SmokingWolverine's Grow Schedule Spreadsheet

So a little bit about me, I have a thing for spreadsheets and hobbies. Whenever I get into a hobby, I have to learn everything there is to know about it, then I have to break it down and analyze the information. I have done this for every single hobby I have ever had, something to do with ADHD and OCPD.

So I create a grow schedule that for all intensive purposes would take the guess work out. Obviously nothing ever goes according to plan, so you always have to be able to adjust on the fly. I started with a Gantt Chart, just tweaking the data and information and ended up with this.

Grow Schedule.png

If anyone is interested in checking it out let me know and I can PM you a link.
Hi there. Can you share the link with me? So cool what you did with the spreadsheet!

So a little bit about me, I have a thing for spreadsheets and hobbies. Whenever I get into a hobby, I have to learn everything there is to know about it, then I have to break it down and analyze the information. I have done this for every single hobby I have ever had, something to do with ADHD and OCPD.

So I create a grow schedule that for all intensive purposes would take the guess work out. Obviously nothing ever goes according to plan, so you always have to be able to adjust on the fly. I started with a Gantt Chart, just tweaking the data and information and ended up with this.

Grow Schedule.png

I would love to get a copy of that spreadsheet. My state just legalized growing so I want to get into it.
Thank you.

Grow Schedule.png

Dude! This looks incredible, any chance you could still PM this to me? It would be hugely appreciated

Grow Schedule.png

Grow Schedule.png

I would love a copy as well

I would love a copy as well
Welcome to the group. There is a lot of helpful information here for the asking or a bit of searching.

Sorry to say that the person with the charts is no longer active and has not been around since early summer. He will not be able to respond to your request.

In fact, none of the people who did get a copy sent to them back in 2021 thru early 2023 are still around either.

If you keep looking and checking in some threads, and especially the "grow journals", it is possible that there are other active members with similar spreadsheets or who have designed a notebook system that only needs pencil and paper. A simple method that will get you started is to write what was done each day on the squares on a regular ol' paper calendar that is kept right in the grow room or area.

In fact, none of the people who did get a copy sent to them back in 2021 thru early 2023 are still around either.

If you keep looking and checking in some threads, and especially the "grow journals", it is possible that there are other active members with similar spreadsheets or who have designed a notebook system that only needs pencil and paper. A simple method that will get you started is to write what was done each day on the squares on a regular ol' paper calendar that is kept right in the grow room or area.

it's also enough to give you a headache over time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey, can I please get a copy of this spreadsheet it looks awesome. thnx
The original poster has not been around in months. Most of the others who asked for and got the file have not been around in months or never came back after they posted their request for a copy.

Except one member, @NickHardy, so maybe he still has a copy or can comment on it.

Nothing yet.
Who did you contact? The person who started the thread was last around just over a month ago. And @nick Hardy was last around about 3 weeks ago. The rest of the people that seem to have a copy have not been around in months.

Maybe they did not notice that this thread was sprouting some new life or they were not able to keep their copy of the file. Try contacting them and maybe they can supply the file the next time they are around.

Grow Schedule.png

Please send me a copy of this spreadsheet as well. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Who did you contact? The person who started the thread was last around just over a month ago. And @nick Hardy was last around about 3 weeks ago. The rest of the people that seem to have a copy have not been around in months.

Maybe they did not notice that this thread was sprouting some new life or they were not able to keep their copy of the file. Try contacting them and maybe they can supply the file the next time they are around.
That's @NickHardy & he is around. How about it you got a copy

I’ll see if I have a copy. Probably I do its now an Excel rather than Google Sheet

PM sent Smokin’
I picked up the PM.

Sorry about the confusion. I was trying to help the others who kept asking for a copy without directing their request to any member of the group. Just trying to help them direct it to whoever had a copy at one time and who was still active.

Back
Top Bottom