Sudden observation

George Mc

I have smoked marijuana many years ago and then quit for 25 years and I have restarted smoking over the last 6 months to try to help with some pain. My observation is everything I ever smoked was unknown to me. I've never known a grower and have never known the THC / CBD content. I just finished my very first grow and harvested yesterday. But about 2 weeks ago I removed a bud and dried it and now I'm smoking on it without curing it. The strain is black Indica from crop King seeds and they State on their website that it is 13.5% THC and 2.5% CBD. I just smoked some an hour ago and I'm still very stoned. When reviewing seeds back in December I was afraid that 13.5% would be too little potency, I was wrong. I have no way of sending off or testing actual levels of THC. Up till now I was included in the millions of people who smoke marijuana purchased on the street. I feel pretty good about myself for achieving a certain level of success. 6 months ago I didn't know anything about growing marijuana or for that part growing anything. Everything I have learned I have learned through YouTube, a book on growing marijuana and this forum, not necessarily in that order. Thanks to everybody that's help me with some of my grow issues. I'll probably be starting my second grow in about a week. I'll start a new Journal then.

I'm in the same boat you are. Growing after many years but doing better with a few grows again and overlapping them. I tried to find the old strains, Acapulco Gold, Colombian Red and Gold, Maui Waui etc. I went to an online seed bank and it was like the buffet. Some have been good and some bad. Some never popped, Acapulco Gold.

Just find what ya like and grow"em up.

EC

Back
Top Bottom