Solovoodoo's Adventure With Autos - Mixed Auto Strains & Sunshine Mix

Update Day

As promised here is the update with dissapointments from lights and having wasted more money than i can afford rigt now i went and got a 400w HID ballaste with MH bulb as i have not been dissapointd by these lights yet and are really the only lights i can afford right now that i know wont break after three days of use. In the future when i can afford it i will buy and try led lights but untill then ill stick with what i know anyways on to the update :thumb:
Family Pic
20160410_163109.jpg

Blackberry Kush
20160410_163116.jpg

Revolver
20160410_163127.jpg

Dreamz
20160410_163121.jpg

20160410_163319.jpg

Update Day

I have gotten to be quite busy over the last few days and have had to neglect 420mag as i havent had the time to really do much with that being said ill try to include what i have done the last few days i have pics of today just not the last few days. April 12th: Bbk and Revo didnt need much just got plain tap water ph was at 5.8 Dreams however, got her first taste of nutes as i mixed up 1L of sensi grow a+b at 1ml/L each and black storm at 2ml/L and she just loved it as she has gotten noticeably bigger over the last few days. The next day they didnt need much so the tent stayed shut until i seen Revo was a bit dry so gave her some water and now we are at today with pics!! :thumb:

20160414_115512.jpg

Blackberry Kush
20160414_115522.jpg

20160414_115532.jpg

20160414_115555.jpg

Blackberry is starting to show preflowers!! Yay :thumb: she got her first taste of nutes today i mixed up 1L of the mix i made the other day and she got a good feed. She seems to have love it as there is lots of new growth and current growth has gotten bigger she is also taking on her hue in her stalk i tried taking a few pics but not sure how well they turend out.

Dreamz
20160414_115609.jpg

20160414_115620.jpg

I love the new growth on her after her first taste of nutes so i gave her some more today at the same mix of 1L i may start giving her more then 1L at a time after this but i wont be raising it much maybe half liter at a time.

Revo
20160414_115625.jpg

Revo didnt need much she just got a little bit of water today as she didnt need much and is still to small for me to start giving her anything.

And with that this update is complete and i hope i dont have anymore delays but its life and things happen as always happy growing!!! :thumb:

Not a bad choice for lighting. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Despite the issues my friend, the girls look healthy and happy. :high-five:

Hopefully no more issues and all the kinks have been worked out for this grow :thumb:

Not a bad choice for lighting. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I dont have much to choose from where i am all he has is ballast and bulb he has no clue about led lights i would love to do a side by side and see what one gets the better yeild for me :thumb:

Update Day

20160418_164013.jpg

The girls got some extra light added to the side so they could get more growth i put in the 36w PAR led grow bulb i didnt look up this bulb so im not sure if its full spectrum. Veggi update my jalapenos broke ground and i might have to pluck a few as i was unsure how many would sprout so handful went in haha now i have 15 sprouts haha!!

20160418_164142.jpg

20160418_164123.jpg

Blackberry Kush
20160418_164025.jpg

20160418_164032.jpg

20160418_164041.jpg

Blackberry has been doing somemgrowing and has new pistols every where so i think she is going to start flowering soon so next week i go get sensi bloom for her as i would like her to start getting some bloom nutes. She did get 2L of a mix at half strength as the last two waterings she got quarter and showed no signs of burn the mix was 2ml/L of sensi grow A+B each and 2.5ml/L of black storm. She seems to love that black storm stuff but it makes my water pitch black even with only 5ml but i was told ts because its a humic acid i believe and the girlsnjust love it i am thinking ofmusing it as a folair spray as it has directions on it for all sorts of uses. Sorry i forgot to get an overhead of her i thought i got one but guess not

Dreamz
20160418_164055.jpg

20160418_164103.jpg

20160418_164113.jpg

Dreamz loved the last two waterings at half strength so she got full strength grow nutes at 4ml/L of sensi grow A+B, and 2.5ml/L of black storm mixed into 4L of water. Shes a photo period plant andnshowing signs of preflowers now so whenever i want to make the switch to get her to bloom i can but i want a decent sized plant before doing so. I am going to start defol soon on her to get light around her so i can train some chutes but they are hidden away from thenlight because of the big fan leaves above.

Revo
20160418_164117.jpg

Revo got a good dose of water today as she was given 1L from around the outside inward as to let the edges take more of thenwater for the roots to search for it. I think i may top this revo and read up on arteekay's first and second journal to get a better understanding of when and what to do as im still new to training i just love looking at them growing as is.

One last update so after looking and finding out my cheese i had growing in my last grow threw off some nanners and dropped some pollen i guess as i have found a cheeseberry seed in my blueberry bud haha shes looking good to so i might pop her to see if she will grow. Shes a cheeseberry seed because my cheese plant was the only one to show nanners and they were touching every once in a while with the fan blowing on them. Well with that this update has come to an end and i hope to find a timeframe of when to pop another seed im thinking one every two and a half to three weeks as some of them have different flowering times and i have a few photo period seeds.

I think i may top this revo and read up on arteekay's first and second journal to get a better understanding of when and what to do as im still new to training i just love looking at them growing as is.

I top at the next node up from where she is right now, everything you have right now stays. Once the next node is big enough for you to get my fingers into her without too much trouble, it gets popped off. It's been right around day 12 or 13 for the last couple I've done.

Then you got about a week before I start tying them down and out. :)

One last update so after looking and finding out my cheese i had growing in my last grow threw off some nanners and dropped some pollen i guess as i have found a cheeseberry seed in my blueberry bud haha shes looking good to so i might pop her to see if she will grow. Shes a cheeseberry seed because my cheese plant was the only one to show nanners and they were touching every once in a while with the fan blowing on them. Well with that this update has come to an end and i hope to find a timeframe of when to pop another seed im thinking one every two and a half to three weeks as some of them have different flowering times and i have a few photo period seeds.

We've found one and and half seeds so far in our Jack Herer auto. One full and very healthy looking one after drying and during drying, and another partially crushed in a grinder load. If I was going to ask for a random extra seed or two from that period, I'd have wanted another Dark Devil seed or two. :)

I'm going with the same schedule for popping new autos, one every two or three weeks depending on who is ahead with longer flowering times. Two more days and I think it's a Sweet Seeds Red Poison I'll be crackin'.

Hope you had a high 420 my friend.

:passitleft:

I top at the next node up from where she is right now, everything you have right now stays. Once the next node is big enough for you to get my fingers into her without too much trouble, it gets popped off. It's been right around day 12 or 13 for the last couple I've done.

Then you got about a week before I start tying them down and out. :)

Thanks for the info i was reading and looking through quite a few pictures when i had the chance and somewhere along the way i got myself confused haha!

We've found one and and half seeds so far in our Jack Herer auto. One full and very healthy looking one after drying and during drying, and another partially crushed in a grinder load. If I was going to ask for a random extra seed or two from that period, I'd have wanted another Dark Devil seed or two. :)

I'm going with the same schedule for popping new autos, one every two or three weeks depending on who is ahead with longer flowering times. Two more days and I think it's a Sweet Seeds Red Poison I'll be crackin'.

Hope you had a high 420 my friend.

:passitleft:

Revo just went in on the 13th so i got another week and a half to decide if i want one every two weeks the wife wants me to start our photo period Bubblegum but im a bit hesitant as my light schedule is 18/6 right now and with Dreams getting bigger by the day i am thinking of lowering the light time back down to 12/12 until these three are done. This is where another tent would come in handy for me haha but i have run out of room unless i plan on buying two 3x3 grow tents which would have to be ordered as my local guys smallest one is a 4x4. I can always use seeds and this one didnt show until she was in the jar and i noticed something off on one of the nugsa and got a happy suprise now just to see if she spent long enough growing so she will germ as shes going to be interesting to see if she grows.

I will get to the updates today at some point for you all seeing as i missed yesterdays update it was 420 can ya blame me especially after rolling up a baseball bat haha even had a wee bit of bho on it a buddy of mine made out of rockstar kush got 2g of that left over as well as a bit of pineapple express from another one haha add my little bit to the mix and everyone was good to go haha :thumb: didnt help the wife made us some brownies with baked butter in it as we found a cannabis cook book :thumb: if anyone would like a pic of the page on how to make baked butter just say so but more then likely ill post it with the update. I will be back when thenlights are on and the girls are watered as its watering day today as well, a lot to do today so no time to waste :thumb: as always happy growing! :Thumb:

April 24th Update
20160424_145722.jpg

Sorry for delays i have been doing some stuff for work because as of monday im back full time so i may pop in every once and a while to keep every one updated im not going anywhere even though ill be quite busy.

Blackberry Kush
20160424_145733.jpg

20160424_145739.jpg

20160424_145745.jpg

20160424_145912.jpg

She has done some growing oh my! I am loving the way she is reaching out with her chutes and top nodes i have cleaned up a bit of the lower growth of all small stuff that was not recieving light. She is now on full strength grow nutes and she got a drink today at 2L and the mix that went in is follows 8ml of sensi grow a+b each, and 5ml black storm. This black storm stuff is like motor oil its so thick and dark that my water turns pitch black even with only 5ml of it added the water goes pitch black its kinda gross really haha makes me think if they didnt like it so much i wouldnt use it because of that reason, even i was hesitant at buying it at first.

Dreamz
20160424_145755.jpg

20160424_145808.jpg

20160424_145813.jpg

Dreamz is and BBK are 4 weeks 3 days old now and loving everything i am giving her she is getting the same mix as BBK at full strength with a little bit of calmax added at 2.5ml as she looked like she might need it so it went in with the mix. I am loving her growth most of her fan leaves are bigger then my hand now. Following the 2-3 week a new seed gets germed i may wait another week or so but i still havent decided.

Revo
20160424_145829.jpg

20160424_145824.jpg

Revo got quarter strength nutes today after being beheaded the other day so that she can get really growing on her new tops but the might go as i dont want her to get that tall and hug the pot a bit. I will be following arteekays little blurb that he posted in here as i topped her as soon as the scissors fit and i would like to get a littke better at lst and all that. Now just got to waitmformher chutes to grow so the training can really begin!

Well with me not having decided if i want to pop a seed every 2-3 weeks i hve already decided on the next in line :rofl: drum roll please haha :thumb:
20160424_150013.jpg

Bubblegum has had me excited since she was purchased so cant wait for her im excited i chose her so that her and dreams can be put on the 12/12 schedule once revo and BBK get the chop so looks like ill be popping one in at least a week and a half if i can decide hahaha

20160424_145840.jpg

Not much going on with the jalapenos got some habanaro pepper seeds gunna get them going soon as me and the wife decided veggie garden and flowers are going outside this year.

Well thismupdate has come to an end and dont worry ill be around even if work has me posting updates way past bed time haha :thumb: as always happy growing :thumb:

April 26th update

20160426_210115.jpg

Well work has kept me busy but still hasn't held me up from taking care of the girls :thumb: not much went on in the tent but I'll ill into it more in the individual updates.

Blackberry Kush
20160426_210127.jpg

20160426_210150.jpg

20160426_210136.jpg

Well BbK is getting big as she is going through her transition into bloom might have to get bloom nutes quicker then I thought as soon as I can make the time to get to the store he doesnt like to stay open late haha. She has been getting quite thirsty as she was the driest of the bunch so I might have to change up my water schedule or make a few minor adjustments so she's not going dry before I can get to her I don't need to stress her out enough to throw out pollen sacs like with my cheese in the last grow journal. Other then that she got a drink at 3L of water with a mix of Sensi grow A+B at 12ml of each, calmax at 3.5 ml (says to use 5ml/4L so I tried to adjust), and finally Black storm at 7.5mL.

Dreamz
20160426_210204.jpg

20160426_210211.jpg

Dreamz has grown quite bushy and is almost as thirsty as Bbk as she wasn't as dry as her but she didn't quite drink as much so she got a little lesswater and got a mix of Sensi grow A+B at 8ml each, calmax at 2.5ml, and Black storm at 5mL. I am still deciding when to switch her so I can get her to bloom but I still have no bloom nutes and a friend got the last of my jungle juice so still got to make the trip to the store.

Revo

20160426_210255.jpg

20160426_210305.jpg

Revo didn't need anything as she was still quite damp so I'll let her drynout for another day or so and she will get another watering at the same mix as last time. Other then growing out her two new tops she has done some growing on her new chutes and can't wait to get into training her so not much going on

Well that's all for this update and can't wait to see Bbk grow some nice fat buds :thumb: as always happy growing :thumb:

May the 5th be with you ;) (supposed to be the 4th but I missed yesterday haha :rofl: )

20160505_143812.jpg

Sorry for the major delay in updates just find myself out of time by the time I try to get to 420mag I have been trying for the last few days to get this update underway. Delays are expected for the summer as I'm back to work I will keep everyone updated though and I have managed to keep the girls happy so far and put dreamz into flower by switching light schedule to 12-12 and I added a new bulb a super hps lol
20160505_143742.jpg

Blackberry Kush
Blackberry has been surprising me just when I thought she was done growing she grew taller then voodoo or any others I have had in the tent so sensi grow/bloom are giving better results then the three part jungle juice I had in my last grow. She's getting full nutes + all my extras from AN now so she's getting everything she needs.
20160505_143909.jpg

20160505_143904.jpg

20160505_143916.jpg

Dreamz
Dreams has 8-9 nodes before I switched her into bloom now to see how many I can clean up and get nice fat colas out of them as she was shouting at me to put her into flower. She's getting the same dose as BBK and loving everything she did get a few hand sized fan leaves chopped off but that was just o allow more light in.

20160505_143927.jpg

20160505_143936.jpg

20160505_143943.jpg

20160505_143954.jpg

Revo
Revo has not been topped but more like fimmed as she has three heads haha oh well I'll let her grow it out couldn't hurt she's still on half strength but she's moving up to full strength within the next few waterings. I did plan on training this one but with me being so busy I don't really have all to much time to get into the tent so they will grow naturally for the next little bit.

20160505_144015.jpg

20160505_144021.jpg

Sprouts

Well as mentioned before I was undecided so I did them a few days ago and one has already broke soil and the other is just on the brink as she isn't out yet but I have a pic if you feel like playing find the seedling haha one is northern lights auto from crop King and the other is bubblegum from rare earth seeds. These two have been on my mind since I got them so in they went.
20160505_144042.jpg

20160505_144110.jpg

Well I'll try to keep everyone updated as much as possible and before I forget I wanted more purple in the garden and purple Kush from crop King went in my seed bank haha the collection continues to grow and I'm loving it. With that this is the end of the update as always happy growing!!! :thumb:

May 11th update
20160511_164112.jpg

Well the local shop gave me a lovely surprise as I was looking it up for the longest time but they finally got remo nutrients!! So of course what did I do i went and got the whole line up minus roots as I don't plan on making any clones at the moment so revo is going to be put on the remo diet as she hasn't recieved much nutes right now as I only had her on the AN bloom super tea. I plan on doing a side by side as revo and dreamz seem to be at the same stage in in flower so my side by side comparison is under way.
20160511_164057.jpg

Blackberry Kush
20160511_164138.jpg

20160511_164143.jpg

20160511_164147.jpg

She hasn't gotten any taller but her buds have been growing bigger and have taken off I am looking forward to her being done soon she's a keeper if I am to go with any strain to put on order again blackberry is going in for sure.

Revo
20160511_164223.jpg

20160511_164232.jpg

So revo got a taste of remos nutes starting off with the second week of bloom as she's a week or so in to flower and I'd like to follow the feeding schedule from the site so far. Other then new pre flowers and growth not much going on here

Dreamz
20160511_164238.jpg

20160511_164244.jpg

20160511_164248.jpg

20160511_164254.jpg

Dreams is going to be my comparison to see which I'm going to be going with but I am pretty sure I'm sticking with remo as it was cheaper to get the full line up and I only have half the line up for AN and it has cost way more then what remos was. So other then a hair cut she has been loving being switched and chutes have popped up everywhere. Can't wait to see buds on her I'm excited for a cbd in the garden

Sprouts
20160511_164304.jpg

20160511_164309.jpg

Top: bubblegum got quite a stretch but is working on main stalk now

Bottom: northern lights has stayed short for now and is a little farther along then bubblegum

And with that this update has come to an end as always happy growing!!!! :thumb:

May 23rd Update

Been keeping busy so I haven't had time to get to the mag but have been trying to keep up on threads :thumb: but I have finally made the time for this update so here it is :thumb:
20160523_104320.jpg

20160523_104329.jpg

Blackberry Kush

20160523_104418.jpg

20160523_104425.jpg

20160523_104428.jpg

20160523_104435.jpg

20160523_104447.jpg

20160523_104503.jpg

20160523_104518.jpg

20160523_104515.jpg

20160523_104527.jpg

Well by breeders schedule this 10 week girl is coming close to her chop time next Saturday by breeders schedule but I may let her go a little longer but where looking right on par so she's been getting nothing but water to drink for the last week. I'm hoping to have her chopped by this weekend here's hoping :thumb:

Dreamz

20160523_104536.jpg

20160523_104544.jpg

20160523_104553.jpg

So far dreams is setting the pace for my comparison but isn't as crystally as revo I'll throw up comparison picks at the bottom for you all so you can see without having to jump upm and down the page haha :thumb: she's just doing some major bud building now and is almost glistening on some leaves that are not even attached to a node site.

Revo

20160523_104559.jpg

20160523_104603.jpg

20160523_104608.jpg

20160523_104612.jpg

Revo has taken on a lovely deep green and has some lovely leaves nodes are getting bigger by the day remo is definitely worth the buy :thumb: and only 7 well 6 bottles to worry about I did not know this but you only need micro and bloom for flowering girls grow is only for as it says grow and veg. I'm pretty happy so far as she's shining some days on how much crystal she is producing I love getting in there and seeing her. I'm following along with the wek by week on the demo bottles so I don't miss anything and so far magnificali is the only thing to be lowered not by much though just 1 ml.

