Steven Shigh Grows Afghan Kush, Dark Wizard Genetics, 2020

Stevenishigh

420 Member
Hey all, long time forum stalker, first time poster. I use 12L buckets with Coco. I do not add perlite but I may try one day. Got a 400W hps and an entry level LED . I decided to go for Afghan Kush by Dark Wizard Genetics. I wasn't going to make a journal so there are not loads of pics, but once I saw how beautiful my crop turned out and I just wanted to share! :) she only has 1-2 weeks left now so will post the final product, but she is nearing the end and looking and smelling potent

yield looks like it will be bigger than my wildest dreams

1.jpg
2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Hey all, long time forum stalker, first time poster. I use 12L buckets with Coco. I do not add perlite but I may try one day. Got a 400W hps and an entry level LED . I decided to go for Afghan Kush by Dark Wizard Genetics. I wasn't going to make a journal so there are not loads of pics, but once I saw how beautiful my crop turned out and I just wanted to share! :) she only has 1-2 weeks left now so will post the final product, but she is nearing the end and looking and smelling potent

yield looks like it will be bigger than my wildest dreams

1.jpg
2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
After a lot of research, as far as I can see Dark Wizard Genetics don't exist... They are being sold on a website (probably yours) but they are not genuine, all I can assume is white label so you can't trust the quality. They aren't mentioned ANYWHERE else on the internet. Seems strange to me, lots of info about other genuine companies such as Barney's farm, dinafem etc.

In the last 15 years I've never heard of them. Seems you registered made two posts, one about dark Wizard Genetics and never returned.

So where do you get your white label seeds? ;) Haha. Next time, put more than 3 posts on the "company" Instagram.

Dark Wizard Genetics has supposedly been running since 2012, but yet there is nothing about them online and no one I spoken to has heard of them. Nice Try.

Back
Top Bottom