Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Hey Justin just wanted to drop in and wish all a happy 420 and bring your attention to another offspring of your creations.

Via that SoCal surfer dude I dropped a couple beans and then struggled getting two plants up for almost 2 weeks. I finally gave in with this 1 Wizard not wanting 2 auto plants at different ages.

She was a slow starter in the solo cup and looked almost anemic with not the best color. Then at the 3rd node she only developed one side branch. 😐 I almost threw in but held tight. she is coming around now and the side branches are starting to alternate and the color has come about so Im believing she’ll be fine.

She is 22 days today and shows a few tiny pistols forming. I’ve been contemplating topping her above the 5th node now. I’ve always topped above the 4th but missing a limb and in my state of pretty indulged I’m looking for guidance if anyone wants to throw some out.

She’s sitting under a NextLight 150 at about 75%. I’m hoping by next week she will bulk up a bit of that veg and I will put the Mars SL300 on her to take it to the end. Next watering I will start the Prescription blend flower formula feedings.

Couple pictures here of that Wizard auto at 22 days.
Thanks for the opportunity.

IMG_1774.jpeg
IMG_1773.jpeg
Awesome!
Yeah the occasional slow starter has sometimes turned into a beast for me.
She looks healthy now.
I generally top right after pistils show no matter where it’s at (I cut the first branchings and I don’t count those) and leave 3 nodes total (hexline) it seems to slow down the full blown flowering by several days, sometimes even weeks.
Just dropped my very first Wizard S1’s and have the new F2’s growing already. Hopefully you’ll come across some in your travels one day.

Thanks for stopping by, I always love to see sister plants out there

That CJ is a frost monster! Just dropped one in water this morning and waiting for a tail... :popcorn:
They are vigorous growers for sure.

Feeding @Remo Nutrients for the last 3 weeks too, making sure this little lady has everything she needs.
I do have to say- not a single dying leaf or issue ..pretty nice! Don’t wanna jinx it though 😝

Got a Wookiees finishing outside and she’s stinking up the whole neighborhood
IMG_4046.jpeg

Wizard S1 seeds.

Some duds in there as usual but lots more are keepers. Looks to be 1000ish seeds total and so far about 8/10 are hard and healthy. I’ll keep the darkest smallest and all the pretty and hard ones. The rest I’ll do a little “Johnny Potseed” and spread them somewhere down the road from here. If they were viable, they’ll end up somewhere via birds or runoff. Let nature decide 😉
IMG_4052.jpeg

IMG_4054.jpeg

Wizard S1 seeds.

Some duds in there as usual but lots more are keepers. Looks to be 1000ish seeds total and so far about 8/10 are hard and healthy. I’ll keep the darkest smallest and all the pretty and hard ones. The rest I’ll do a little “Johnny Potseed” and spread them somewhere down the road from here. If they were viable, they’ll end up somewhere via birds or runoff. Let nature decide 😉
IMG_4052.jpeg

IMG_4054.jpeg
Don’t forget your Aussie friends bruv!

That's a lotta' seeds, Justin! 👀

The one I've circled looks really virile! :)

Justinss seeds.jpeg

This is a new one to me~

On the @SeedsMan Alaskan BananaBerry Auto, this is one of the more unique leaves I’ve seen. It’s on the same stem but separates 3 ways. Has 2-1-2 growing.
IMG_4099.jpeg
Looking forward to the crosses (wizard) from this. It’s got some cool gene traits and a mild but seductive smell.

The leaves are leathery and would probably make good outside girls

A look at a few of the new seeds.

Wizard S1’s are tiny (self pollinated)
IMG_4127.jpeg
especially next to the Wookiee X Wizard BX1.

Wizard is originally born from a Wookiee cross so breeding back with the original strain makes it a BX1. And this one seems to have enormous healthy seeds. One sprouted today
IMG_4128.jpeg

Compared to the new Alaskan Banana Berry X Wizard (f1) which all the seeds are nearly perfectly round and darker
IMG_4129.jpeg

I didn’t make many of these random crosses just enough to have fun and see if it’s worth doing again.

you do have some interesting sounding cross's & look good when grown out from what i've seen so far, you do seem to have a knack for it, a skill i would like to acheive but doubt it, i'd grow some out if i could

you do have some interesting sounding cross's & look good when grown out from what i've seen so far, you do seem to have a knack for it, a skill i would like to acheive but doubt it, i'd grow some out if i could
Thanks! I used to breed photos a bit too, back in the early 2000s.
I only breed autos now, a few that are semi decent so far.. mostly just for fun.
I hate buying seeds, the few that I did pay for years ago (@Barney's Farm, Cannabiogen, 20/20 Mendo etc) are the base of most of my breeds now. So mixing in something like Alaskan BananaBerry from @SeedsMan gives me something fun to test out and who knows, may accidentally create the exact genetics (and flavors) I want. I’m almost there ..

Alaskan banana berry auto. #1 is finishing outside, getting a bit of that cold weather color
IMG_4160.jpeg

#2 (formerly the small plant) continues to fill out and is getting some impressive size
IMG_4159.jpeg

⬆️
That’s a look I don’t mind at all with a new auto breed

Back
Top Bottom