SHRuuM's 2nd Journal - Skunk - Morpheus - Early Miss - Trainwreck - NL - Etc

I like sneaky Snid, I thought about it all day... It's a stealth nursery box... So the title fits. Some folks get libraries named after them, I'll settle for a grow box. Once again shruum, all too humbling. Thanks brother :Namaste: from small beginnings, the house of Snid will live on in memory. :rofl:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

I like sneaky Snid, I thought about it all day... It's a stealth nursery box... So the title fits. Some folks get libraries named after them, I'll settle for a grow box. Once again shruum, all too humbling. Thanks brother :Namaste: from small beginnings, the house of Snid will live on in memory. :rofl:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Glad you approve Snid, you helped me quite a bit. 10 months ago I was looking for seeds and didn't want to order from Europe, then bang, I found CKS and then 420 magazine, and it was on from there. Now I'm into my 3rd grow, which is a hell of a lot different from guerilla farming, with vast improvements and ideas stemming from you, OS, dick and dirt,:bravo: [wish I could read more journals but bandwidth limitations from satellite service doesn't allow more, just too darn expensive], have led me to this joyous point. :high-five: I appreciate all the helpful info you guys bring to the table, as well as all the new people coming on line, I'm sure, appreciate it too. Keep up the good vibes and info.:thanks::adore::green_heart:

**WEEKLY UPDATE** WK 7 56 DAYS

Hello all and welcome to this week's update. I know I'm a day late on watering and posting but I spent all day working on the Thruxton while the weather was decent. :high-five: Not much going on this week since I'm not doing much trimming and letting the plants grow for now. Ok I did torture the girls by tightening their cuffs. :):) I'm still on 18/6 hr light cycle but that will be changing soon. The autos are doing great and the GFC's as well. As you know I've been concentrating on root growth and not plant growth and the time table will be shifting to plant growth in the coming weeks. The feeding formula is still the same with Silicone added to this feed. The plants were given 4 cups each of nutes and the formula is:
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
1ml of RapidRoot Starter
5ml of B-1 vitamins by Thrive Alive
5ml of Pro-Silicate
5ml of Cal-Mag
3 tsp of Big Bloom
2tsp of Grow Big
2tsp of Tiger Bloom
All of this added to 1 gal of water with a corrected PH of 6.25

So here's the girls starting with the 5 photos from the largest GCF#5
GFC_5_11-27-16.jpg

To the smallest GCF#5 aka Ms. Sickly
GCF_1_aka_Ms_Sickly_11-27-16.jpg

GCF#2
GCF_2_11-27-16.jpg

GCF#3
GCF_3_11-27-16.jpg

and the last of the photos GCF#4
GCF_4_11-27-16.jpg

And now to the autos starting with Early Miss#1
EMA_1_11-27-16.jpg

EMA#2
EMA_2_11-27-16.jpg

And finally NLA aka Ms. Queeny
NLA_Ms_Queeny_11-27-16.jpg

So there you have it, this week's update, now onto the growth phase.:cheer: Thanks for stopping by and stay tooned for more updates on the girls next week.:thanks:
Now back to your regularly scheduled program.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

**WEEKLY UPDATE-WEEK 8, DAY 64**

Hello and welcome to this week's episode of "How Green is My Garden".:rofl::rofl: This week a few changes were made since the "root" phase is over and now the growth stage begins. Last Wednesday I changed up the formula on the girls, since they will be getting ready for 12/12 hour light in a couple of weeks depending on growth. The autos formula was changed to:

5ml of Dyna-Gro Bloom, 3-12-6
5ml of Cal-Mag
corrected PH of 6.4 all added to 1 gal of water
3 cups given to each of the girls.

The photos formula was also changed to:
5ml of Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro, 9-3-6
5ml of Cal-Mag
adjusted PH to 6.4, all added to 1 gal of water

Since I was going for root growth before, I had the lights pretty tight on the girls, but now I've raised the lights to 24 inches above the tallest plant so they will start stretching for the light. I tightened their restraints :cheesygrinsmiley: and trimmed lightly. The girls will be going on a twice a week feeding for now, with the same formulas as above until the light duration changes in a week or 2 depending on how they respond.

Starting with the autos, here's my favorite girl, NLA aka Ms. Queeny
NLA_aka_Ms_Queeny_12-4-16.jpg

EMA#1
EMA_1_12-4-16.jpg

EMA#2
EMA_2_12-4-16.jpg

The photos, starting with GCF#1 aka Ms. Sickly whose coming along just fine
GCF_1_aka_Ms_Sickly.jpg

GCF#2
GCF_2_12-4-16.jpg

GCF#3
GCF_3_12-4-16.jpg

GCF#4
GCF_4_12-4-16.jpg

GCF#5
GCF_5_12-4-16.jpg

and finally "The Garden"
The_Garden_12-4-16.jpg

So that's it for this week's episode of "How Green is My Garden". Toon in next week to see what develops.:nomo:
And now back to your regularly scheduled program.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ur gonna love the green crack I promise u that..it's just freakin ausome..mine took 13 weeks to finish...just flushed 7 earl miss for harvesting. .it'll get u some pics brother..
Looks all green from here..

Ur gonna love the green crack I promise u that..it's just freakin ausome..mine took 13 weeks to finish...just flushed 7 earl miss for harvesting. .it'll get u some pics brother..
Looks all green from here..

Thanks OS. The plan is for the autos to come off early to give the GCF's room to flower all over the place.:tokin:

**WEEKLY UPDATE** WEEK 9 DAY 71

So this week I fed the girls last Wed. and today. The autos were given:
5ml of Bloom 3-12-6
5ml of Cal-Mag
this week adjusted ph was 6.5

The photos were given;
5m of Foliage Pro 9-36-6
5ml of Cal-Mag
adjusted ph was 6.5

This will be the last week the photos will be fed with a veg formula in mind. Next Wed. I'll just water the girls and next Sun. they'll start the bloom feeding cycle. As for the autos, I released their restrains which was a sticky situation.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: But the photos weren't so lucky since they were undone and re-tied TIGHTER. :rofl: Light cycle is still 18/6 but that too will change. The photos have just started to stretch and I want to give them another week of growth before the light change. THE GCF's are growing like stepping stones, one a little taller than the other. Ms. Sickly has survived well and is up to 9" and GCF#5 is at 17" from soil to top. So another week in the long light cycle and plenty to eat, another jump in height is expected.:Namaste:
Here's this week's photo update starting with the EMA's.

EMA#1
EMA_1_12-11-16.jpg

EMA#2
EMA_2_12-11-16.jpg

NLA aka Ms. Queeny, ignore the TWA posting, I'm cheap and turn them around to use again:cheesygrinsmiley:
NLA_aka_Ms_Queeny_12-11-16.jpg

The photos starting with GCF#1 Ms. Sickly
GCF_1_aka_Ms_Sickly_12-11-16.jpg

GCF#2
GCF_2_12-11-16.jpg

GCF#3
GCF_12-11-16.jpg

GCF#4
GCF_4_12-11-16.jpg

GCF#5
GCF_5_12-11-16.jpg

And the garden as it is now, since I moved the plants around for optimum light exposure. The front row left are the autos with GCF#5 hogging the right corner. Left back corner is Ms. Sickly with GCF#3 next then #2 and then #4
The_Garden_12-11-16.jpg

So that's it for this week's update, thanks for dropping by,:thanks: and stay tooned next week as changes are coming to the next episode of "How Green is My Garden".:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looking great...
That green crack is like rocket fuel..wait till you taste is brother..youll be growin more..
They grow nice and easy too..
Thats my next grow after the bomb seeds are done in my room..gonna do 12 gc

**WEEKLY UPDATE** WEEK 10 DAY 80

This week's update is all about changes that were promised. Last Wed. the photos just received water only and of course the autos remained on flowering formula. Today all the plants were fed the same flowering formula and will until harvest. The lights were raised about 3" and the timing set to 13/11 hr light. Although a little disappointed in the autos height and girth, they none the less are frosting up quite nicely. :Namaste:
So here's this week's photos staring with the autos

EMA#1
EMA_1_12-18-16.jpg

EMA#2
EMA_2_12-18-16.jpg

NLA aka Ms. Queeny
NLA_aka_Ms_Queeny_12-18-16.jpg

and the photos
GCF#1 aka Ms. Sickly
GCF_1_aka_Ms_Sickly_12-18-16.jpg

GCF#2
GCF_2_12-18-16.jpg

GCF#3
GCF_3_12-18-16.jpg

GCF#4
GCF_4_12-18-16.jpg

GCF#5
GCF_5_12-18-16.jpg

And The Garden
The_Garden_12-18-16.jpg

So there you have it, this week's update and now the road to flowering commences.:cheer:
Thanks for dropping by :thanks: and stay tooned for next week's installment of "How Green is My Garden":rofl::rofl:

Shroom go over to my Big auto grow..check out the 2 early miss im ready to harvest.there beauties...peace brother..

OH yeah OS, I've been lurking on your sight and I must say those plants are real beauties.:drool::drool:
I think I bit the big one in the early stages when I was going for root growth and ended up stunting out the autos. Next time, with autos only, I'll feed 'em HARD!! My last 2 batches of autos came out great with a real nice yield. The only difference this time was starving them for root growth. The photos....no problem.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

**WEEKLY UPDATE** Day 92 FROM SEED POP & WEEK 2 OF FLOWERING FOR PHOTOS

Hello and welcome to this week's update. Today I watered the autos and put them in Unca Snid's Memorial Nursery trying out a different idea I got from Snid about the last days of harvest. Usually they get cut down, hung upside down and placed in the closet with a fan running to cure them out. This time watered and put in the closet for a week to see if anything different happens. The photos are now happy that they have more room to stretch out. So here's this week's photos starting with the autos.

NLA Ms. Queeny
NLA_aka_Ms_Queeny_12-29-16.jpg

EMA #1
EMA_1_12-29-16.jpg

EMA#2
EMA_2_12-29-16.jpg

The autos in Unca Snid's Memorial Nursery/ Drying Room :rofl::rofl:
autos_new_home_12-29-16.jpg

The GCF photos starting with Ms. Sickly that has a remarkable comeback and stands 14"
GCF_1_aka_Ms_Sickly_12-29-16.jpg

GCF#2
GCF_2_12-29-16.jpg

GCF#3
GCF_3_12-29-16.jpg

GCF#4 which has almost caught up with #5 stands now at 22 in.
GCF_4_12-29-16.jpg

And GCF#5 the tallest at 24 in.
GCF_5_12-29-16.jpg

And The Garden's new configuration
The_Garden_12-29-16.jpg

Now its time to sit back and watch the photos grow which will be a few weeks. I'm curious as to when they will stop stretching, but that will be fun to watch them grow. Stay tooned for more updates. That's it for this week's installment of "How Green Is My Garden".:rofl::rofl::rofl:

WEEKLY UPDATE, DAY 99, WK 3 OF FLOWERING

:welcome:To this weeks update. The autos were pulled out of hibernation in the Unca Snid's Memorial Nursery/ Drying Room, and de-branched. The yield is not great, but it is a lesson learned. Don't worry about the root phase of these strains, just hammer 'em with nutes from the get go and they'll turn out great like my last 2 batches. Keeping them from nutes, for roots, just stunts their growth and there is little time to recuperate. The photos on the other hand are flourishing and starting to use their nutes quicker as budding is starting to appear. Another lesson learned is that if Ms. Sickly was an auto, she should be plucked in the early stages as she would not have recuperated enough to do much in the way of harvest. The photos are watered with well water on Wed. and nutes on Sun. and it looks like GCF#4 has caught up to #5 in height. The photos were trimmed hard of lower leaves and small branches to help the tops get more energy.
So here are the pics starting with the autos.

EMA#1
EMA_1_1-8-17.jpg

EMA#2
EMA_2_1-08-17.jpg

NLA aka Ms. Queeny
NLA_aka_Ms_Queeny_1-08-17.jpg

after de-branching
autos_harvested_1-08-17.jpg

now the photos starting with GCF#1 aka Ms. Sickly
GCF_1_aka_Ms_sickly_1-08-17.jpg

GCF#2
GCF_2_1-08-17.jpg

GCF#3
GCF_3_1-08-17.jpg

GCF#4
GCF_4_1-08-17.jpg

GCF#5
GCF_5_1-08-17.jpg

and The Garden
The_Garden_1-08-17.jpg

So that's this weeks update and thanks for dropping by.:thanks:
Stay tooned for updates to "How Green Is My Garden":rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congrats on the auto harvest shruum, early misses galore.. Were they in the dark for week? That's a little too much I think. But I have done it myself to see what the result would be, not much different than 2 or 3 days imo. What did you surmise from your experiment? Either way that's a harvest worth some reps.. Good job brother, oh and FYI those photos look awesome!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Congrats on the auto harvest shruum, early misses galore.. Were they in the dark for week? That's a little too much I think. But I have done it myself to see what the result would be, not much different than 2 or 3 days imo. What did you surmise from your experiment? Either way that's a harvest worth some reps.. Good job brother, oh and FYI those photos look awesome!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks for the kind words Snid. Yeppers I tried a week but didn't see any difference other than not drying out and the branches still supple. Like you, I think 2 to 3 days is enough, just wanted to see if there was any difference. As for strains, I'm leaning more to the photos since you have more time to experiment and recover if something goes south.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom