Slowpuffer's 1st Run With High Brix

Hey Krip, nice hearing from you ! Thanks for checking in me !! This is a butter making day, in Caronaville !! Stash Bag from freezer, is marked 1/17, but no strain. .?? So I’ll assume it’s good, and that’s why I forgot to mark it ? Lol !!
Nice! :high-five:

Is that January of 2017 or January 17th of this year, or don't you know? I just opened a jar of Platinum Cake I jarred in August of last year and it's pretty damn good! :bong:

Save some edibles for me! :drool:

Nice! :high-five:

Is that January of 2017 or January 17th of this year, or don't you know? I just opened a jar of Platinum Cake I jarred in August of last year and it's pretty damn good! :bong:

Save some edibles for me! :drool:
My ass needs to stay away from the sweets for awhile. gained 25 lbs. in Caronaville !! + I'm drinking again !! I'm not too proud of myself !! :passitleft:

I already miss Docs journal, it was a place to go ask questions, and where all those in the know hung out. I'm not one to sub to several journals, but one where everyone was growing with the kit, was very nice. And Doc is a nice dude and has always treated me good. Anyhow Doc, i'll be telling folks that your products are superior, because it's true !! You've made me into a DBHB weed snob !! Hope this doesn't effect your business ?

Thanks so much Krip !! I've been using DBHB kit for 2 runs now, when I mix the next batch, I'll be using the 3rd run amendment. I did forget to add the recharge this watering, but they all look healthy. I think many people are still confused about the scheduling of the kit products. like which drench should proceed the 1st. Cat drench. Like I just drenched with water & tea. Now do I go straight to the 1st cat, next drench, or do I do a mild trans drench and then the 1st cat ??
Just started my cherry tomato in 10gl bag of dbhb soil. Do I alternate the drenches or use just the GI drenchs, and how about folairs. it's in 2d run soil, hope it's not too hot. tomato don't seem to be growing, and it's been transplanted for about 4-5 days now ? Looks healthy, just stunted. probably just getting used to it's new soil & outside environment??

which drench should proceed the 1st. Cat drench
It doesn't really matter. You just want to make sure you get at least one transplant drench in after up-potting. Usually the CATs don't come for several weeks after.

I just drenched with water & tea. Now do I go straight to the 1st cat, next drench, or do I do a mild trans drench and then the 1st cat ??
I do the CATs based on timing and like to do the somewhere around 23-30 days post flip. At that time, the buds are all set and ready to start stacking and putting on weight. Whenever in that time the container is dry I give them the first CAT, regardless of which drench preceded it.

Do I alternate the drenches or use just the GI drenchs, and how about folairs

This is Doc's prescription for tomatos:
When you want blossoms, use Brix Foliar with a Cat Drench timed so that they hit within a day or eachother. Once blossoms are formed, switch to GE for the remainder.

Continue to use Brix every 2 weeks once you get in the large pot. You'll have incredible tomatos.

probably just getting used to it's new soil & outside environment?
I agree, it's probably transplant shock and, once the roots hook up with the soil, it'll be fine.

Thanks Krip, dam time flys, these are at 23 days already, got water & tea drench tonight and brix foliar-. So Krip, I'm thinking at their next drench, which I
'm thinking 6-7 days or how ever long it takes, I'm thinking 1st. C--drench?? Otherwise, they're gonna be to old and I'll just skip the C-drenches.

Plants are looking nice & healthy, Brother! :bravo:

I'd go ahead with the CAT on the next feeding. Also, I've seen people do CATs much later with great results, so, even if (you think) you're a little late, I'd still try to get the CATs in. :Namaste:

2 white widows, one blueberry/widow and 1 girl scout cookie. Day 30 from flip. They got recharge and 1st C-drench. These 4 are in plastic pots and are at this time, taking 2-3 days longer, between drenches, as compared to my other tent, which are in 10gl. bags. Pics. before 1st c-drench

Lookin' good, Brother! Those fabric pots always dry out quicker than the plastic.
Yes, they do, but is that good or not. the people who i trust and have confidence in, all swear by plastic. If plastic grows me more weed, saving water, with less labor, then I'll be buying 4 more 10 gl. plastic. i love those bags though, so convenient. But that 2 inch dead zone on the outside perimeter makes for some small root balls? On the other hand, I like the idea of plants eating at more frequent intervals. So lets see which one puts the most weed in my pipe ?? Thanks for stopping Krip !!

Yes, they do, but is that good or not. the people who i trust and have confidence in, all swear by plastic. If plastic grows me more weed, saving water, with less labor, then I'll be buying 4 more 10 gl. plastic. i love those bags though, so convenient. But that 2 inch dead zone on the outside perimeter makes for some small root balls? On the other hand, I like the idea of plants eating at more frequent intervals. So lets see which one puts the most weed in my pipe ?? Thanks for stopping Krip !!
There are plusses and minuses to everything and everyone has their own preferences. I'm a big fan of trying as much as possible and seeing what works best for you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom