Kaptein's Bubblegum grow

kaptein

I recently got a feminised Bubblegum seed from my last trip to Amsterdam, the seeds are from "Spliff seeds". This is my second grow, and im not that good of a farmer yet, so i will appreciate some help on the way :)

The plant has been in vegetative state for about 4 weeks, and i topped the plant 2 days ago.

Setup:

Closet: Homebox small
Light: 250w CFL for veg and bloom
Ventlilation: Charcoal filter with inline fan, and a "table fan" for circulation
Nutrients: GHE - Floragro, floramicro & florabloom
Bucket size: About 1,1 gallons

Bilde_073.jpg

Bilde_078.jpg

Thanks.. I dont really know yet, maybe in three or four more weeks depending on the size it gets. And im also thinking about trying to take a few clones, but nothings decided yet :)

kool but when are you thinking of repotting? im not 100% sure but my guess is that 1g bucket is already to small for the roots

I think im going to repot it tomorrow, depending on how long i have to work tomorrow :nomo: cause i need to buy more soil.. I'll keep you updated, thanks for the tip btw!

nice looking plant bro! Do you plan on training it at all to make better use of your lighting? I've seen very good results from training plants with florescent lighting.

nice looking plant bro! Do you plan on training it at all to make better use of your lighting? I've seen very good results from training plants with florescent lighting.

Thanks man.. I dont really know yet, maybe i'll tie down some of the side branches or something :)

This is my second grow, and im not that good of a farmer yet

Kaptein you could have fooled me! That is one healthy looking plant, good luck with your grow. I just started my own from seed last week and I will be using 250W of CFLs so it's good to see such healthy veg.

Kaptein you could have fooled me! That is one healthy looking plant, good luck with your grow. I just started my own from seed last week and I will be using 250W of CFLs so it's good to see such healthy veg.

Thats great, and good luck to you to. I am gonna be sure to stop by your growlog!

By the way.. I bought some new pots today (8 litre pots), but i didnt manage to catch the plant store before it closed. So im gonna have to repot the plant tomorrow! There is no big changes to the plant so im not gonna post any pictures until i repot it(hopefully tomorrow)!

You don't have to worry about the pot just yet. You have plenty of time before that plant get root bound. You plant look great, nice and healthy. You are doing a great job and cant wait to follow along and see how it all turns out. + reps on a great start, good luck...

Ahhhhhh....... Bubblegum!

I cannot rave enough about your strain choice.
Are you able to introduce HPS into your lighting equation?

In my grows of Bgum, I have found a bit of epsom salts (magnesium) goes along way. I usually put a teaspoon in 3 litres of water. You probably are anyway, just thought the advice might go a ways for you.

Have crossed a WidowSkunk male with a Bgum and baptised it Skunkbubble.

Best of luck with this grow!!!!!!!

You don't have to worry about the pot just yet. You have plenty of time before that plant get root bound. You plant look great, nice and healthy. You are doing a great job and cant wait to follow along and see how it all turns out. + reps on a great start, good luck...

Thats good to hear, because i didnt manage to catch the store before it closed today either.. (stoners, huh? :smokin:) Thanks for a great comment, and the rep!

What Nutes are yous useing and how much m8? bit of yellowing but lookin good otherwise , i was thinking about bubblegum myself but the £££ pointed me towards Chronic so im in for the ride, good luck m8 and + rep for a little luck

I'm using GHE flora grow/micro/bloom, and about 0,25ml in one litre every other watering.. I think the yellowing is because i started using the nutes a little to late. Thanks for the comment!

Ahhhhhh....... Bubblegum!

I cannot rave enough about your strain choice.
Are you able to introduce HPS into your lighting equation?

In my grows of Bgum, I have found a bit of epsom salts (magnesium) goes along way. I usually put a teaspoon in 3 litres of water. You probably are anyway, just thought the advice might go a ways for you.

Have crossed a WidowSkunk male with a Bgum and baptised it Skunkbubble.

Best of luck with this grow!!!!!!!

Ive only smoked bubblegum once, and i got a really good high from it so im really looking forward to test it out..

I have a 250watt hps lying around here somewhere, but i stopped using it because the ballast started making all these high noises and going critically warm on me, so maybe if i can get a hold on a new ballast :) Do you have a picture of that Skunkbubble? Sounds dope :) And thanks for the magnesium tip btw!

Glad to see another CFL grower in here.
Your plant looks beautiful.
I be watching this one for sure.
Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

:thanks: for following :)

Here is a little picture update.. I got some yellowing on the bottom leafs because i used too little ferts. Otherwise the plant seems to be healty, and the tops are comming along nicely since the topping.

Thoughts? Its going way more slow to grow with the cfl than hps, but i gotta make the best of the situation :)

2474.JPG

3403.JPG

1683.JPG

Plant looks very nice and health, Looks like it recovered very nicely from the topping and from the pics you cant see the yellowing. If I where you I would make sure that the yellowing is from underfeeding because you definitely do not want to over feed the plant. Just a thought. Any ways it looks like you have it under control and a doing a great job.. Good luck...

very nice short stocky plant......Kaptein's.........I also use CFLs to veg. with and a couple in my flowing room also..peace

Plant looks very nice and health, Looks like it recovered very nicely from the topping and from the pics you cant see the yellowing. If I where you I would make sure that the yellowing is from underfeeding because you definitely do not want to over feed the plant. Just a thought. Any ways it looks like you have it under control and a doing a great job.. Good luck...

Thanks for the tip, and nice comment! :cool:

Everthing is going well so far, and it looks like the plant is growing well :)
It's dark in the closet now, so i cant take any pictures, but i will update tomorrow after work with some new photos! ;)

Thoughts? Its going way more slow to grow with the cfl than hps, but i gotta make the best of the situation :)

I think that HPS create more stretch than CFLs of equivalent wattage. Your plants may not appear to be growing in height but look how dense they are!

Back
Top Bottom