Still at it

bong hit

420 Member
Hey folks. I hope all is well in your world and your grow. Thought I'd join in and see what everyone has to say.

I have a "few" grows under the belt..and I've tried most of the approaches. Soil/ebb/flow/DWC/Under Current/etc.

Growing in soil now. My main focus is outdoor growing but I've recently purchased a second tent and have been growing this Winter to check out some stuff I may want to run this Summer. I'm still looking through seeds but I may transition back to growing clones if nothing of note raises it's head.

let's play!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @bong hit

Do you have any images of past grows you would like to share?
What kind of nutrients do you use?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

A few bud shots from past indoor grows
47365-f05225b2f8f1341570bef6a308ed3921.jpg
57748-b0099db3395ff58caa22a9fe1a47b9cb.jpg
57747-84b33c0b51b3f8afadc6a90aedf8ff4d.jpg
51758-c198fc4595c6ce9d8a36c993765c63f4.jpg
59187-2bc295afa6d458e27b9931b2c3ec6415.jpg

Outdoor
130801-1069cac7241e3878609c80bff1676393.jpg
131728-a097e8be0f01f0a9edfb5edc4a87b301.jpg

I'm 3/4 of the way through my current indoor grow @ week 6 of bloom. I have a second wave just starting to flower....and a 3rd wave just rooting. All new strains. Just taking a peek to see who might be candidates for outdoor.

2 tents. 400 watts in the veg tent via 2-Atreum 100's and a Viparspectra2000. 2- 600 watt r-spec HLG panels in the 4 x 8 bloom tent.

Using NPK All-in-one Grow for veg. Floranova Bloom for bloom....but I've used a zillion manufacturers wares over the years.

I may start a grow journal once I start a new bloom cycle. Always happy to yak.....

@bong hit , welcome to the forum. Nice looking buds you have grown.

Personally, I been growing outdoor for several years. Tried growing indoor a few years back; bought the necessary lights, fans and had a great clandestin room in an out-building. My biggest problem is that by nature I"m lazy and it was taking up too much of my time.

I went back to outdoor growing and let mother nature assist me, all i had to do was water and feed every 3 or 4 days. My wife turned my onto Marigolds, these flowers produce an odor that bugs and pest don't like, so for each pot plant I grow, I have a companion plant (the marigold) growing next to it. Nature has a way of taking care of it's children.

I grow in 5 gal fabric pots and feed with Mega Crop along with a kicker of CalMag. I add a teaspoon of Recharge to each 5 gal of water, which is ground water, no clorine and ocassionally add some NPK granules, something like every 4th feeding.

My lungs don't like it when I inhale any kind of smoke any more, so I decarb my weed and ingest it via treets or drink. I guess this happens when one gets old, the ole body starts to reject stuff that when younger it would accept. I wont give my age, but I was born during WW2.

Anyway, nice to have met you bong hit and don't be a stranger.

garybo

OH MAN. those are nice! Don't forget if you post a journal to give us the link here my man.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

The search button will answer most questions but if you have any other, you may pm me or message me on my journal.

LOL....well this went nowhere. Not even a like. Just a canned response. LOL. Oh well. Nevermind.

🤣

It all depends on when you post. Like Tok said, we’ve got growers all over the world. Plus, the majority of growers are in the grow journals, FAQs, and problems section, they don’t spend much time here in the introduction. As you can see though, if you time it right, you’ll get many more eyes on.

Welcome to the community! You’ve got some gorgeous BBCs there! (Big Beautiful Colas.. Yeah that’s right this is the second time I’m making this joke 🤣)

Grow Journal

Back
Top Bottom