Spike's Grow Room

Hi Nap good to type at you,i have a small grow here some aks and 2 more that i think are race banner,not sure as i quit growing a while and lost track of what few seeds i had.oh well they always do good.spike

cannabis-seeds-dna-la-woman.jpg

LA Women

glad to see you around spike :) ... what's up XL

Hey Naphtali!

How's the truck coming? Have you finished it yet?

Sure glad to see both you and Spike around!

Long time no check on ya! I'm damned ashamed of myself, its been a long.....time. But looks like you still got the gift of growing! Hope all is well? Did you ever move and hows the family?
Just finished working on the Dark Star strain and took me 10 months to finish it, VERY slow growing strain. DAMN good strain but letting it go, it takes too long to do. My Whites don't look near as great as yours or like I grew B4. Must be the seed supplier. I'm changing back to my old one. Their seeds are better & we all know how long that takes to figure THAT out. LMAO Also had a problem with my soil. Lost 26 plants by time I figured it out.
Been having a lot of health problems so its getting difficult to move my plants or tote the water. Went to using half buckets. Well time for bed. Great to see your plants are going so good.

Back
Top Bottom