Silly question on yield equation

zeroday

This may be a stupid question, I always horrible with math. When looking to buy seeds, they is often in the specifications something like "Yield: Indoors up to 350 gr/m2, Outdoors up to 400 gr"..... What exactly does that mean?

Thanks, and have a Groovy Monday everyone! :Namaste:

This may be a stupid question, I always horrible with math. When looking to buy seeds, they is often in the specifications something like "Yield: Indoors up to 350 gr/m2, Outdoors up to 400 gr"..... What exactly does that mean?

Thanks, and have a Groovy Monday everyone! :Namaste:

it means for SOG indoors
i believe it is if you did a SOG in a 1 sq meter area thats how much it would yield

outdoors it means that, unimpeded, the plant should produce that much in a full outdoor growing season

Thank you Hdinkleman!

As far as I'm aware (I'm new to canabis as a whole. This is just what I've read and heard).

But genetics can determine the max output of a crop if given the correct environment. That's just stating the maximum yield per sq meter. (per plant?).

I'm sure someone will correct me though.

It's just numbers they use, as they say "up to" aka "your results may vary". Too many variables and imagine most folks can't hit them and maybe a few can hit or go over that with a "perfect" grow/environment, and as they are put out by the seed folks hard to say how accurate they are even unlike if they were put out by a third party. Similar to their "fowers in xx days" numbers or their THC % numbers, not anything I would go by to determine when to harvest or what to expect far as strength goes, as it is more on when the plant is ready....... as again so many variables it can be all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom