Spots - please help - new to forum

Darthspankor

Info
Soil grow ffof
3.5 gal pots
2nd week of flower temps 77-80f
400hps 3x3x5 tent with 190cfm exhaust no intake but have all vent open on tent
Foxfarm nutrients i only used very small amount of tbloom & bbloom 1/4 the sugested dose
5BC658F9-19A9-477D-8EFE-9C33A3AD1F64_zpslvca7lbk.jpg

From what I know 50% of problems can be traced to PH problems. Get that under control first. And please follow the rules of our page. :peace:

The ph is 6.2 as i stated in my post i never heard of a forum til a few hours ago i read through rules not sure what i did so wrong but im glad everyone was so nice to tell me that im wrong but not why or to answer my question so if your going to be a ignorant dickhead dont bother replying

Sorry im having a bad day and trying to fig out whats wrong with my plants if i did somthing wrong please explain what im supposed to do cause im having a hard time navigating this site and i dont see rules or how to i never been on forum and if everyone is this friendly than i prob never will be on again if. Your gonna take the time to look post and scrutinize my post at least tell me what i did wrong and what im suppose to do or answer my question?

Sorry im having a bad day and trying to fig out whats wrong with my plants if i did somthing wrong please explain what im supposed to do cause im having a hard time navigating this site and i dont see rules or how to i never been on forum and if everyone is this friendly than i prob never will be on again if. Your gonna take the time to look post and scrutinize my post at least tell me what i did wrong and what im suppose to do or answer my question?

Ok let's start over, we are all friend's here at :420: If i were you i would flush my plants with PH'd water. No feed and watch how it reacts. I'm new to this but i can grow so other's may be able to better quide you. But to me it seems something is being locked out in the soil. :peace:

Hi Darthspankor! Welcome to the site. I don't think anyone is saying you've done anything "wrong". They are just letting you know about the guidelines of the site. ;)

If you haven't read it yet, here are the guidelines:
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

We appreciate you being here on 420 magazine and we are here to help.
Navigating the site can be overwhelming when you're new to it for sure. :)

Here's an excellent pictorial on plant problems and diseases, look through this and see if you can identify the problem. It does appear to be a nutrient problem, you may very well find the answer here:

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Please be patient, there will be others along to help you diagnose...that link is a good starting place for you. :thumb:

Also, here's a thread that has lots of things for new members to get your started on using the site and navigating around it. This should help you out too!

New Member Start Links

Please keep the language respectful, there are women about. :high-five:

Just out of curiosity, did you splash any of the nutrient solution on the leaves? Splashing it can cause blemishes on the leaves. But it appears you've got some troubles on the edges too. Check that link above until someone more knowledgeable pops in.
Also, have you checked the ph of your water after adding the nutrients?
:thumb:

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thank you for reply it does look like splash but im sure it wasnt its mostly around middle leaves a splash look after looking over deffiecency link still not sure maybe Molybdenum my ph is lower 6 range maybe go a little higher ? Also maybe looks like heat stress but its not at top leaves? Temps are around 80 i know thats a little high

Okay, the only thing I can personally suggest (I'm not a nutrient solver LOL),
is check the lights distance. If you hold your hand under the light just above the plants, keep it there for a while and if your hand gets uncomfortable with the heat, you need to raise your lights a bit.
There is a lighting chart here, I'll locate that and post for you. The PH between 6 and 7 should be okay. A lot of growers want it exact, but based on what you've said, it seems okay IMO. You do want to be sure you are getting fresh air/oxygen to the plants too.
We'll see what others say on the PH.
I'll be back when I find that lighting distance chart.
:thumb:

I couldn't copy and paste the chart here, so it's at this link:

Lighting Distance Charts- they do not account for heat

:passitleft: High Darth and :welcome: to 420.... I'm sure some of it could be due to the lights or what not but it does look a bit like nute burn and lock out and like suggested earlier I think if you give her a good flush with ph'd water and let her fix herself you will be fine. I use FF soil and nutes too and it can be a bit tricky but some of the peeps on the forum are amazing with it and are very kind with their advice on how to use it witout hurting your girl. Your more than welcome to check out my journal in my signature and check out what they can do.....:circle-of-love:

It looks like heat and light strength (for lack of a better term when bleaching seems imminent) stress to me. Even at 80 degrees the heat part seems odd so I'd tend to wonder where the thermometer is in regards to the grow box and canopy (top of plant) and I'd also wonder on the ventilation.

Thanks everyone for the replies Thats what im thinking as well this is my first grow and everything is costing more than i thought but i couldnt find any def or nut burn that looked like that i didnt know heat stress can cause bleaching spots like that! Like i said im outa money theres two things i can think off to do one turn light down its dimmable to wish i wish i woulda done b4 but didnt think thered be a heat issue is run the lights at night? How much stress would it cause to leave lights on or off a extra 12 hours to switch night and day around and witch would you do ? Cause sometime room temps get up2 75 so my tent goes up to 85/86

Hard to tell from your picture, but I'm guessing its a fairly young plant and you're in veg stage; also guessing that since you said its dimmible that you're using HID lighting. So, given the first one, you should be fine in adapting your "lights on/off" schedule w/o much havoc and second, can you just raise the light (assuming its to close, how high you have it above the plant?) and if not you might very well be good with lowering the wattage by way of the dimmer knob.

Back
Top Bottom