Spike's Grow Room

the first 2 leafs that ever came through are turning up an turning yellow thats got to be some sort of defincey surely, i kno theyre gettin better as the smell thses plants is changing they smell lovely proper skunk!!! it wasnt like that when they first got this prob so they must have developed further but never the less i feel they need a medicine of some kind epsom salt neem oil?????

carlos,these plants grow good with no nutes,just not as quality bud,first
you want them growing good then nutes,you nute when they are not just right
your not knowing whats -helping,harming etc.I would just get them growing to
your satisfaction then go with nutes,you can always veg longer.+ reps

hi can someone help me please i have no idea to start a forum of my own i had an attempt but it was just a blog lol i need help with my plants theyre about 3 weeks old an have some problems i am a first time grower need some SERIOUS HELP check my blog on my profile page just for the sake il explain here too my plants were in week 1 or 2 an i fed them baby bio my soil was supposed to feed them til 3 weeks so it may be that i over fed them, just to be clear they are quite healthy well by my expectations each plant is diffrent ill explain all symtoms each plant is diffrent, puple stems shrivveling of leafs orange marks in random places on leafs light green along ridges of leafs,disformed leaf its only grown 1 side of a life quite literatly il include pics thanks guys hope we can solve this the strain is cataract kush.

Carlos, here's how you start a grow journal of your own:

How to Make a Grow Journal

The plants look fine to me. The only thing I see yellowing is the cotyledon, which is norrmal as the plant starts to veg. I'm not a soil grower, but the soil contains nutes and usually you can go quite some time (a month or more) without having to re-nute the soil. I would check your temps, RH & PH and make sure those are within range and all else will be easy! :goodluck:

thanks mr krip an you spike ya both been on point!!:high-five: 2way!! lol im over in the uk so time difrence an that so i only just came online, an dam the soil is actually hi in all nutrients i read the soil bag after feedin doh! your good mr krip man i googled cataract kush last night an got a load of info about this particular strain they actually like it colder than normal strains i made it way cooler 64 - 70 just last night an theyve had a burst of growth a day later must like it im eager out of 8 how many are going to be females whats the odds on that shit lol

Thank-you Mr Krip for helping Carlos and hows it going.:bravo::thanks:
:420:

It's going pretty well, Bro, or, at least it's still too early in the year to start complaining! :)

thanks mr krip an you spike ya both been on point!!:high-five: 2way!! lol im over in the uk so time difrence an that so i only just came online, an dam the soil is actually hi in all nutrients i read the soil bag after feedin doh! your good mr krip man i googled cataract kush last night an got a load of info about this particular strain they actually like it colder than normal strains i made it way cooler 64 - 70 just last night an theyve had a burst of growth a day later must like it im eager out of 8 how many are going to be females whats the odds on that shit lol

Glad I could help! The odds on male/female are 50/50 but:

Dutch Passion's feminizer testing program revealed that grow room factors can be manipulated to produce better female to male ratios. The female-inducing recipe, to be implemented during the first month of growth, involves providing: 1) more nitrogen, less potassium; 2) more halide (blue spectrum) and less high pressure sodium (red spectrum) lighting; 3) shorter light cycles; 4) a grow medium of 6.6 to 6.8 pH; 5) lower temperatures and higher humidity, plus higher soil moisture; 6) minimized stress (cloning and other stressors can destabilize plants, causing them to go male or hermaphrodite).

The odds on male/female are 50/50 but:

Never could understand that one. It doesn't take 500 male cannabis plants to fertilize 500 female cannabis plants.

Nature is almost never that inefficient.

plants looking good as always bro good to see you still churning them out. I have a nice order of air pots on the way, I'm pumped to start using them and see how it increases yield

all is ok,I am so stressed about moving-I don't know up from down.Not sure where,transferring my disability money,doctors which i have to see once a month for my back,where too, as I don't even know.Mom don't want me to go
or grandchild,its just very hard right now.And as I am starting to tear up I got to get off and call my daughter.I ------------ don't know what to do.

all is ok,I am so stressed about moving-I don't know up from down.Not sure where,transferring my disability money,doctors which i have to see once a month for my back,where too, as I don't even know.Mom don't want me to go
or grandchild,its just very hard right now.And as I am starting to tear up I got to get off and call my daughter.I ------------ don't know what to do.

sorry to hear that spike

Dear Spike,
It's been awhile and I'm so.....sorry for that. The work load and stress from having a 14 year old, taking care of the hubby, the house & the garden has been quite a bit more then I can handle. But I'm dealing with it & his Mom wants him back come June. He's just a typical kid & not a real pain. It's just someone told him 8th grade don't mean crap, it's when you get in high school when grades matter for college so why get good grades now. I've been sending good vibe's your way and you'll know shortly the best way to direct your life. Remember FAMILY is everything and the spirits don't send anymore then we can handle. Remember your Mom's not here forever and Grandkids learn a great deal from us. Do what your heart tells you is best. I got a great seed deal from the Attitude special this month. For $68.00 I ended up with 11 free feminized seeds along with the "5" Purple Haze & Hammerhead I ordered. It was only 1 free seed per kind but what a great selection. They all got here fine.
OG Kush, Moby Dick ,Critical+Automatic, Northern lights X with Big Bud, MK Ultra, Fruity Chronic Juice,Veneno (Poison), Blueberry Gum & Bubba 76. The patient I grow for wanted to try something different so I started 3 of them and in 24 hours they all sprouted so in about 4 months she & my hubby should be dreaming fine dreams. I wish I could meet you sometime in the future & where your going to be so I could share. I'm flowering again should be a good crop of White widow, purple haze, New York City Diesel, Mountain Rain & some G-13's that a friend gave me but he didn't know what the name of them were. I had a small problem with spider mites but nipped it fast and they haven't been back. That Azamax works great. I know we've never met but maybe when you get settled and it's not to far away my car's great on gas & the hubby needs a road trip. If not there's alway's a way to get it to someone. Well better go got a bunch of crap to do today. Take care and remember I'm sending GREAT VIBES your way to help!
:circle-of-love::love: Mishap

Spike, just dropping in to wish you well, Brother!

It would be nice if, in life, we could please everyone, but unfortunately, it just doesn't work out like that.

Relax, clear your head :bong:, and make the decision that's best for you and your family. Everyone else will have to understand - and SHOULD understand! :goodluck:

you are so right Mr.Krip and that is whats gonna happen,thank-you.:Namaste:
going to doctor now for my back and to see if i can get ahold of all medical stuff ect.so when time comes i have it.:thanks:

Spike, sorry I've not been around more buddy. Sounds like a whole lot to deal with, but take things a step at a time, and hang strong. Hope you are able to get your back feeling better and manage through the moving stresses okay. Positive vibes from me my good friend!

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom