Could you post a few pictures displaying proper leaf wilt angle? I'm in coco and would like to try droughting
There is no standard proper leaf angle. Rather you measure your starting angle with a protractor on a leaf mid way up on the plant and when that leaves angle drops to 50% of what it was to start, you're done.

1.jpg

Category 5 - Day 53 of flower - 5 days after drought.

Well here we go this will be the second time sour g will be droughted! Because the last harvest came short for unforeseen circumstances in fear in other words.. but anyways this is day two of drought actually day three my bad these are last night pics. You know this Samsung s23 ultra I might have a 1tbl storage and 12 gig ram but I tell you what the 200 MP when I take photos it takes way too long to upload I think I'll be taking normal photos from here on out! Oh yeah if y'all were wondering about my leaves that was because of me and my stupidity giving my plant too much light I should have known better sour g just too sensitive to light.

20230830_221629.jpg

20230830_221604.jpg

20230830_221521.jpg

20230830_221505.jpg

20230830_221453.jpg

20230830_221541.jpg

Imagine that my pictures are coming up again after my pictures from start a drought!
Anywho 9-day drought! You already see the pictures beforehand above this post now look at my snowflakes!!! And I said it once I'll say it again I am caked to Hell n back.

2023-09-08-212747313.jpg

2023-09-08-212739815.jpg

20230908_212216.jpg

20230908_212227.jpg

20230908_212234.jpg

20230908_212248.jpg

20230908_212303.jpg

20230908_212157.jpg

20230908_212231.jpg

20230908_212255.jpg
Looking good mate, gleaming.
I bet they smell wicked

Looking good mate, gleaming.
I bet they smell wicked
Bro you have no idea I open that tent and that smell just hit me a hundred fold and my eyes started watering no shit for real I barely touched a bud in my finger was sticky as hell. From early veg to midflower they smell fruity / skunky now they already smell like gas in the cure ain't even here yet.. this shit's going to be a lot more potent than Krissi was when I harvested her I'm sorry to say but still in my eyes damn!! I luv smoking Krissi bud!!!

What strain is it ?
Bro you have no idea I open that tent and that smell just hit me a hundred fold and my eyes started watering no shit for real I barely touched a bud in my finger was sticky as hell. From early veg to midflower they smell fruity / skunky now they already smell like gas in the cure ain't even here yet.. this shit's going to be a lot more potent than Krissi was when I harvested her I'm sorry to say but still in my eyes damn!! I luv smoking Krissi bud!!!

Hopefully you have a mother plant or you have made some feminised seeds from her
Really wish I could claim the trophy on this one bro but sadly I cant I was gifted! And speaking of clones. Off the same plant! And you bet your ass I got many female seeds of her!!! Thanks to a good old friend of mine and he's my uncle! Lmao I'm sure he's going to jump in sometime or another...

20230908_211513.jpg

20230908_211518.jpg

20230908_211144.jpg

20230908_211456.jpg

This big plant here I call Eden she's going in that 2x4 next all by herself after the two that just got through droughting! But she takes up that whole damn 2x2 by herself already she won't stop I cannot keep her at Bay she really needs to space that 2x4 she is the first clone I took him off the sour g this go around

20230908_211144.jpg

Really wish I could claim the trophy on this one bro but sadly I cant I was gifted! And speaking of clones. Off the same plant! And you bet your ass I got many female seeds of her!!! Thanks to a good old friend of mine and he's my uncle! Lmao I'm sure he's going to jump in sometime or another...

20230908_211513.jpg

20230908_211518.jpg

20230908_211144.jpg

20230908_211456.jpg
Only to have a cool uncle like that to gift you some awesome beans 😊

Good evening everyone I did not get to harvest due to an unforeseen hurt hand! So with that said I don't know if anyone's ever tried it before but I will attempt it , here we go we're at day two of second drought of the same plants! I will just keep on droughting them to my hand gets good enough to chop! Maybe about six more days. Enjoy...

20230909_212903.jpg

20230909_212815.jpg

20230909_212758.jpg

20230909_212731.jpg

Screenshot_20230909_213719_Gallery.jpg

Ahoy There!
It has been my pleasure viewing the great pictures.

I have a couple Queens in drought downstairs. The application of controlled drought will be considered as the drought manifests. Using the deviation from turgid is not set in stone. If the use of mechanical supports was extensive, the loads on the branches can allow for continuation of drought thru Eleven days. Rescue and harvest, Just my take.

I have read through many pages of this drought post. I have semi tried it a couple times wi a few photo periods. Up till day 9 of no water, then chicken'd out and gave em a drink . AT week 8 n half of flower. They for sure were more frosty then previous. BUT, What About Autoflower's?? Can you Drought out an autoflower at say week 8 for 11 days and have it have the same "stress response" trichome wise as with a photoperiod?? And will it fill out Properly if a Auto was to be droughted?

I have read through many pages of this drought post. I have semi tried it a couple times wi a few photo periods. Up till day 9 of no water, then chicken'd out and gave em a drink . AT week 8 n half of flower. They for sure were more frosty then previous. BUT, What About Autoflower's?? Can you Drought out an autoflower at say week 8 for 11 days and have it have the same "stress response" trichome wise as with a photoperiod?? And will it fill out Properly if a Auto was to be droughted?
I don't believe there's any difference between an auto in flower and a photo in flower, so drought away!

I don't believe there's any difference between an auto in flower and a photo in flower, so drought away!
I mean right, there really isn't much difference. It's all Cannabis. The thought Just popped into my mind this afternoon. I have some Fastbuds Autos I'm doing on a perpetual for a few runs of 2 plants at a time.

I just might try it with my current Sour Diesel & Wedding Cheesecake autos. In about 6-7 weeks, as they only at day 7 from breaking the surface :headbanger:

I mean right, there really isn't much difference. It's all Cannabis. The thought Just popped into my mind this afternoon. I have some Fastbuds Autos I'm doing on a perpetual for a few runs of 2 plants at a time.

I just might try it with my current Sour Diesel & Wedding Cheesecake autos. In about 6-7 weeks, as they only at day 7 from breaking the surface :headbanger:
Keep us all posted!

There's a Bit of a difference between Photoperiod and Auto. Photos don't have Any ruderalis in it at all. Autos are at least half Ruderalis? Anyways was just wondering if anyone tried droughting an Auto flower.

Maybe the Author of the thread @Krissi Carbone could help wi the question? Why didn't I think of that earlier? :hmmmm:

There's a Bit of a difference between Photoperiod and Auto. Photos don't have Any ruderalis in it at all. Autos are at least half Ruderalis? Anyways was just wondering if anyone tried droughting an Auto flower.

Maybe the Author of the thread @Krissi Carbone could help wi the question? Why didn't I think of that earlier? :hmmmm:
Krissi hasn't been here in a while so you might be stuck with the rest of us. :)

The ruderalis difference is related to what triggers flower, but all the best auto flower growers here treat their plants exactly the same once flowering starts (other than light hours).

Back
Top Bottom