Sour Grape Kush feminized monster clone

I will keep her in nutes per fox farm trio schedule for week 8. What's the clear tell tale sign as to when to begin flush? I know both you, mason and major, expressed your declenation towards flush, so this grow(after 4 years of growing and I've always flushed) I will follow yall's advise. My grow is pretty much experimentation and YouTube. I hope yall's don't mind if I copied your way. Judging from the pictures yesterday, how many more weeks should I keep her?! She has been showing yellowing in the last week, my thought was that she's just getting ready for harvest, and also the percentage of ambering. This YouTube guy said that anymore after 50% of ambering trichomes, it will just start losing its potency. The reason I grow indica is for my gout, I need something potent for pain. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the more amber, the more potent? So the YouTube guy says that since it ambers further during curing, any more that 50% before chop down just goes into losing potency. I want full couch lock potency, how may I attain this? Also YouTube guy said that without flushing it will cause your medicine to pop and crackle when you indulge due to unflushed nitrogen, phosporus, and phosphates, and all other chemicals used in the nutes. True?

I've been experimenting growing in a closet in my basement without plants of course. When I used my LED, the temperature was getting up to 95deg. So my experiment with cfl's, temp only reached to 77deg even when outside temp was at 95deg. Isn't 77deg optimum? You tube guy says 40-60%rh, my problem is this closet holds a steady 77%rh. I used a small dehumidifier and all it did was increased my temp back up!!! Is 77%rh even near to ok to grow?

Does anyone else sees my postings on this?! It just seems that only mason, major, and fanleaf are the only ones listening. How many members are on 420magazine?

If you look at the 3rd picture down from your last post, I'm only seeing "mostly cloudy" trichromes. I don't see and amber at all. Please confirm this is what you are looking at when you say you're at 50% amber.

In the second picture down, The pistils look mostly new, white, and healthy. They will brown and begin to recede back to the bud when she's ripe.

Also, she will slow down taking water.

It looks to me you still have another 2 weeks. Of course, my opinion is based off 2 pictures. It's easier to tell when you're there looking at the plant in person. Major PITA has a lot more experience than I, I'm sure he'll chime in soon.

If you look at the 3rd picture down from your last post, I'm only seeing "mostly cloudy" trichromes. I don't see and amber at all. Please confirm this is what you are looking at when you say you're at 50% amber.

In the second picture down, The pistils look mostly new, white, and healthy. They will brown and begin to recede back to the bud when she's ripe.

Also, she will slow down taking water.

It looks to me you still have another 2 weeks. Of course, my opinion is based off 2 pictures. It's easier to tell when you're there looking at the plant in person. Major PITA has a lot more experience than I, I'm sure he'll chime in soon.

I agree completely. I'm not seeing any amber, but if you are (Friar), that could change my mind about timing. The new pistils makes me think there probably isn't much amber yet.

I don't know the optimum time for potency. I think that window stays open for a while but the type of effect may change. The usual descriptions I hear are: harvest earlier for a more "up" buzz. Harvest later for a more sedative, couch lock, body stone. I'm not sure which is more effective for pain in your case. The buds can add some weight in the final couple of weeks. They don't appear much bigger, but seem to get heavier/denser.

I'm not opposed to flushing in the final week or two. I don't do it for the reason above, but don't let that stop you if you think it helps. I'd just wait a week or so, if you do.

I have no idea how many active members there are on 420. I do know the more you post in other journals, the more members will follow your grow. That's how people get to know you. Also, a link to your journal in a signature will help members find your grow. Right now, I bet most members don't know about you or your journal.

Does anyone else sees my postings on this?! It just seems that only mason, major, and fanleaf are the only ones listening. How many members are on 420magazine?

There are lots of members here. You have to be active in the community. Make friends. Go to other journals that interest you and introduce yourself. There are others out there that feel the same way. Just be sociable.

Here is a link to a new grower. Some real powerhouse growers are subbed. Great place to make some new friends.
[h=3]Cylob's - Indoor - CK White Cookies - Grow Journal - 2016[/h]

I'm not here for popularity contest. I'm very thankful and very blessed that I have the three of you, mason, major, and fanleaf. From viewing all your successful galleries, I don't need any others. I'm afraid I'd just get more infos that would worsen the already confused me!!! I was just wondering that you were the only three helping my sorry self!!! I will try to post vids as soon as I learn how. as I said I will refrain from flush and continue feeding and continue updating this thread and will be awaiting for your "go" for chop down.

Is 77%rh ok?

I'm not here for popularity contest. I'm very thankful and very blessed that I have the three of you, mason, major, and fanleaf. From viewing all your successful galleries, I don't need any others. I'm afraid I'd just get more infos that would worsen the already confused me!!! I was just wondering that you were the only three helping my sorry self!!! I will try to post vids as soon as I learn how. as I said I will refrain from flush and continue feeding and continue updating this thread and will be awaiting for your "go" for chop down.

Is 77%rh ok?

77% is to the high side for sure. In veg it would be OK. In flower - especially near the end, you need to make sure you don't get mold in your buds. Hopefully you have really good air flow. I'd try to pull the RH down if you can. I've enver gotten mold yet, but I'm usually able to keep my RH below 60% and can pull a lot of air through.

yesterday i fed her kool bloom by General Hydroponics 2-45-28, orange powder, yalls familiar? i put in half of tsp in a gallon of air'd out top water. i used this in the past during late in bloom but i never really seen much difference, it could also be my uncontrollabor environment, i don't know? so she's back in nutes!!!

should i have used or not kool bloom? isn't this concidered nutes?

yesterday i fed her kool bloom by General Hydroponics 2-45-28, orange powder, yalls familiar? i put in half of tsp in a gallon of air'd out top water. i used this in the past during late in bloom but i never really seen much difference, it could also be my uncontrollabor environment, i don't know? so she's back in nutes!!!

should i have used or not kool bloom? isn't this concidered nutes?

I've never used it. Yes, they are bloom oriented nute's. :thumb:

here she is week 9. i looked everywhere 420magazine to upload vid but no where to be found. i fed her only kool bloom last week, week 8, per manufacturer's recommendation. this week i will introduce again the fox farm trio per manufacturer's recommendation for week 9. just to keep the nutes going as the way you grow yours, here i go again copying peoples ways!!! what is drench? i read about people drenching. when i water/feed my plants, i pretty much pour from the top of the soil till it seeps down to the catch saucer. done. then i wait again till the container is very very light, so she's pretty dry before i feed again. a few dried/died/crusty leaves, normal?
nute's switch ok? thoughts?
drench?
how is she looking in these pics?

image17041.jpeg
image17042.jpeg
image16995.jpeg

Getting close!

I use the term "drench" for how I water or feed a plant in smaller containers.
I water them until they won't take another drop. I place the pot into a slightly larger pot and pour the water or nutrients into the larger pot and down the top of the plant's pot. I wait until both larger and smaller pots ore full and then let it soak a few minutes to make sure the soil is fully saturated. Then I remove the smaller pot and let it drain.
You don't need to do it this way, but it has advantages: Watering from the top only tends to compact the soil. Watering until runoff doesn't mean the soil is fully saturated. Like a dry sponge, it takes a while for the soil fibers to accept water. Otherwise the water seeks the path of least resistance and runs down and through the soil w/o wetting everything.

here she is 9 1/2 weeks with fox farm trio nutes. can you say thirsty?! she get's thirsty!!! she has more and more yellowing, concerns? the next 5 pics are of the same bud then zoomed in. unfortunately my photography system is of the dinosaurs, haha.

image17178.jpeg

image17179.jpeg

S20160913_003.jpg

S20160913_007.jpg

S20160913_009.jpg

next 2 pics are from two different buds...

S20160913_010.jpg

S20160913_012.jpg

how does she look?

^ What mm said. ^​

i'm going to plan the harvest for 26th september. i'm having few people over for a trim party!!! i'll update halfway thru... thank you yalls!!!

question. i guess i have been harvesting early since the beginning, i would've harvested her two weeks ago. now she's really milky and half amber. pictures later. isn't it the amber it is the more the couch lock it gets? what's the effect if it was just milky? doesn't it get more amber or "potent'ier" after harvest(its hard for me to say chop down) during curing?

another question, my new girls are showing roots above soil, do i cover it with soil or what do i do?

You could top dress a little more soil over the roots, but it isn't a problem. At this point, it probably won't make any difference.

More amber is supposed to be more of a body stone. Some plants don't get much amber even if left a long time. The flavor and smell change during the cure. IDK if they actually get more potent.

here she is at week ten. i'm still projecting to harvest monday september 26th, will she be ready? on the last pucture, what's all that purpling? it's probably 5% purple!!! is this a typical trichome production or is it not enough?

image17464.jpeg

S20160920_002.jpg

S20160920_003.jpg

S20160920_008.jpg

S20160920_009.jpg

S20160920_011.jpg

Looks good to me! :bravo:

major you think she'll be ready for monday harvest? i just hope she's potent!!! her mother and sisters were potent, i think, since they all had all kind of problems similar to this lady overheated. what is the purpling on the trichomes?

Back
Top Bottom