SOG Grow In Coco

90$ isn't bad. Assuming the that liner was most expensive? I'm hoping I will be able to replicate yours but 4x4.
If I can be of any help please ask . I had a couple of adapters for the watering wand so you should be able to get it done for less.
Shower liner? Freaking bad ass! I love your grow. It is going to kill!
Thanks Black Cloud
Having been a plumber for awhile I thought it was the perfect solution

Plants are doing good!
IMG_317918.JPG
IMG_317821.JPG
IMG_317722.JPG
IMG_317416.JPG
IMG_317517.JPG
IMG_317614.JPG
IMG_317323.JPG
IMG_317222.JPG
IMG_317119.JPG
IMG_317022.JPG
IMG_316923.JPG
IMG_316818.JPG

Hey just fell over this by accident, subbed up ;)
You should put a link to journal in your signature so we can find you :) There are some instructions around, if you need help just scream ;)

Looks really good, nice tray build, are you going to get a top feeding system?

I know little about coco growing (except that it holds very little water and nutes) it looks like you can give a little more nutes in the beginning.
What went wrong with your soil growing?

Really nice! You're going to have beautiful crop if you keep up the good work!
thanks PE
Hey just fell over this by accident, subbed up ;)
You should put a link to journal in your signature so we can find you :) There are some instructions around, if you need help just scream ;)

Looks really good, nice tray build, are you going to get a top feeding system?

I know little about coco growing (except that it holds very little water and nutes) it looks like you can give a little more nutes in the beginning.
What went wrong with your soil growing?

I've tried to add a link but I can't get it to work the instructions are in how to make a journal
Thanks for the kind words I am going to install a top feed system for now I'm using a wand and a pump to hand water
I think I screwed it up by over watering. I tried fox farm soil, a mix of happy frog and ocean forest and it was the worst grow I've had in six grows. That led me to try something different I really wanted to do Deep water culture but the last time I tried it I couldn't control the water temperature. I then found out about coco coir it's renewable and reuseable it produces much like a deep water culture. The way this grow is going has me excited to grow again

once they start to button up, they are going to look even more tasty lol. already looks like a veritable forest in there. keep it up.
Thanks Insanity I took some more pictures today and they are starting to flower

Look at that forest! Happy plants in there for sure. Well done!
Thanks Budz

Nice looking garden you have here SOG!

Thank you Asesino this is my first time growing in coco and I love it. All I've done is follow the feeding schedule from Canna using thier A&B nutrients with some silicon added made sure the ph was between 5.8 and 6.2 and grown is 100% coco coir. Very easy

Thank you Asesino this is my first time growing in coco and I love it. All I've done is follow the feeding schedule from Canna using thier A&B nutrients with some silicon added made sure the ph was between 5.8 and 6.2 and grown is 100% coco coir. Very easy

Nice. I am only familiar with General Hydroponics nutes. I now have 2 sets of coco nutes from Dutch Master (sponsor) which I am excited to use but not going to use them until I run through the last of my GH nutes. Does Canna have a P-K boost about mid flower?

Back
Top Bottom