This my friends is what you get from droughting look at my lovely Krissi I just had to share this pic with you all that if you take good care of your marijuana they will show their love for you....

20221221_194155.jpg

This my friends is what you get from droughting look at my lovely Krissi I just had to share this pic with you all that if you take good care of your marijuana they will show their love for you....

20221221_194155.jpg
She's white gold! Gorgeous bud on Krissi!!!! Look at all that sensational sugar!

FYI guys and gals, I didn't get a chance to get in the tent this morning before lights off for a pictorial update. I'll post trichome shots sometime after 9PM when the tent wakes up for Theodore at Day 6.5 of her drought.

DAY 6.5 DROUGHT DAY 82 i49 seeds Blueberry Autoflower, Theodore
I'll be back with trichome shots of this finishing lady. I have to upload them still but I had to get shots of the buds for you until I do so.

You all saw her briefly in a few pics just a few days ago and her transformation is epically beautiful over these last 6.5 days.

Day 6 is the big big day it seems for me at this juncture lots happening trichome wise and clearly it is noticeable from even non scoped pictures.

Like I said, I'll be back soon once I've sorted through the best trichome shots. I tried to do individual stalk focuses, too so please be kind in my learning.

Gorgeous colouring and frosting to those buds Krissi!
Thank you so much Stunger!!!

So guys the TRICHOMES!!!!

DAY 6.5 DROUGHT, i49 seeds BLUEBERRY AUTOFLOWER, THEODORE

Check out the length of these

Check out the extra head

Check out the resin ball that exploded and is dripping outside of this bud

I also tried to get some close ups and you won't believe the amount of coraling we have today

Convinced yet? HAPPY DROUGHTING!

Pebbles survived her 11 day drought... well, at least most of her did. She lost a lot of leaves in the process.

She was looking pretty ugly so I cleaned her up. I opened up the tent all the way and removed as much of the dead leaf matter as I could reach. I also removed a few leaves jammed between buds or that just looked like they had to go. Finally, I gave her what she's been waiting 13 days for... a reservoir full of nice clean water.

I was surprised to see so much green still on the inside. I expect her perk back up a bit with the fresh res. Not for long, though. Her smell has continued to increase and started to change, with a bit more fruit and some diesel. She's looking nice and swollen, too.

I finally pulled out the scope and took a look at the trics. The only way I know to hold it steady is to rest a side of it on the bud and then lean into the picture. This could explain some of the gooey/burst trichomes, but I'm not certain.

Looks like she's just about ready to harvest!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Fantastic @LKABudMan!! Wonderful trichome shots. I appreciate the spread so very much!

She is splendiferous and hey, less leaves to trim come harvest, right??!!

I'll try to be back in the morning with trichome shots but I'm hitting the emergency walk in for this crazy rash I have had for the last week that got so much worse post shower tonight.

So until then, here is a bombardment of some photos showing the leaf damage to Theodore's main but more importantly, the amass of trichomes she has covered herself with over these last 7.5 days.

Some shots are in tent and some out as the lighting was better for color shots in my kitchen..

Have a wonderful holiday if I don't get to talk to you all until after it's all over with, we have places to be through Monday night unfortunately!

Some times you just want to relax on a holiday, you know?

Salute anyway!

Very pretty looking Krissi! Hope you're soon feeling much better.
Thanks Stunger! Pretty sure it's a virus, I had a similar thing happen to me right before I got pregnant almost 4 years ago...broke out in this crazy rash was super itchy and at first they told me it was shingles. Then it wouldn't go away and they said it must be some unknown viral infection. My immune system automatically attacks anything on me or in me with hives and marks so I'm hoping it's just that!

Thanks Stunger! Pretty sure it's a virus, I had a similar thing happen to me right before I got pregnant almost 4 years ago...broke out in this crazy rash was super itchy and at first they told me it was shingles. Then it wouldn't go away and they said it must be some unknown viral infection. My immune system automatically attacks anything on me or in me with hives and marks so I'm hoping it's just that!
Sounds a bit like hives, my wife gets them every few years for seemingly no reason, they usually last a few days then go. If Shingles I think the rash effects are normally only on one side of the body. Hopefully you can find something to relieve the itchiness and are feeling much better very soon.

Back
Top Bottom