Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Ok after 48 hours we have a tail on the Alaskan BB x Wizard (auto) and happened during the northern lights!

IMG_4290.jpeg

I’m not used to blanking …this is the 3rd pair I’m trying to sprout. 0 popped so far.
Meanwhile the rest of the seeds (from this same father) are sprouting just fine. I was starting to wonder if maybe the seeds were duds but no they are just really hard.

Queen G x Wizard already showing sex (it’s the right sex lol) so off with her head today, as is tradition.
IMG_4301.jpeg
IMG_4300.jpeg

Seems early but the proof will be in the pudding.
She will be an excellent hexline. Her mom was a dinky little thing so hopefully I can shock some size into her, starting today.
Have a great week, growers 🌱

CapJunky is not a particularly chunky strain (for me), it’s more potency based I think 🧐
IMG_4310.jpeg
IMG_4309.jpeg

But speaking of chonkers-
Hey @SeedsMan I think your seed catalog picture might misrepresent this Alaskan Banana Berry auto but I’m happy to do a photoshoot of mine for you if needed
IMG_4306.jpeg
IMG_4307.jpeg
IMG_4302.jpeg

She’s been finishing outside and today it’s cloudy so she’s back under the @ViparSpectra for the moment

CapJunky is not a particularly chunky strain (for me), it’s more potency based I think 🧐
IMG_4310.jpeg
IMG_4309.jpeg

But speaking of chonkers-
Hey @SeedsMan I think your seed catalog picture might misrepresent this Alaskan Banana Berry auto but I’m happy to do a photoshoot of mine for you if needed
IMG_4306.jpeg
IMG_4307.jpeg
IMG_4302.jpeg

She’s been finishing outside and today it’s cloudy so she’s back under the @ViparSpectra for the moment
Justin, the Cap Junky may not be chonky, but she's damn sure got some other slob-inducing traits!

The ABB -- now that truly is chonky! :Rasta:

Good morning J GoodStuff!

Your harem is looking sparkly as always!

⭐🤩⭐🤩
Thanks love, I have more photos in here that I have in a while, one outside as well. But back to all autos here in about 2 weeks.

Speaking of that- @Stonecrusher has been checking out the topping/stress methods we do. So I have a special plant here I'm using to demonstrate.
IMG_4324.jpeg

This Queen G x Wizard auto got topped yesterday. Today she’s back to growing vigorously and get her first real real dose of nutes, she was still on the sapling dose lol.

To continue the stress, today we remove the top 2 leaves. This will also open up the lower branches to light and get them caught up to the top quickly. Training will begin once the top 2 branches are long enough to stake down.
IMG_4326.jpeg

Right now I’d say she’s growing at a very normal/average auto pace which is fast.

And WOOHOO FINALLY 😃

Welcome into the world the very first - Wizard X Alaskan Banana Berry Auto (shhh she’s still waking up)
IMG_4325.jpeg

Hey Justin just wanted to swing through and give a little update on the Wizard auto.
She’s 47 days today and I’m guessing about half way to harvest.

Im not sure of the linage but she has some pretty skinny leaves on some thin and lean limbs making me think she’s pulling on some sweet sativa pheno. When the lights turn off she starts throwing out that strong beauty in bloom aroma. More of a stanky stench actually but I love that smell.

She really took off into a rapid stretch last week and giving me a hard time trying to keep her reasonably level. She’s still a bit lopsided due to the missing lower 3rd limb on the one side.
All and all she has improved greatly over her 1st few weeks.

IMG_1788.jpeg

IMG_1789.jpeg

Hey Justin just wanted to swing through and give a little update on the Wizard auto.
She’s 47 days today and I’m guessing about half way to harvest.

Im not sure of the linage but she has some pretty skinny leaves on some thin and lean limbs making me think she’s pulling on some sweet sativa pheno. When the lights turn off she starts throwing out that strong beauty in bloom aroma. More of a stanky stench actually but I love that smell.

She really took off into a rapid stretch last week and giving me a hard time trying to keep her reasonably level. She’s still a bit lopsided due to the missing lower 3rd limb on the one side.
All and all she has improved greatly over her 1st few weeks.

IMG_1788.jpeg

IMG_1789.jpeg
Hell Yeah! I get occasional skinny leaves too but the smoke will lean more Indica in most cases.

Wizard Lineage- Wookiees F2 Auto (Plant/Photo of the year winner) x Cannabiogen CBG Destroyer Auto (a sativa that contains no CBG) x RocBuds Purple Scoop x Fast Buds Lemon Pie Auto(bred by @beez0404) = Wizard Auto (F1)

Bred for smell/flavor and checks lots of boxes for me. Now the parent of a few new strains too!

Glad yours is growing so well, it’s gonna bulk up nice. Super healthy I love it 😍

CapJunky isn’t drinking much water and almost looks done so I checked her out up close
Image_2024-05-16 07_58_59_410.jpeg
Image_2024-05-16 07_58_37_295.jpeg
Image_2024-05-16 07_58_29_103.jpeg
Image_2024-05-16 07_58_16_706.jpeg

Not cloudy/milky enough for me yet.

She’s a hard plant to tell, very few white pistils still popping and still seems to be adding weight and finishing. I’ll give her a few more days and check again

Thanks love, I have more photos in here that I have in a while, one outside as well. But back to all autos here in about 2 weeks.

Speaking of that- @Stonecrusher has been checking out the topping/stress methods we do. So I have a special plant here I'm using to demonstrate.
IMG_4324.jpeg

This Queen G x Wizard auto got topped yesterday. Today she’s back to growing vigorously and get her first real real dose of nutes, she was still on the sapling dose lol.

To continue the stress, today we remove the top 2 leaves. This will also open up the lower branches to light and get them caught up to the top quickly. Training will begin once the top 2 branches are long enough to stake down.
IMG_4326.jpeg

Right now I’d say she’s growing at a very normal/average auto pace which is fast.

And WOOHOO FINALLY 😃

Welcome into the world the very first - Wizard X Alaskan Banana Berry Auto (shhh she’s still waking up

IMG_4324.jpeg

IMG_4326.jpeg

And WOOHOO FINALLY 😃

Welcome into the world the very first - Wizard X Alaskan Banana Berry Auto (shhh she’s still waking up)
IMG_4325.jpeg
Hi Justin
I am in a quandry about how and whether I should take leaves from the top like you did. My top is already branching and may be ready to tie down soon. Please have a look and see what you think.

Hi Justin
I am in a quandry about how and whether I should take leaves from the top like you did. My top is already branching and may be ready to tie down soon. Please have a look and see what you think.

No I’d leave the top alone, she looks good. Those 2 largest leaves I’d probably chop off mine just to let light through and for a bit more stress.

Speaking of that, mine’s right behind yours. Tied a few branches down today, top ones are still free another day or so. I’ll take those two big leaves around the same time I stake those top branches down.
IMG_4369.jpeg
IMG_4370.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom