Show off your Deep Water Culture Grow

U2 Kush or EWE 2 Kush: 18 Days VEG, No roots in water yet. But are in the pellets.

Day_18_VEG.jpg

Day_18_VEG_2_.jpg

that sounds perfect. I will be watching this one... what light you got on em?

shes sittin under a 250w, Lumatek digital ballast and yield master II reflector. Id like to get a bigger light, But for the space I have 250w is about as big as I can go without having to vent heat else where... Thanks for lookin man.

First week veg took out pump today I hate that pump runs to hot so went out and got a sunterra 75 gal pump to replace the original and my roots were far enough in so the hell with it!! Onward and upward
got some new SH cup covers and a pump bag oh well have to wait till next grow .
IMG_000129.JPG
IMG_000230.JPG
IMG_000330.JPG

Keep it on the low side while that strain is young or it will spot up on you. After they get about 4 sets of leaves you can feed them full but not much before. At 4 sets of leaves slowly raise the ppm. They don't like quick changes but then again most plants don't.

you were spot on with the LS# now the others are getting up to it.

Learning about different strains is my latest version of this addiction.

This time I'll be growing, 3 - Jack Herer, 2- Cream Carmel, 2- The Kali, 1-White Widow (freebie) and 1- Blue Widow (freebie). All are fems. I have no idea what will happen but it will be interesting.

I figure the worse that could happen is that I learn how to kill a plant with overcrowding! Think I'll short veg them this first time. LOL! Current crop should give me enough product to play mad scientist! Bwahahahaha!

Next grow after that one will be some LS*, Red Dragon and those free auto's that Attitude is doing now. I figure that if push comes to shove I can keep the auto's in the veg room until they are done.

Here is my current grow!!

20 White Widow Fems in Bloom:

IMG_5908.JPG

OG Kush/Bannana Mother:

IMG_5909.JPG

Super Lemon Haze Mother:

IMG_5910.JPG

White Widow Mother: (notice the tip burn, this is what happens when you switch nutes)

IMG_5911.JPG

I recently switched nutes from Technaflora (which I have used for years) to Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur A&B and I am glad I did. I am getting used to the nutes, once I do, I will be introducing more and more of the nutes from their program. Can not believe I waited this long to switch...I wasted TONS of money with Technaflora and TONS of energy with 5 different components to mix...Advanced is the SHIZ!!!...with a Z!!!!

Here are a few Shots of "Oprah" "Stink Floyd" and Blue Rhino". As of August 8th they are about 105 days old- averaging 5 feet high and 5 feet wide.
Grown in a Hybrid Deep Water Culture/Ebb and Flow/Stone filled grow chambers powered by a 180 watt, 9 amp, krycera Solar panel which powers the air, water and timers. Enjoy!

Also... provide a guess as to the dried bud finish weight. Help me win a bet.

This photo is from the center of Oprah out to the western most branch: 32 inches
august_soloar_grow_006.jpg

august_soloar_grow_011.jpg

Blue Rhino below

august_soloar_grow_005.jpg

Stink Floyd is in the middle above and below.

august_soloar_grow_010.jpg

Looking down at the grow chambers. Had to use the flash as I had to reach in about 2 feet into Blue in order to take this shot.

august_soloar_grow_012.jpg

More photos via the signature below.

Peace

:bravo:

Gonna post a shot of the solar panel and the charge controller when I did a reposition of the Garden. That set up works like a dream. I'm currently purchasing batteries ($200 a pop) for power collection. I would like to be able to run the 2 400 watt HPS in the Bloom Room off it.
Why not give it a shot. Nothing to lose but everything to gain.
Pics will be on my gallary.

Thanks MC ! My guess was a bit less but wouldn't such a return be awesome!
Imagine the value if I sold the smoke at Dispensary prices ($350 per oz)... That would be $33,600 from just these 3 ladies during a summer of fun.
Shocking.

Thanks everyone! Hats off to all the Deep Water Culture teachers who, over the past year and a half, have taught me many things and gave me a bunch of ideas.

"One thing is certain, variations on a theme will always produce good music; note: when the applause of the audience becomes crystal clear, it provides the perfect amount the inspiration needed to keep [growing] forward into the unknown world of dreams yet unseen or obtained, but sought for, fought for and, for some, even died for."

He paused for a moment saying under his breath "That's the only war worth fighting".

The speakers suddenly roared to life!
"Ladies and gentlemen... this song was written by our drummer in memory of his mother and father. It's called Cinema!"

The crowd rose to it's feet as the percussion of the sub-sonics, created by the flash pods and bass Guitarist, blew them right back down! And Nic loved it!! Every synchronized kick of his bass drum was punched in lock step with Eddie- the war was on!!
And the crowd wanted more. And then more... and more.
It was a feeding frenzy! Who would survive this night!

Nic, in this moment, remembered something he said to reporter many years before "they called it childish inspiration. I wonder what the fuck they call it now?!"

Inspiration, he thought... 'that's a wonderful idea'.

And the world around him proved it.

Chapter 8
From a screen play of mine. I thought it apropos.

Thx again everyone!

Justin

Had to recover today just a touch of brown funk on me stones could be the high res temps due to this weather or its the reflective material that i had on the floor it could be reflecting light under the lid :wood::oops:
Image0000148.jpg

P- Chunk
Image0000420.jpg

ls# & Bubblelicious
Image0000514.jpg

Back
Top Bottom