Feel free to post your trichome pics and/or your trichome taking tricks!

-My tricks:
-Use a 1000x digital scope or similar
-Use a tripod or microphone holder to steady the scope
-Swirl scope as you would an ultrasound wand
-Refocus as necessary
-Be further away rather than directly on the object and then focus in for clarity

My ladies aren't ready for their pics to be taken, so I found this one in my group of old pics and though it would be appropriate for the occasion.

I read somewhere that Albert Einstein said that "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth, humans would only have four years left to live."

1673224134528.jpeg

Feel free to post your trichome pics and/or your trichome taking tricks!

-My tricks:
-Use a 1000x digital scope or similar
-Use a tripod or microphone holder to steady the scope
-Swirl scope as you would an ultrasound wand
-Refocus as necessary
-Be further away rather than directly on the object and then focus in for clarity

Jersey you got a new thread and didn’t tell me? And I thought we were robe buddies?🤔❤️‍🩹CL🍀

I apologize for the crappy quality but all I had was a microscope and a cell phone. The plant is covered in these wierd tricomes. Any guesses? Its durban poison and I have been growing it for years but never encountered this before. The trichs have multiple heads all on 1 stalk at about 30-50% of the trichs as you look from bud to bud. Its grown in my living soil and with no new additives or changes at all. Just the same old same old.

20230107_111316.jpg

My ladies aren't ready for their pics to be taken, so I found this one in my group of old pics and though it would be appropriate for the occasion.
I love this quote from Einstein!
I read somewhere that Albert Einstein said that "If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth, humans would only have four years left to live."

1673224134528.jpeg
AMAZING! Great MACRO!!
Jersey you got a new thread and didn’t tell me? And I thought we were robe buddies?🤔❤️‍🩹CL🍀
I figured as my robe buddy, you would just follow me wherever I went!
I apologize for the crappy quality but all I had was a microscope and a cell phone. The plant is covered in these wierd tricomes. Any guesses? Its durban poison and I have been growing it for years but never encountered this before. The trichs have multiple heads all on 1 stalk at about 30-50% of the trichs as you look from bud to bud. Its grown in my living soil and with no new additives or changes at all. Just the same old same old.

20230107_111316.jpg
Hey Gee!

We went through this already Gee but I'll post this discussion we had in your thread here for others to see what we were discussing!

Post in thread 'The Gee Spot - You Finally Found It' The Gee Spot - You Finally Found It
Whipped out my old cell phone and went click.
Not very clear but best I can squeeze out of an old cell phone.
20200826_193444.jpg
20200826_193908.jpg
20191015_133205.jpg
20211121_115022.jpg

20190726_130107.jpg
Oh buddy, these are beautiful! Caked on! Love the dew!
Here are my white truffle's trichomes.

IMG_6186.jpg

tempImageHz07H1.png
Hi @kosio bosio what is that beauty growing in there??!!

Thanks so much for sharing guys! Keep them coming!

"Dew"?
You mean on the bottom pic?
Thats a big old blob of pure oil that oozed out, when I harvested i kept my eye on that big drop as it shriveled like a raisin, I took my knife tip and scraped it off and put it in my vaporizer and got two good very terpeny hits off of it.
It was like an au naturel dab.

"Dew"?
You mean on the bottom pic?
Thats a big old blob of pure oil that oozed out, when I harvested i kept my eye on that big drop as it shriveled like a raisin, I took my knife tip and scraped it off and put it in my vaporizer and got two good very terpeny hits off of it.
It was like an au naturel dab.
Yum! I wasn't sure if it was guttation or resin! It's delicious! I love seeing those globs! I had one I thought was guttation at first but nope, it was resin goo like yours! It's actually the link on my response to @Gee64. But look Gee, another blob of goodness!

I love this quote from Einstein!

AMAZING! Great MACRO!!

I figured as my robe buddy, you would just follow me wherever I went!

Hey Gee!

We went through this already Gee but I'll post this discussion we had in your thread here for others to see what we were discussing!

Post in thread 'The Gee Spot - You Finally Found It' The Gee Spot - You Finally Found It

Hi @kosio bosio what is that beauty growing in there??!!

Thanks so much for sharing guys! Keep them coming!
Well I followed you so I guess you were right but ya know being robe buds I just figured. Idk? CL🍀

Yum! I wasn't sure if it was guttation or resin! It's delicious! I love seeing those globs! I had one I thought was guttation at first but nope, it was resin goo like yours! It's actually the link on my response to @Gee64. But look Gee, another blob of goodness!
Its awesome stuff😎 And we think we know all there is to know. What else is Mother Nature hiding? Be curious!

Back
Top Bottom