Modest Grower Tests Out Mars Hydro's FC6500

Grandpa had a huge industrial workshop with like 20' high ceilings as I recall. He did decarb his rosin in a toaster oven though. For flower you would need to work in pretty small quantities to get it done in a toaster oven I would think.

Also, temp control would probably be more accurate in a regular oven?
Depends on the toaster oven. There are some really good ones out these days that are very accurate

the ladies are looking pretty good and the males not so bad either.

Ladies group shot

20211205_194925.jpg

Somango

20211205_194938.jpg

Grand Daddy Purple
20211205_194949.jpg

Male tent GDP 4

20211205_200151.jpg

Male GDP 3
20211205_200212_1.jpg

Grand daddy is praying hard
You were faster than my stoned are. I updated the pics with the males as well. I think maybe I should just use GDP4 on the left. It has more tight nodes and seems like would make better jugs. The one on the right handled supercropping like a champion but those sited are lengthy between

ahhh I need to tidy up. @HashFart your grow is looking super nice. I'm juggling a bit and I am ashamed of the mess haha. I'll have to do a clean up on all of the tents after work
That's because the old lady vacuumed and sprayed tent walls with insecticidal soap , don't worry my tent will look muck bin here soon , remember I just let run off drain on the tent floor hahha it helps humidity

Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week/weekend. Here is one of the female Somangos that I'm really excited to cross with GDP. It has mutation (I think?) Where it grows an extra branch and it throws these like twin or even triplet buds.

Pardon the tips, she's a lighter feeder than her friends and I'm lazy so they all get the same mix.

20211210_193242.jpg
20211210_193254.jpg

Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week/weekend. Here is one of the female Somangos that I'm really excited to cross with GDP. It has mutation (I think?) Where it grows an extra branch and it throws these like twin or even triplet buds.

Pardon the tips, she's a lighter feeder than her friends and I'm lazy so they all get the same mix.

20211210_193242.jpg
20211210_193254.jpg
I have some catching up to do I missed a bunch lol, everything is looking great.
I had a Rockstar do that, was like two flowers fused together into one, was a nice chunky nug.

Happy Monday. Getting a little hectic as we approach the holidays. I'll have to automate this tent which is not a huge undertaking as I have learned from my previous vacation on the 2x4 tent. I need a 10 gallon container, the hose splitter and pressure controller piece, and maybe a camera. We'll see what we work out by end of week.

Here's a Grand Daddy Purple that will be pollinated on Friday. She is loving the FC6500
20211213_204708.jpg

Happy Monday. Getting a little hectic as we approach the holidays. I'll have to automate this tent which is not a huge undertaking as I have learned from my previous vacation on the 2x4 tent. I need a 10 gallon container, the hose splitter and pressure controller piece, and maybe a camera. We'll see what we work out by end of week.

Here's a Grand Daddy Purple that will be pollinated on Friday. She is loving the FC6500
20211213_204708.jpg
What an awesome photo brother

Thanks HashFart! I was pretty excited to see them start to get a little sugar. The low temps and purple genetics should be fun too.
It's got sugar already and purple , you are I for a treat , I'm excited to see the pollination , how many beans do you think you will get

It's got sugar already and purple , you are I for a treat , I'm excited to see the pollination , how many beans do you think you will get
I was just thinking about that. I'm planning on hitting a branch on every lady. I'll do what Shed said and bag those branches before I spray the plants down with water (light mist). I don't mind getting a lot but I would be happy with a few and some good demo buds from the parents

Back
Top Bottom