SimonDetroits Modified Stinkbud Grow

Re: simondetroit Perpetual Aero/NFT Grow" (Bluberry Hash, NLxSK and Sharksbreath)

Since you lost your job will this little grow of yours help you out in anyway?

Well so far it's cost me a fair amount of money. It keeps me busy while the wifes at work too. I've got 4 patients that I care for and I should start recouping my $$ soon. I gotta post some update photos soon. Thanks:grinjoint:

Re: simondetroit Perpetual Aero/NFT Grow" (Bluberry Hash, NLxSK and Sharksbreath)

I've been lurking in your thread a while - just learning. Everything looks great! Def need some pics - I'm jonsing for pics!

:nicethread:;)

I've been lurking in your thread a while - just learning. Everything looks great! Def need some pics - I'm jonsing for pics!

:nicethread:;)

Hey Papa, Thanks Man. I'm a fan of yours. Heres a couple photos from last week. I'll get some recent ones up tomorrow.
rsz_048.jpg

rsz_00213.jpg

Thanks Sky, Well I'm not on the 3 week cycle exactly yet. I've currently go 4 racks. 2 of them are at 8 weeks flower and 2 of them are at 5 weeks. I'm adding a 5 rack soon and willtry to time everything out a bit better once I harvest the first 2 racks

Thanks Sky, Well I'm not on the 3 week cycle exactly yet. I've currently go 4 racks. 2 of them are at 8 weeks flower and 2 of them are at 5 weeks. I'm adding a 5 rack soon and willtry to time everything out a bit better once I harvest the first 2 racks

Okay gotcha, well I'm about to start mine up in the next month or so. I don't have mom's or clones to start with so I'll be starting with seeds. My first round I decided that I'm going to go with 3 SB sr's with 30 seeds. 20 SLH and 10 King's Kush. Afterwards I'll do the perpetual cycle. I have people oopsss I mean patients waiting on me. I'll keep ya posted when I start up. I'm sure I'll need some help.

Hey SD is that an LED in the middle of the SB setup? What size, & how effective are they. Was thinking of getting a big one, but was unsure of how well they work & they are expensive. Let me know.
Thanx bro

Hey SD is that an LED in the middle of the SB setup? What size, & how effective are they. Was thinking of getting a big one, but was unsure of how well they work & they are expensive. Let me know.
Thanx bro

Thats a 8 bulb T-5 unit Bro. Not a LED , That would be nice though!
Heres some More updated picts:
rsz_0481.jpg

rsz_0183.jpg

rsz_0125.jpg

rsz_00513.jpg

rsz_00413.jpg

rsz_00318.jpg

The one rack is getting close I'm probably gonna start a flush towards the end of the week?

Looking good your making me want to add more plants lol. Law limits how many I can have trying to stay as legal as possible. Cant wait for some havest weights:grinjoint: I have made 3 harvests now upgrading room so I hope to get better results. What are your water temps? You had any root rot I keep getting some in all my systems not sure whats going on
Thanks keep up the good work

Looking very nice SD! I'm going to put my posts into me rez like yours our next run. U have any probs. with doing that?

Dang SD, your plants are lookin pretty bro. Those buds are really comin in.. You've done a good job on almost all levels. the roots on your clones in the cloner looked great, and those tree trunk shots were nice as well... Great gardening SD, im glad that you're having a good run :blushsmile:

Looking good your making me want to add more plants lol. Law limits how many I can have trying to stay as legal as possible. Cant wait for some havest weights:grinjoint: I have made 3 harvests now upgrading room so I hope to get better results. What are your water temps? You had any root rot I keep getting some in all my systems not sure whats going on
Thanks keep up the good work

Hey Gorilla, I remember all of your problems. Res temps are hovering in the low mid 60's. I'm getting nervous though. I just added a small dehumidifier to the room to keep around things around 50% and now my temps are going up to 80-82 degrees. They used to be 77-78 degrees. Plus the weather is starting to warm up! I honestly though I would be able to add another air cooled hood with a 600 hps and be fine running 2200 watts plus the T-5. It's starting to look like I'm gonna need an A.C. And That Sucks! No root rot. But the roots are starting to look a little bad in the res with the 8 week plants. Much darker but not smelly or slimey?

Hey Gorilla, I remember all of your problems. Res temps are hovering in the low mid 60's. I'm getting nervous though. I just added a small dehumidifier to the room to keep around things around 50% and now my temps are going up to 80-82 degrees. They used to be 77-78 degrees. Plus the weather is starting to warm up! I honestly though I would be able to add another air cooled hood with a 600 hps and be fine running 2200 watts plus the T-5. It's starting to look like I'm gonna need an A.C. And That Sucks! No root rot. But the roots are starting to look a little bad in the res with the 8 week plants. Much darker but not smelly or slimey?
You could be ok if you got a bigger fan to vent the hoods that what i did and it made a world of difference my a/c was running non stop now it cycles on and off room temps went from 86 down to 77 tops now. Its been months to figure it out but finally getting there I think. What ph you running i am still getting a nitrogen diff bad around week 3 thinking about lowering my ph to try to get more nitrogen uptake

Ya a bigger fan is definently something I could do. The one i'm using now is a 424cfm on a 12 foot run with two 90 degree bends. I run my ph between 5.5 and 6.0. I don't chase it if it gets a little high a day or two befor a res change. I haven't had any real ph issues until I got to week 6 of flowering. The ph dropped for the first time. As for your issue with the nitrogen......... Did you ever attempt to stick with the veg mute mixture for the first couple weeks of flowering to see if the additional nitrogen made a difference? Good luck an thanks for checking things out over here at my journal.

Looking very nice SD! I'm going to put my posts into me rez like yours our next run. U have any probs. with doing that?

No probs Bigbud, Let me look. I think I have some plans for the setup.:peacetwo:

Ya a bigger fan is definently something I could do. The one i'm using now is a 424cfm on a 12 foot run with two 90 degree bends. I run my ph between 5.5 and 6.0. I don't chase it if it gets a little high a day or two befor a res change. I haven't had any real ph issues until I got to week 6 of flowering. The ph dropped for the first time. As for your issue with the nitrogen......... Did you ever attempt to stick with the veg mute mixture for the first couple weeks of flowering to see if the additional nitrogen made a difference? Good luck an thanks for checking things out over here at my journal.

Yea I even changed to Flora nova grow for 2 weeks then bloom in dwc buckets and still the same thing I run ph between 5.5 to 6.2 but still get the nitrogen diff its a mystery to me stiil feel like a tard cause I cant fix it.

Yea I even changed to Flora nova grow for 2 weeks then bloom in dwc buckets and still the same thing I run ph between 5.5 to 6.2 but still get the nitrogen diff its a mystery to me stiil feel like a tard cause I cant fix it.

Have you been flushing? How often? I'm sure you mentioned this in youre initial posts but I dont remember

Dang SD, your plants are lookin pretty bro. Those buds are really comin in.. You've done a good job on almost all levels. the roots on your clones in the cloner looked great, and those tree trunk shots were nice as well... Great gardening SD, im glad that you're having a good run :blushsmile:

Thanks allot Dro! Nice to see you in here browsing. Whats going on? I don't see any links in your signature for your grows anymore? :peacetwo:BRO

Very very nice - the pics certainly did not disappoint. I was pleased to see you store your role of twisty ties in the same place I do - on top of a bank of t5s. ;)

As far as the nitrogen - two thoughts...

1 - Cal/Mag+ is high in nitrogen. 2-0-0 as I recall. If you don't think it'll cause lockout of something else and/or you're not using it, - then that will prolly help.

2 - I have one strain that wants lower Cal/Mag but its still in the same res, and they all need their N. I don't think this would be good for either of us, but it MIGHT work in very small doses as an addative - what do you think?

Nature's Nectar - Nitrogen

Nature's Nectar has been listed by the Organic Materials Reivew Institue (OMRI). This ensures that this concentrated formula and its components are allowed for use in organic production. Nature's Nectar is also compatible with hydroponics.
Q: Why don't I need to adjust pH when using Nature's Nectar?
A: Mineral based hydroponic solutions are very simple and many contain only 6 or 12 ions that are easy to control with acids or bases. True organic formulations are very complex and contain hundreds of species that the plants can utilize at varying pH levels.
Q: What is the reason I can't have bubblers in my reservoir?
A: Bubblers take airborne bacteria and inject them into a pool of water and organic nutrients. That is a perfect recipe for creating bacterial growth in the reservoir.
Q: I have a very expensive PPM pen. Why is your nutrient not registering?
A : Mineral or chemical based nutrient solutions carry an electrical charge that ultimately makes your pen pick up the ppm. Our OMRI certified Nature's Nectar raw materials and finished solutions carry no electrical charge. No matter how expensive the pen is, it is useless when using with true organics. Those gardeners who are just starting in the hobby can save money by not purchasing this piece of equipment.
Q: I notice Nature's Nectar is a stand alone certified organic solution but has no micros? How can this be?
A : There is Calcium in Nature's Nectar Phosphorus plus Iron, Magnesium and Calcium in Nature's Nectar Potassium. The levels of these nutrients are acceptable to
several states but also unacceptable to a few. This would lead to Higrocorp having to print several labels which we want to avoid.

:thumb::yummy::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom