SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

Well that's one way to use it for emotional expression!

Not one I'd recommend :icon_roll .

Don't be too hard on yourself for pegging it into glass - sometimes dark moments are well relieved by something noisy!

If I'd wanted noise, I'd have played Nazareth's booming and dark cover Dylan's "Ballad of Hollis Brown" at about 50% volume level on my stereo (any louder and things tend to fall off shelves, et cetera).

something to be said for the custom of downing a shot and then smashing the glass into the brick fireplace!

I never went in for shot glasses when one of my drugs-of-choice was alcohol; they only hold a drop, and alcohol comes in a handy glass container.

The only bummer is the need to clean up afterwards (and fix said window)

No doubt. My only remaining glass cutter's wheel is not in great shape, and I was afraid I'd ruin the glass and have to somehow figure out how to crap out the money to get a new piece. Plus, it's a bit of a walk to the nearest store that sells it, and I can be a bit of a klutz at times (even discounting the fact that I can't @#%@#^&@@%!#%@#ing see well any more).

I should probably explain, lest folks think I tear things up on a daily basis...

There's a portion of one of my walls that is, basically, masonry that would probably be at home as a component of a 13th-century castle's wall. It just happens to be beside a window (anyone guess where this story ends, LOFL?). When I'm unduly stressed and/or upset, I heave my rock at it. Then I either catch it, go pick it up, or (once) get back up off the floor and then go pick it up.

I visited my grow space to check on things. Picked up a plant to make sure that everything was hunky dory (and... it was). I then made the same mistake I make at least once a year, and became happy. I carefully placed the plant back where it had been, and then - of course - the #@%^ thing fell because I didn't see that it was on the edge. I picked it up and it's broken about an inch above the soil. I came out of the grow space, pulled the rock out of my pocket (tend to carry it around for stress relief), and pitched it at the designated target area. And, well...

I can't find any tape. I can't even find any duct tape (although how I'd get that back off after the plant healed without snapping it again, IDFK). It's just... pretty much gone. So gone.

I've got... like, IDK, plenty of seeds at present. And that was the only one of that particular stain, I think. Think it USED TO BE a white widow auto plant, that I was hoping would prove to be beneficial. It'd just started flowering.

IDK why I bother. I really don't. Using a hammer would hurt less - and it'dd be a hellofa lot quicker. Cehaper, too.

<deleted>

This sticker makes me smile every time I walk past the bar. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_62969.JPG

I think "hazed" has a different meaning to us. :laughtwo:

I recommend a jeep. 4 wheels with 4 wheel drive are a lot more practical when exploring a land where paved roads may be 50+ miles apart with lots of houses and gravel roads in between. I'm not saying I haven't taken a Nissan Sentra down a 30 degree slick rock slope and offroad around a fallen log, but I am saying such roads less travelled are not only common but also impassable to a 2 wheeled rider who values his kidneys or his machine. Yet if you don't drive such roads, you will miss out on a flock of hundreds of turkeys running at 25 miles an hour and viewing a comet tail half the length of the sky. You meet real interesting people and sights on the once Anasazi homelands along gravel roads.

Radooo.anasazi ancient site now se Colorado? Near there.or south In central Arizona ??

A member here kept a juvenile male in virtual suspended animation in a refrigerator for 2-3 months. Normal refrigerator, normal temperature, normal single light bulb when the door opens. If I had an average memory I could tell you who that was.

Radooo.anasazi ancient site now se Colorado? Near there.or south In central Arizona ??

Note to self: Candy Cane 36-Hr oil for daughter' brownies will be infused and decarbed by 12 noon on Sunday. Refrigerate overnight to encapsulate the cannabinoids and make the brownies bright and early Monday morning so she doesn't run out.

Remind the daughter that the process runs more smoothly if she lets me know four days ahead instead of three that she's close to the end of the current suppl. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Sue

I tried the fridge method with a few buds of my last harvest.

I just wrapped two decent sized buds in sheets of paper towels and twisted the ends.
After 9 days I check and I thought they were ruined. They were so crisp and brittle it would have ended up all powder if I roughed it up a bit.
I put them on my rolling tray and said I'd deal with it when I got back from chores.
I get back and they are all nice and moist and re-hydrated so I jarred them.

Note to Tortured and others - any way you can hold that trunk together works. My first grow I used staples

20140719_095345-1.jpg

Central Arizona, but also northern New Mexico sites. Lots of dirt and gravel roads in Arizona and New Mexico. Dirt roads on every Native American Reservation I've been too, but I stay on main dirt roads on a res. Outside the res. the tiny dirt roads are often interesting.

Naw man its deader than last Christimas, lol. Was in two pieces. I tried to give it to my cat and she ran so I throwed it away. It's all good called for some backup and she got me all revved up, it's cool.

But next time I'll grab some eight penny nails and go to town l00l.

Naw man its deader than last Christimas, lol. Was in two pieces. I tried to give it to my cat and she ran so I throwed it away. It's all good called for some backup and she got me all revved up, it's cool.

I recommend that. If you line up the edges, nails are highly likely to work. More likely if you have a flap of something still connected, but worth a try next time.

I recommend that. If you line up the edges, nails are highly likely to work. More likely if you have a flap of something still connected, but worth a try next time.
I was watching a video recently when a man put clonex where is plant split?
How do you and others feel about this?

Why would you put rooting hormone there? Do you want roots?

Ihonestly have no idea. Whenever I break a top of a plant, I just tape it back on and that works super. Or you can always use the cut off top as a clone

I've no idea bud just watched a YouTube video and they guy kept doing it.

Why I'm askin??

I once dropped a baby plant right from my clumsy hands on it's head :rofl: needless to say rip..s**t happens :love:

I have some rolls of tape that's used in hospitals, not sure what they're called in english, but always have them handy, and they work great for people and plant wounds :laughtwo:
:circle-of-love:

I once dropped a baby plant right from my clumsy hands on it's head :rofl: needless to say rip..s**t happens :love:

I have some rolls of tape that's used in hospitals, not sure what they're called in english, but always have them handy, and they work great for people and plant wounds :laughtwo:

1661129871264.png

Like This one right? I use it for so many Things

I've no idea bud just watched a YouTube video and they guy kept doing it.

Why I'm askin??

Not sure about Clonex. But You can always use fresh Aloe Vera on any of your plants wounds.
It contains Salicylic acid which is an aspirin-like compound with anti -inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-bacterial properties.
Not to mention aloe contains Saponins. Don't get me started on Saponin. Lol.
Happy growing.

I think its called adhesive tape.

Back
Top Bottom