SmokingWolverine's Grow Schedule Spreadsheet

SmokingWolverine

So a little bit about me, I have a thing for spreadsheets and hobbies. Whenever I get into a hobby, I have to learn everything there is to know about it, then I have to break it down and analyze the information. I have done this for every single hobby I have ever had, something to do with ADHD and OCPD.

So I create a grow schedule that for all intensive purposes would take the guess work out. Obviously nothing ever goes according to plan, so you always have to be able to adjust on the fly. I started with a Gantt Chart, just tweaking the data and information and ended up with this.

Grow Schedule.png

If anyone is interested in checking it out let me know and I can PM you a link.

Love it! Im a spreadsheet kinda gal - Gantt charts, eh … they intimidate me!

Nice job though!!! I want to work on a spreadsheet for feeding levels, tracking daily tent temp/rh, and res temp/ppm/ph

Love it! Im a spreadsheet kinda gal - Gantt charts, eh … they intimidate me!

Nice job though!!! I want to work on a spreadsheet for feeding levels, tracking daily tent temp/rh, and res temp/ppm/ph
They are not too bad, once you figure out what the formulas mean, then it's copy and paste.

I added all the stages so you could see the time during and overall, took me a long time to sort it out, but you start with one thing and then expand, don't try to solve all the things at once.

So a little bit about me, I have a thing for spreadsheets and hobbies. Whenever I get into a hobby, I have to learn everything there is to know about it, then I have to break it down and analyze the information. I have done this for every single hobby I have ever had, something to do with ADHD and OCPD.

So I create a grow schedule that for all intensive purposes would take the guess work out. Obviously nothing ever goes according to plan, so you always have to be able to adjust on the fly. I started with a Gantt Chart, just tweaking the data and information and ended up with this.

Grow Schedule.png

I know I’m a few months behind but I would love the link. Thanks

Hey could I grab a copy of this please? Just starting my first grow soon and it would be perfect for tracking it :)

Grow Schedule.png

Can I get a copy of the link for the spreadsheet? Thanks man! Great work!

Back
Top Bottom