Northern Lights

20160523_104643.jpg

She's still small but has gotten the stretch to her so I'll fill in the pot with more soil I am also going to get some string or hemp wic to do some LST training once she has grown her new tops.

Bubblegum

20160523_104635.jpg

She isn't as big as her sister but was big enough to get topped at the same node though so she was topped and is working on her tops an LST is planned for this one I'm thinking as well.

Dark Devil

20160514_113436.jpg

20160523_104655.jpg

I didn't manage to get an update about this lovely girl but I now have a Dark Devil in my garden and she is on a running start it's the fastest I've seen a sprout grow her first set of leaves and jump to the next node almost a day later. First is from when she sprouted and second is from today :thumb:

Comparison
Well here you guy and gals go the comparison shots of revo and dreamz :thumb:
20160523_104544.jpg

20160523_104612.jpg

June 3rd

Update time yay!!! I love when I can stray away from everyday life and get to showing off my lovely girls.
20160603_102757.jpg

Dreamz

20160603_102812.jpg

20160603_102821.jpg

20160603_102826.jpg

20160603_102834.jpg

Dreamz has taken on new shades of green with how much trichome production is going on she has now started to swell up in size which is telling me she still has a long ways to go before she's finished ID hope so as I vegged her for a good 4 weeks and wanted her as big as I could get her.

Revo

20160603_102840.jpg

20160603_102846.jpg

20160603_102850.jpg

20160603_102854.jpg

20160603_102857.jpg

Revo has loved every sip of remo that I am giving her so I think I have found my new nutrients that I'm going to be sticking with not only that but I find it's much simpler to mix up for feedings. She is starting to turn that autumn color but I'm going to keep her on a good feed right till the end

Group 2
I don't have much to report on these girls as they are still in veg so just pics for now :thumb:

Northern Lights

20160603_102904.jpg

Bubblegum
20160603_102908.jpg

Dark devil
20160603_102912.jpg

Well this update is over hope you enjoyed it I'll keep everyone posted on this lovely grow even though its taking my time to update as always happy growing!!!! :thumb:

June 13th

20160613_211358.jpg

Dreamz
20160613_211414.jpg

20160613_211433.jpg

Well Dreamz underwent some minor damage I didn't think plucking astubborn leaf would have her falling over but I didn't remember till after I tried to get it after just watering so roots might have been ripped out :( sprang in to action though and tied her to the tent she's only got a few weeks left so hopefully she can last

Revo

20160613_211454.jpg

20160613_211459.jpg

20160613_211502.jpg

Revo is almost at her end she's getting nice and plump now she is getting pretty yellow now so I'll give it another week or so as she has been on this steady plump up for a week or so. I'm looking forward to revo best smelling in the tent now so she's almost ready as she didn't get much of a smeel till recently.

NL

20160613_211512.jpg

Just some adjusting to the training she's starting to go into the transition to start blooming away so maybe one more feed of the grow nutes and I'm switching to bloom.

Bubblegum

20160613_211518.jpg

Same as NL just some adjustments

Dark Devil

20160613_211524.jpg

20160613_211540.jpg

DDA has the same as other two haha just some adjustments to training I can also see some purple :yay: looking forward to seeing this one grow

Other then me forgetting to post blackberry's harvest I know I know I should really get to it but all in due time when I can spare a free moment to . as always happy growing!!! :thumb:

Hey Solo! Just stopped by to see what's going on in your garden and to say thanks for the well wishes for my husband and I. Man, I am digging that blackberry kush, I bet that is gonna have an awesome taste and aroma. Can't wait for the next update!

MzSiroz!! Glad to have you back yes by far it has been my favorite to grow as if it grew any taller I would of been eye level with it haha :rofl: I am just about to throw together the pics from the harvest should be up in about 20 min. :thumb: If things go right and I have the day off tomorrow revo is getting the chop if not tomorrow then the weekend as she is starting to fox tail now after making a huge plump up on the remo nutrients that I have been giving her.

Blackberry Kush Harvest

I managed to take some pics when I harvested blackberry here they are :thumb:

20160525_135626.jpg

20160525_135633.jpg

20160525_135643.jpg

20160525_135712.jpg

Managed to get around 40g dried weight in the end but didn't grab any pics and now I just chopped up the last bud but it has been some God stuff it's a definite buy again but in the multiple seed pack pretty sure it was Dutch passion that was the breeder for that one :thumb: ordered the single seed from Herbie's pick and mix :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom