Sticky Fingaz Getting Spaced Out With The Mars Hydro FC 6500

:ganjamon: 12 HR CHECK UP :ganjamon:

Decided to jump up there & check on the babies, I’ve gotta say, I was a bit surprised…..

B42FCF4C-BEA5-4895-858D-BAD33ED41532.jpeg
01F6FA68-D1F0-4420-B000-4974101FCA4B.jpeg
9FFBCD76-6900-44AA-8280-484B8845FA73.jpeg

2nd day of germinating & I’m well impressed! Me thinks they’ll probably be ready to transplant to their forever home tomorrow! Absolute Boom-shakalaka :yahoo:

D8DDB487-FF1C-49A1-AFC8-D76B43447E6D.jpeg
D66DE783-C58D-4B63-85D5-E7B865CF12A8.jpeg

So anyway, before I end up like this………

DFC92523-FCE8-4971-8B28-D39F1894FF42.jpeg

I’m off up the wooden hill to bed-fordshire! I hope everyone’s Had/having an amazing day. I’ll catch up with you all tomorrow.

:circle-of-love: One :circle-of-love:

:high-five: Day 3 germinating :high-five:

What a lovely day it is indeed! I hope my 420 Famalam are all enjoying their day too!

We're on day 3 of germinating...I was right to say they'd be ready this morning, I was half expecting some lil green leaves :laughtwo: ( jokes )

20210611_124741215_iOS.jpg

Onto their Forever home........

20210611_102417391_iOS.jpg
20210611_102454959_iOS.jpg
20210611_102554265_iOS.jpg
20210611_102623627_iOS.jpg

All tucked in safe & sound...If these pop their heads through by the weekend, that'll be a record germination for me :cheesygrinsmiley:
Starting The @Mars Hydro FC 6500 @ 25% for the seedling stage.....

20210611_124829210_iOS.jpg

That's it then.....for now! Will check on the lil beauts tomorrow! Oh, so I don't have to discard the seedlings I'm not planting...& generally because I'm just a bloody nice guy....

I decided to help out my lil padawan who's learning atm. I've put 2 strains in pots for him, thing Is, I haven't said which ones I've planted & haven't marked the pots either so it'll be a surprise....I love surprises lol

20210611_110446467_iOS.jpg

You all have yourselves a great day whatever your doing, until my next update....

Looking good. @Sticky fingaz
The air pot in last pic on right in front of hygrometer is upside-down. :Namaste:
It'll leak.
Flip it now before plant grows. He will go crazy every time he waters.
Bill

Looking good. @Sticky fingaz
The air pot in last pic on right in front of hygrometer is upside-down. :Namaste:
It'll leak.
Flip it now before plant grows. He will go crazy every time he waters.
Bill
Hey Bill, Sorry mate which one is upside down :( The small pot or big pot :rofl: FFS! That's the thing with these live journals...nowhere to hide lol

The little one on right im assuming thats the one for Grasshopper. Hehe
Its got a solid row no holes.
It goes on top so you can water them.
Like this little girl. Ok gone but you see top row has no holes?
Bill

20210227_111311.jpg

Hey Bill, Sorry mate which one is upside down :( The small pot or big pot :rofl: FFS! That's the thing with these live journals...nowhere to hide lol
Yep, gotcha :thumb: I obviously knew that, I was testing ya ( yep, that ole chestnut ) :rofl::rofl:

Nah seriously though Bill, thanks for pointing that one out matey!

One :love:

The little one on right im assuming thats the one for Grasshopper. Hehe
Its got a solid row no holes.
It goes on top so you can water them.
Like this little girl. Ok gone but you see top row has no holes?
Bill

20210227_111311.jpg
I was gonna say, that doesn't look to healthy pal :thedoubletake:

Its going to be one of those days.........

Yep, gotcha :thumb: I obviously knew that, I was testing ya ( yep, that ole chestnut ) :rofl::rofl:

Nah seriously though Bill, thanks for pointing that one out matey!

just trying to be helpful. Not trying to point out mistakes. :Namaste:
Its nice your helping him out.
I flowered a Gelato in a pot that size last run.
Its a beast now, those pots rock.
Do you use Bokashi or Frass & Dazzel?
I recommend it to everyone.
Feeds your ladies your nutrients beyond what they are capable of doing on their own.
Keeps bugs out aswell.
Bill

just trying to be helpful. Not trying to point out mistakes. :Namaste:
Its nice your helping him out.
I flowered a Gelato in a pot that size last run.
Its a beast now, those pots rock.
Do you use Bokashi or Frass & Dazzel?
I recommend it to everyone.
Feeds your ladies your nutrients beyond what they are capable of doing on their own.
Keeps bugs out aswell.
Bill
No no absolutely, I would never think that matey! I appreciate every bit of help I can get 100% so thank you!
I don't use those no, this is the first time I've used this type of nutrient. I have worm castings & barley powder also, the company I brought them from does do frass as well, but not heard of ' Bokashi ' but I'll be sure to check it out :thumb:

This is it.
It’s adds rocket fuel to your roots.
Combined with Frass & Dazzle.
Roots explode and get fed what they have a hard time picking out of your mix.
Microbes and fungi help roots.
Big roots big fruits.
Bill
Sorry I bombed your thread want me to remove them?

83041E6B-F092-4DEA-95B7-0E90B4716E5F.png

36A2F0A1-1B3E-4014-AD2D-089A63EC6CB1.jpeg

This is it.
It’s adds rocket fuel to your roots.
Combined with Frass & Dazzle.
Roots explode and get fed what they have a hard time picking out of your mix.
Microbes and fungi help roots.
Big roots big fruits.
Bill
Sorry I bombed your thread want me to remove them?

83041E6B-F092-4DEA-95B7-0E90B4716E5F.png

36A2F0A1-1B3E-4014-AD2D-089A63EC6CB1.jpeg
Brilliant Bill, Thanks very much! :thanks: This house creates loads of food waste so this is defo something Ill look into.

:high-five: Day 3 germinating :high-five:

What a lovely day it is indeed! I hope my 420 Famalam are all enjoying their day too!

We're on day 3 of germinating...I was right to say they'd be ready this morning, I was half expecting some lil green leaves :laughtwo: ( jokes )

20210611_124741215_iOS.jpg

Onto their Forever home........

20210611_102417391_iOS.jpg
20210611_102454959_iOS.jpg
20210611_102554265_iOS.jpg
20210611_102623627_iOS.jpg

All tucked in safe & sound...If these pop their heads through by the weekend, that'll be a record germination for me :cheesygrinsmiley:
Starting The @Mars Hydro FC 6500 @ 25% for the seedling stage.....

20210611_124829210_iOS.jpg

That's it then.....for now! Will check on the lil beauts tomorrow! Oh, so I don't have to discard the seedlings I'm not planting...& generally because I'm just a bloody nice guy....

I decided to help out my lil padawan who's learning atm. I've put 2 strains in pots for him, thing Is, I haven't said which ones I've planted & haven't marked the pots either so it'll be a surprise....I love surprises lol

20210611_110446467_iOS.jpg

You all have yourselves a great day whatever your doing, until my next update....

Awesome write up mate. It's pretty unique how you structure your journal and it works well..
Good look on the little baby's. Hopefully you will have some heads popping up tomorrow night
:thumb:

Happy Friday @Sticky fingaz. I hope all is well. I read some of your discussion with Justin regarding training and I have to agree with Justin on topping as well. I was hesitant to throw my opinion on that out there since so many have already in various journals and there is always those who do and those who don't. I totally am in the topping of autos camp. Here are some of mine that I topped.
RQS Northern lights (Google did a filter)
EFFECTS.jpg

Barney's Farm Pineapple Express
20200302_223132.jpg

And the gang:
20200229_155936.jpg

Hope you don't mind the pics! I can remove if you do. I will always top autos after I did all 4 of my first run.

Happy Friday @Sticky fingaz. I hope all is well. I read some of your discussion with Justin regarding training and I have to agree with Justin on topping as well. I was hesitant to throw my opinion on that out there since so many have already in various journals and there is always those who do and those who don't. I totally am in the topping of autos camp. Here are some of mine that I topped.
RQS Northern lights (Google did a filter)
EFFECTS.jpg

Barney's Farm Pineapple Express
20200302_223132.jpg

And the gang:
20200229_155936.jpg

Hope you don't mind the pics! I can remove if you do. I will always top autos after I did all 4 of my first run.
They are some fat ladies. Great work :thumb:

Hey @Modest Grower happy Friday to you too my man :high-five:

No not at all buddy, more the merrier! I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and advise dude.

( they look lovely btw mate )

so let me try & figure this out. If I refer to Mainlining for a sec;
They grow to the 5th node then cut down to the 3rd. Everything is removed under the 3rd node so you a create a ‘ manifold ‘ . I take it you only top once with autos, so, is the idea to just top her once you have enough main stems? TIA

And we're off:yahoo: That company has another new product called MycoBoost as well mate. 10% off deal right now. Just ordered some yesterday.
Hey @VetSmoke85, thanks for popping round:high-five:
Yes we’re off mate, first time I’ve done the glass of water method & it’s clearly done the job!

Mycoboost yh, ok cool I’llsure to check that out, thanks for the heads up bro :thumb:

How you doing anyway bro good day, all good in the Vet - farm?

To be honest, I would have to look back on the mainline or fluxing technique. I did it one time and is actually why I grew the autos (during the long veg). But for me I basically topped at the 4th node and tried to do it before 28 days. It was sort of a rule of thumb I've seen kicked around no clue if it holds water though. I only topped once but that was just my approach and then I just tied all the branches down and outwards

Back
Top Bottom