SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

That's usually a good thing IHMO, the longer an indica or sativa plant takes to show sex at 12/12, the higher the chance of it being female. Males seem to be quicker to flash their junk, females need a little time and coaxing ... still talking about plants right? :laugh:
Autos ... I'm a terrible noob, no experience at all regarding Autos.

Peace
Keith

I’ll remember this tidbit Keith. I have a number of regular seeds I’ll get to sooner or later.

Hmmm.... time to start the Columbian Gold. :battingeyelashes: I want it ready for my birthday in December.

Jgrowlove stopped today to drop off a couple more clones, a Red Diesel :yahoo: and another Mendocino Underdog.

They’ll rest here until I get them cloned in the bags.

The Red Diesel may jump ahead, but I have other plans at the moment that don’t include her, so maybe not.

He dropped off a couple little buds from his harvest today of the Mendocino Underdog

and a small piece already dried that he pulled off as a tester a few days back.

I’ve been giving it a taste. Had to stop at two hits. Lol! Your dad may be right about this one @Jgrowlove. It’s not as energetic as I require myself, but it’s potent as hell. :battingeyelashes:

It was good to show him how well his plants were doing.

Hey guys....you know how the universe always watches out for me? Well, today I was walking through Target and found a clearance shelf with a piece of equipment I needed for cobs. Now I have a way to reseal the ziplock bags I bought last month. :slide:

Yep.....it’s been a good day. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

So cool..... found exactly what you needed.

:hug::hug::ganjamon::hug::hug::ganjamon::hug::hug:

Hope your day was filled with stress-free dealings.... LOL about the tester nug

Got a new blackstone griddle (fathers day)....and can't stay away from it.... made Philly Cheese Steak sammiches.......

I love this thing. Easy to cook on, and even faster to clean....

So cool..... found exactly what you needed.

:hug::hug::ganjamon::hug::hug::ganjamon::hug::hug:

Hope your day was filled with stress-free dealings.... LOL about the tester nug

Got a new blackstone griddle (fathers day)....and can't stay away from it.... made Philly Cheese Steak sammiches.......

I love this thing. Easy to cook on, and even faster to clean....

I’ve cream yesterday, grilled sammiches today....glad to be home, aren’t you? Lol!

Nice view :) I love those shots of your tents lined up and open - the forest in it’s glory. I’m absolutely going to appropriate your veg shelf set up one day down the track! It’s looking awesome :yummy:

Looking forward to the new pad :surf:

I can’t wait to see how the clone holding tent develops. It’ll be a smaller qb and hold 10 easily. It’ll turn out to be a great way to hold genetics I don’t have seeds for, like the Jamaican.

Hmmm.... there’s a good chance here to grow a male Jamaican and make my own seeds. Why didn’t that occur to me until now? :rofl:

That’ll require arrangements I don’t have accomodations for......unless I press the Spa into use again. :hmmmm:

Amy....I feel so blessed. This is a tremendous step up for the garden. Light is the engine that drives the grow, and I get the unprecedented chance to show the many different ways Timber can light up the girls.

The quantum boards are awesome!

Ok, I have some things to get back to. I’ve shown a strong preference for that Red Diesel cob. I opened it tonight intending to test the new sealer, neglecting to read the instructions that say “charge for 24 hours before first use.”

I couldn’t resist snatching a piece to play with tonight before sealing it up again with the larger unit.

Going back in. :ciao:

LOL....life is so easy the last few days........

Hope everyone is in a great place.....

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::love::slide:

GL Sue. I don't like topping autos myself... You NEVER know when they will flower unless,,, like you,,, you grown then enough to know how bug they get... GL

GL Sue. I don't like topping autos myself... You NEVER know when they will flower unless,,, like you,,, you grown then enough to know how bug they get... GL

I hear ya Woody. :battingeyelashes: These are Dark Devil Autos, the 8th and 9th I’ve grow. I’ve grown them side-by-side, one topped and one untopped, and the topped one yielded better.

That was only one run, and I have the chance to give it another go with this pair. I was using them as an experiment on distilled vs tap water, and the one with tap water is outgrowing her pampered sister. Lol!

The girl getting distilled is running a week behind in development, but that means nothing in hempy. They’ll hit that reservoir and take off. This is my first try with DDAs in hempy. I’ll be holding my breath until they really get going.

I know and share that emotion Sue, it's been a big reason I have grown for so long, and have started growing in my ninth and hopefully final location.

I walk a fine line, always trying to help family and friends with good free bud, but not becoming anyone's bank of abuse (there is seemingly always someone that attempts to abuse my kindness). It's been a difficult balancing act, handing out free buds to my loved ones and yet remaining stealth on my grows.

BUT, supplying my son with free and effective medicine has been the most fulfilling emotion I have had in many years. I just feels great to help him live a better life while western medicine has failed miserably. Granted, NF1 is an awful disease, but "modern" medicinal treatments for it are ludicrous and dangerous. I am allowed to help him more than they can, and I get to do so everyday. I never had an idea when he was born over 30 years ago that my growing cannabis would ever be his best medical salvation. The universe is so very complex, I can't understand it, but I do enjoy it thourougly!

Peace
Keith
I like this a lot!

Hey guys....you know how the universe always watches out for me? Well, today I was walking through Target and found a clearance shelf with a piece of equipment I needed for cobs. Now I have a way to reseal the ziplock bags I bought last month. :slide:
Yep....it's got to be charged. Just make sure you check your cobs closely after sweat for moisture. I had those two cobs to mold. I suspect the vacuum seal falls a little short in complete sealing. Just check them closer than you would if using a better piece of equipment.

I'm really looking forward to the next journal. The next adventure. :love::hug::yahoo::yahoo:

I was using them as an experiment on distilled vs tap water, and the one with tap water is outgrowing her pampered sister. Lol!

The girl getting distilled is running a week behind in development, but that means nothing in hempy.

Happy Sunday Folks!

Autos aside, I know "nothink"!
Water- I've grown indoors in 9 different cities in my life, 7 municipal water, 2 my own well water. Aside from Chlorinates, tap water has always been just fine, and most usually have a good value of Calcium and Magnesium for free! Just another two cents ... tap water is very normally good, just minimize the dissolved chlorinates. I did the whole RO thing, distilled bottles etc, but it's just not worth the hassle IMHO. I know others disagree and that's good, a variety of opinions is always good.

Peace
Keith

Happy Sunday Folks!

Autos aside, I know "nothink"!
Water- I've grown indoors in 9 different cities in my life, 7 municipal water, 2 my own well water. Aside from Chlorinates, tap water has always been just fine, and most usually have a good value of Calcium and Magnesium for free! Just another two cents ... tap water is very normally good, just minimize the dissolved chlorinates. I did the whole RO thing, distilled bottles etc, but it's just not worth the hassle IMHO. I know others disagree and that's good, a variety of opinions is always good.

Peace
Keith

Yeah... I'm almost to the point where I'll stop distilling water. I'm so tired of it.

Hey Keith, while I have you here.... I was thinking about adding H2O2 to my hempy pots from now on. What advice can you offer me so I don't overdo it?

Yeah... I'm almost to the point where I'll stop distilling water. I'm so tired of it.

Hey Keith, while I have you here.... I was thinking about adding H2O2 to my hempy pots from now on. What advice can you offer me so I don't overdo it?
What's yer tap water pH and ppm Sue

What's yer tap water pH and ppm Sue

I have no idea what the ppm of our municipal water is Chris, but I remember us looking into it when I started using the kit, and it was in acceptable values. The pH is around 6.5-7.

Thats Good, my water ppm is like 360 or more, it sucks...LOL

Do u have a PH pen? If Not get one, or have yer neighbor friends come buy and determine your base on the water

If its 6.5ish yer dialed. Be curios after nutes how it settles in

Hello friends and neighbors!!! Hope all of you are happy & high! Happy sunday/monday to you all.... The forest looks good Sue!! Can't wait for your next journey with these new lights!!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Thats Good, my water ppm is like 360 or more, it sucks...LOL

Do u have a PH pen? If Not get one, or have yer neighbor friends come buy and determine your base on the water

If its 6.5ish yer dialed. Be curios after nutes how it settles in

I work with RX Technologies nutrients, and they don't require pH adjusting, so I gave my pen to TS. I've been thinking about replacing it, but it keeps being deterred by other gardening priorities.

I may have some mad money that won't have to go to nutrients next month. This might be a good place to spend some of it. Lol!

Hi there Susan!

It sure HOT down here in the deep south, like a freakin oven! I haven't lived in these parts in over a couple of decades and I'm not acclimated yet, that'll take a couple of years I imagine. Maybe never at my age. I use H2O2 at a rate of 5-10ml (1-2 teaspoons) per gallon of water, shake, let it sit for 48 hours, and then add my nutrients and pH to 5.8 for perlite. I use a dozen or so recycled milk jugs to store the water while the H2O2 does it's magic.

I wouldn't go to much stronger in the H2O2 to H2O ratio, it reaches a point of being detrimental to roots at high concentrations. If you are using 3% (off the shelf in America) then being a little off in the ratio isn't a problem, in fact I know how much of a squirt straight out of a bottle to use after this long. If using 35% industrial H2O2, be VERY careful handling and measuring, it is literally rocket fuel!

Now I wish I had the pool that came with this house fixed up and usable, it looks like a green swamp pond right now!

Peace
Keith

Back
Top Bottom