosity... why do people grow autos indoors?
One would surmise to control the environment. You can make the indoor environment ideal where as outdoors you're limited to what mother nature provides

Convenient, established performance and growth rates. Size and portability of a smaller container, this does limit plant size in relation to the size of the 'rootball' in your container. Bigger pot more roots. I would think an outside autoflower straight in some good soil would be awesome tho.

Thanks danyboy. I didn’t know they finished that much faster.
I have lambs breath that started flowering after 3 weeks of veg stage and my main bud is a week away from harvest and its only been 5 weeks of flowering but rest of plant is 3 weeks away or so so basically 11 weeks altogether from seeding to harvest but it does vary from strain to strain.

Also indoors i can control pretty well everything i got my set up in my crawl space so i can have the perfect humidity and temperature for growing drying and curing the only issue i have is the height i have 50 inches total height but we will try horizontal training the will work and if i wanted i could do 4 cycle of growing a year in that set up.

Attachments

• set up basement1.jpg
    set up basement1.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 50
  • setup basement2.jpg
    setup basement2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
Also indoors i can control pretty well everything i got my set up in my crawl space so i can have the perfect humidity and temperature for growing drying and curing the only issue i have is the height i have 50 inches total height but we will try horizontal training the will work and if i wanted i could do 4 cycle of growing a year in that set up.
very cool Danyboy

I thought about growing outside :hmmmm: but too many variables I can't control...and I don't want to have to wash my buds that are covered in bird poop and bugs that got stuck to my buds :thumb:

Fabric pots are planters made from a type of BPA-free, breathable material, usually double-layer polypropylene. These products have a soft, felt-like texture. They are quite similar to landscaping fabric so in other words its made from synthetic fibres made from petroleum which makes up most plastics. So weather people like it or not we are all growing in plastic unless your growing strait in the ground. :)

Back
Top Bottom