Kaptein's Bubblegum grow

Here is a little picture update.. It looks like the tops are really coming in nicely!

Bilde_081.jpg

Bilde_083.jpg

Bilde_082.jpg

Look good, plants are looking like they a green healthy and adding spreading out very nicely with new veg growth, Great job...

Look good, plants are looking like they a green healthy and adding spreading out very nicely with new veg growth, Great job...

Thanks man.. How long do you think i got to wait before i flower it? A couple of weeks maybe? I dont wont to rush things..

Thats up to you. I am not sure how much room you have in your box but take into consideration that the plant could double or more in hight during flowering, so take the hight you have now double it and make sure you have enough room for the stretch. If I where you I would let them go until you max out the minimum hight before stretch. If they do get to tall there a measures that can be taken LST., Top for example. Patients is a virtue and will do you well when growing your plants. Good luck...

Im sorry i havent been here for a while, but i had an accident and ive been spending the last two weeks in the hospital..

My plant lived, and i managed to set it to 12/12 about 15 days ago!

Im sorry i havent been here for a while, but i had an accident and ive been spending the last two weeks in the hospital..

My plant lived, and i managed to set it to 12/12 about 15 days ago!

Plants look like they held up nice while you where in the hospital. Looks nice and healthy, great job...+ rep

Thanks for the feedback.. I will be adding a 250w hps in the next couple of days, and hopefully get some clones or new seeds :)

Thanks for the feedback.. I will be adding a 250w hps in the next couple of days, and hopefully get some clones or new seeds :)

I know you love your plants:surf: However how are you?:ganjamon:
Glad your back:surf:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom