Show off your Deep Water Culture Grow

well since its been awhile since i could post in here cuz i was running aero.. but now with my 2nd bloom chamber im running ye old 2 gal bubble buckets again.. i forgot how much i love them, anyway here are a few pics for the bubble set up.

2 vanilla kush and 2 kings kush.
rsz_img_1520.jpg

vanilla kush - and yes it smells like its name...
rsz_img_1521.jpg

kings kush - great grape aroma
rsz_img_1522.jpg

now a quick shot of the bubba kush in the aero set up..

rsz_img_1526.jpg

rsz_img_1527.jpg

well since its been awhile since i could post in here cuz i was running aero.. but now with my 2nd bloom chamber im running ye old 2 gal bubble buckets again.. i forgot how much i love them, anyway here are a few pics for the bubble set up.

rsz_img_1520.jpg

rsz_img_1521.jpg

rsz_img_1522.jpg

rsz_img_1526.jpg

rsz_img_1527.jpg

very nice man! +REP

This one looks like it might be fun to keep around a long time just to look at! OK, I'm offically envious!

Well I have seven clones, in the stinkbud system from that plant. I am going to pull one of them back into the veg room, so I can keep it around for a long time!! I want to get some of that SannieJack next order.

yeah i love jack strains, had the sweet seeds jack 47, if it wasnt for the 14-16 week flowering id sprout more seeds in a heart beat..

rsz_img_1520.jpg

rsz_img_1521.jpg

rsz_img_1522.jpg

rsz_img_1526.jpg

rsz_img_1527.jpg

Awesome man, They look real healthy.

Back
Top Bottom