Spike's Grow Room

Oh yeah! Nice Spike -- love the Blue Mystic. Your plants are always beautiful. Glad to hear your rent isn't getting raised either. :thumb:

Hope you are well my friend!!

Oh its so cool,my blue mystic is getting shades of blue in some leaves,as it did the 1st blues i grew.Dont have pics. yet but will soon of the blueish tones,love this strain.as i haved loved most all the strains i've grown.
:thumb::cheer:

tinges of blue in the blue mystic-the blue is all 1 bud,gonna let it keep going
HPIM3331.JPG

b.gum
HPIM3330.JPG

:420:

well I got some nirvana ak-47,2 germinating.I like the new pckg. they have,each seed in a plastic bubble.
I cant wait to grow as I never have,or maybe I did,lol anyway i will post the growth of the ak like a new grow.:peace::welcome:

Good work.. What was the biggest yeild you had off these? Iv had some good yeilds before biggest being 21 ounces of an outdoor grow, being 6 foot tall, 5 foot wide. Was these pruned, sog, trained?

Hi 86, I only grow 2 or 3 plants at a time in a spare room and I just let them grow pruning here and there as they grow.
Got an oz from each.
GOOD NEWS the ak has broke through the dirt on both - so the ak grow is going,pics. soon.They are both female and it
should be Grand!:welcome::Namaste:
:420:

Back
Top Bottom