Spike's Grow Room

Re: spikes grow room

:peacetwo: # 2 widow :surf:

HPIM1956_.jpg

Thank you SS :surf:

Spike...where did you get your widow seeds? The widows we have (Nirvana) don't really look like yours so I am puzzled. Thanks....great looking plants by the way. Very healthy looking

Hypo,they always look diff.mine get tons of light ,150 hps,but 8 cfls that are as strong as can get and they are within inches of the plants,so.I looked at yours seem good to me.:surf:

seeds are ams

Spike that widow reaching for the light looks awesome. It looks like she will just stack on the pounds and get really fat. Her main stem is already super thick. Sexy widow man

Great man, I chopped a male last night so I freed up a pot and some space. Never grown anything but bagseed, but I got a couple of seeds in this killer purple kush I just picked up so I'm gonna grow those next, and maybe even a jacks cleaner seed I got.

Come to think of it, I've never even smoked bubblegum or ice.

Yeah Spike...we got ours under a 400 HPS and veg'ed under a 400W MH with sidelight cfls and t5's. Kinda weird that out of the same package of seeds we have different looking plants..makes you wonder.

on this 1 that broke off top,I slit open stem a little put in water 2 days then a
little grow powder and I planted getting light green new growth after few days,cool.
HPIM1960_.jpg

Looking good Spike man...... The truncks are looking nice and thick...Looks like you are going to have some solid colas here soon.... Keep up the good work..... :thumb:

:welcome: Coming from you Be that means everything.the trunk on the other widow is just as big.Hey Be can I call on you when I grow ice and bubblegum,I have only grown-widow-durban poison-dwarf ganja-kush and bag,I dont know if these grow easy or what. :surf:.

next grow seeds

ICE AND BUBBLEGUMMER NEVER EVEN TRIED THESE.

GROW OR SMOKE
HPIM1961_.jpg

:surf::surf::surf:

The folks where I got the seeds(a sponsor)were so nice they e-mailed me
and told me they forgot the free seeds and will send now,thats takin care of biz:surf::surf:!

Back
Top Bottom