Steven in Vallejo: First time grower, long time gardener, I'm so captivated by this plant

Thanks for the warm welcome from the staff and community. Here's a question. We just went through a min-heatwave during week 5 along with some smoke from the fires. I've kept the plant well-watered throughout, but I had planned on giving it more liquid kelp at least one more time. The soil was top dressed with worm castings and bat guano two weeks ago. Should I stop with the nutrients already now that the flowering is going nuts? Thanks for any tips.

IMG_3270.JPG

Any advice for getting them off without neem oil at this point?

edit: and thanks for pointing that out to me!
How far along are you into flowering?
I use the SNS 209 every few days if my gals are no more then a month or so into flowering. After that time you could possibly be looking at bud mold come harvest. Been there, done that in the past!:(

How far along are you into flowering?
I use the SNS 209 every few days if my gals are no more then a month or so into flowering. After that time you could possibly be looking at bud mold come harvest. Been there, done that in the past!:(
This is the end of week 4. Grown from seed and stationed in the ground along a sheltered sunny wall since a wee lady. When I initially planted it, I covered it with a layer of alfalfa. One week in, I discovered thrips going to town. Did my research and neemed 'em up right good. During the foliage stage I continued to use neem as a foliar spray while giving it fish emulsion and worm castings. I introduced a stanky, healthy amount of bat guano two weeks ago. I stopped feeding heavily August 1 when the flowing stage became apparent. I just went out with my new jewelers loop and couldn't see any thrips tonight. But my vision is shit. Don't grow old. At any rate, I'm not worried so much about bud mold and more about pest damage at this point. By the way, hello and thanks.

SNS 209 can be used up to harvest. You can also try Captain Jack’s spinosad concentrate.
One year it's mites and the next aphids and now thrips. What's a grower to do?:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom