SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

It's time to close this journal. To be honest, it's something I thought I'd already done. Lol!

It's still in the "...in Progress" subforum. Are Teddy & the boys running behind, or did you forget to use the Report Post function to notify the staff that it's time to move it to the "Completed Journals" section?

Yeah... They seem to be a pretty hard working crew, but they probably aren't able to read every single post of every single grow journal (at least not in real time). So it's useful for that.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away. ;)

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yeah... They seem to be a pretty hard working crew, but they probably aren't able to read every single post of every single grow journal (at least not in real time). So it's useful for that.
They have been busy... Hunting...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away. ;)

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thank you Amadeus. :hug:

I early test most cultivars with a quick dry in my herb dehydrator, just because I can't wait and must have a sneek preview! Yeah, it may not be the same as properly cured buds will be later, but who cares:rollit:I just early tested some Lambs Breath and I am remembering Bob :ganjamon:right now, sweet, he said, smooth like a fine cigar! It will get better is the best part of a good early test!

I early test most cultivars with a quick dry in my herb dehydrator, just because I can't wait and must have a sneek preview! Yeah, it may not be the same as properly cured buds will be later, but who cares:rollit:I just early tested some Lambs Breath and I am remembering Bob :ganjamon:right now, sweet, he said, smooth like a fine cigar! It will get better is the best part of a good early test!

I fully understand and also have a great appreciation for fresh cannabis. That dehydrator comes in handy all the time, or at least did when I still had tents running. Lol!

I'm down to one tent now Tim, not even in my own place anymore, but that's ok. My current grow journal is actually in Off Topics so I could post pictures of where the universe unexpectedly dropped me. The link is in my signature, where it says "current." :battingeyelashes:

Welcome to the Mag, how micro is your grow space? I like a small space grow, I flower in a 2x2x2.5ft wooden box. It certainly has its challenges. Give me a shout if I can be of any help.

High Sue :hug::love::hug:

@Amadeus Forzin
I hear ya
I’m in a 18 x 20 inch with 20 height space for flowering
I’ve been doing notill growing great conissoire weed but just not enough so going back to hempy.
I grew in 100% peralite for years but think I’ll add 10-25% vermiculite this time
Growing in small spaces is a challenge but I achieve ( with hempy) 1-1.5 grams per watt easy.

@Amadeus Forzin
I hear ya
I’m in a 18 x 20 inch with 20 height space for flowering
I’ve been doing notill growing great conissoire weed but just not enough so going back to hempy.
I grew in 100% peralite for years but think I’ll add 10-25% vermiculite this time
Growing in small spaces is a challenge but I achieve ( with hempy) 1-1.5 grams per watt easy.

I’m curious Tejasdirt, with your success with just perlite, what compelling argument leads you to add anything different?

Drenching this morning I decided to look closer at the Mendocino Underdog #2. I’ve been looking at her thinking , “seeds?? “

Turns out I was right. :eek:

I have no idea how that happened. No one else shows any signs of hermaphroditism. Everything is A OK in the tent. I suppose I stressed her too much in the solo cup. I’ll let her go as long as possible to let the seeds mature.

Any pointers in caring for the seeds guys? She’s filled with them.
I just harvest one, same thing showed female whole way through found 10 seeds on the lower kolas only , had to be stress, good smoke ;)

Attachments

• 20190715_151223.jpg
    20190715_151223.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 151
I just harvest one, same thing showed female whole way through found 10 seeds on the lower kolas only , had to be stress, good smoke ;)

Glad it confined seed production to the lower branches. Mine filled itself with seeds, top to soil line. There wasn’t much chance for anything smokable. I gave her to Jgrowlove.

Back
Top Bottom