Soil - CFL - Cabinet - Ugwad's 2nd Organic Grow

Hey man, good grow show.

I would like you introduce you to something I just started using called a meshpot, not the hydro aggregate holder, but an actual container for soil(less) growing. It's just fibreglass screen sewn into the shape of a pot. Easy to make. Amazing results.

Same science behind the Airpot, or Smartpot: Air to the roots means faster growth.

I thought the pro mix would run out the side and bottom, but it holds its shape and stays clean. I've never seen any plant grow so fast. Plus the roots don't circle the pot, they stay inside the soil, where they use all the nutrients available.

I recommend switching from regular plastic containers to something that breathes more like Airpot, Smartpot or Meshpot. Even the plastic mesh pots they sell for hydroponics would work better than regular containers.

Try one of these 'next-gen' pots and see what happens man, can't hurt.

Hey Lou, I had some time to check out "mesh pots" but I can't find anything in the journals about them. I looked on google and I'm not seeing a lot there either. I see some hydroponic stores sell black plastic pots with mesh bottoms. But you talked about sewing plastic mesh into pots which is a lot different.

Anyway, can you send a link or write about it in a lot more detail? :yummy:

Update Week 6 Flower

I'm being a good boy. Slacker days are over :bongrip: But I'll keep it short and sweet.
The grow is still without odor. I keep thinking that means my weed will not be potent :-(

Here's the clone and her large cola where I did not FIM

9-12e1.jpg

Here's the odorless Bubblegum...

9-12f1.jpg

Here's a close up of one of the lower hanging buds on the clone...

9-12a1.jpg

Here's the crown of the Bubblegum...

9-12b1.jpg

Here's a close up of the center of the Bubblegum's main cola...

9-12c1.jpg

Inside the hairy large cola on the clone...

9-12g.JPG

:yummy:

Hi! Here's little update. I've harvested the clone. I kind of thought I might have taken it a little early. It's still drying. Then I'll cure for a month and check it out. I took pictures before the chop and I weighed the big colas. An interesting preview is that the FIM'd side of the clone did indeed weight significantly more than the single largest cola from non-FIM'd opposing side.

I haven't harvested the bubblegum yet. But the plant has lost a lot of leaves and getting kind of yellow and spare. So it really looks ready to harvest. It turned out to be a little disappointing I think. The main cola has no crystals at all. Completely bare. On my first grow, I grew an Afgan like that and it was real kak. Those were the free seeds from the seed company so I figured that's why they were crap. But the Bubblegum should be a primo strain. Interestingly, the lower buds do have some crystals - not heavy, but you can see a some.

Can a plant without crystals be any good???

Hoping for some words of wisdom from an old and wise grower :peace:

How did the Bubblegum grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom