I hope you are under the care of the best team Jersey has to offer.
:circle-of-love:
:hug: thank you Shed
You know you’re in my thoughts n prayers my little Italian robe buddy. CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft::party::Namaste:
:hug: my Irish buddy, thank you
Krissi thank you for the welcome. Shed said it right, the best team in Jersey. Take it easy and get strong. You've been missed.
:hug: absolutely, I'm Italian, if there was no warm welcome, it just wouldn't be right. Thanks for the support Carmen
And so did Cap! :hug:
Haha, always
:love:

:hug: thank you Shed

:hug: my Irish buddy, thank you

:hug: absolutely, I'm Italian, if there was no warm welcome, it just wouldn't be right. Thanks for the support Carmen

Haha, always

:love:
Can you tell that we missed you Jersey? I really miss you making me laugh 😂, really enjoyed reading your :goodjob: posts. They’re always interesting n informative well written. CL🍀

Can you tell that we missed you Jersey? I really miss you making me laugh 😂, really enjoyed reading your :goodjob: posts. They’re always interesting n informative well written. CL🍀
I can, it is palpable for sure and I am honored to be blessed with such an amazing group of people. The only people who know anything about what is going on is my family and bestie and TK and his mom, other than that, it's you guys. So that just shows me I know you are all so genuine

Some Tropicanna Banana I droughted
Top buds off of one plant
It kicks my butt

IMG_4177.JPG

Some Tropicanna Banana I droughted
Top buds off of one plant
It kicks my butt

IMG_4177.JPG
That Tropicana had awesome coloring and those droughted trichomes are reflecting that light like crazy! I'm sure the smoke is as intense as you say it is Brew!!! Thanks for sharing Brew, always welcomed and appreciated!!!

I can, it is palpable for sure and I am honored to be blessed with such an amazing group of people. The only people who know anything about what is going on is my family and bestie and TK and his mom, other than that, it's you guys. So that just shows me I know you are all so genuine
:green_heart:
I really miss you making me laugh 😂,
Here here.... a purple cheetah a few pages back :love:... we have a cheetah rescue place in Strand, down the drag from where I live.

My camara doesn't do it justice
These are some better pictures, I think.

IMG_4162.JPG

IMG_4164.JPG

IMG_4169.JPG

IMG_4159.JPG

IMG_4157.JPG
VA VA Voila!!!! Gorgeous!!!!
:green_heart:

Here here.... a purple cheetah a few pages back :love:... we have a cheetah rescue place in Strand, down the drag from where I live.
:rofl: :hug: I love that you are on my level of funny. I know some people would have read that and mumbled to themselves while shaking their head, "a purple cheetah?"

this Banana Punch went 11 days and probably could have gone longer. There wasn't a leaf drooping yet.
I watered today 1 gallon top and 1 in the bottom.

I wanted to water before harvesting in a few days, and I bottom fed synthetics so I want to use some plain water.
It was frosty as heck before the drought too so I barely noticed any difference except maturity of the tris.
this from right before the drought

I wanted to water before harvesting in a few days, and I bottom fed synthetics so I want to use some plain water.
It was frosty as heck before the drought too so I barely noticed any difference except maturity of the tris.
this from right before the drought

Banana Punch is droolworthy Hash Hound! Have you tasted her?

I dried a test bud last week and it was good, but the taste was soso with a quick dry. Real sticky.
I mainly wanted to see how clean it burnt since I've been experimenting with synthetics, it was a nice white ash.

Guys and gals, I'd like to start off with a slight introduction to the medicinal benefits of droughting our 420 plants. This will be an open forum discussion for all things droughting related. I'm currently in the process of completing my notes and developing a thesis, if you will, on this stress technique, but with so much ground to cover and with so many questions sure to arise, it's important we get going.

Let me get your attention with these numbers and then see how many of you will be able to turn your heads in the other direction-I'd imagine nobody will....

The Substantial Effects on Cannabinoid Yield in Drought Versus That Of Control:

THC 50% higher yield
THCA 43% higher yield
CBD 67% higher yield
CBDA 47% higher yield

Drought treatment elicited a 12% and 13% increase in THCA and CBDA concentration, respectively.

Yield of flower in control was:
178+/- @ 9.4 grams per meter squared
Yield of flower in drought was:
232+/- @ 18.5 grams per meter squared

Do I have your attention yet?

Before dropping in this comment I made on another feed today, thanks again @ppm Charlie for adding me onto that conversation, I would like to note that I had a prior misconception to growing..

I thought at all times I needed to have the most beautiful plant ever. I never looked into what actually gives our cannabis it's medicinal properties nor did I ever set out to embark on a journey to find out what added stressors would elevate those properties.

By some red string effect, I fell upon 420, @Maritimer and his original thread where I stumbled across this technique. Since integrating it loosely into my last few harvests and both SEEING and FEELING the results, I have not looked back. Moreover, I wanted to learn everything I could and not only that, but spread this knowledge to every grower I could. I hope that you all can in time learn this methadology and put it to use to help us finally end this war on pain, both physically and mentally.

Droughting has the end goal of increasing valuable metabolites such as THC and cannabinoids. Drought response has been observed in many plant species; in cannabis, the drought escape response accelerates flowering in response to drought stress-i.e, the increase of resin production.

The main focus of ABA is to be a promoter of stomatal closure which is synthesized in the roots and mature leaves in response to water stress.

It is important to note the health of your leaves during a drought as ABA is transported from roots to xylem to the leaves before returning back to the roots and the process repeats itself.

Droughting is a delicate balance as a plants plasticity is very important in the transportation and absorption of nutrients and light.

"Leaves are very important to a plant in that they create an avenue where phosynthesis and thermoregulation can occur".

Evolution developed their leaf shape to a myriad of different types to create a means of balancing energy production with the plant's fitness.

The GRN is the Genetic Regulatory Network that is responsible for creating this phenotypic plasticity. It involves a myriad of genes and proteins, including the aforementioned, to regulate its morphology through stress.

*Note: This stress technique is a controlled droughting experiment done for up to 11 days around the 7th week of flower; the length of droughting time is determined only by the LWA (Leaf Wilt Angle) and not the total #of days
Could you post a few pictures displaying proper leaf wilt angle? I'm in coco and would like to try droughting

Back
Top Bottom