SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

I think its called adhesive tape.

His photo is some type of surgical tape. Might be a paper tape. Here's a formatted pic.

420-magazine-mobile2005980378.jpg

Not sure about Clonex. But You can always use fresh Aloe Vera on any of your plants wounds.
It contains Salicylic acid which is an aspirin-like compound with anti -inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-bacterial properties.
Not to mention aloe contains Saponins. Don't get me started on Saponin. Lol.
Happy growing.
Salacilic acid is the active ingredient in...omg..Bayern aspirin...lemme see

Great question..salycilic acid is the natural.plant active ingredient in willow,bark. Aspirin was actual made,by. Mr Bayern. Actetlsaxlic acid. Poison.why?,cause he could. Use,the juice.

It makes sense that you can repair a plant, because that's (comparable to) grafting it... back onto itself.

This one was just TINY. I mean less than a foot tall (and an auto-flower :rolleyes3).

But I dug it back out of the trash earlier and, well, maybe. I'm not placing any expectations upon it, and even if it recovers, it'll be going into one of the two-liter pots instead of the gallon ones.

When I pitched the Blueberry x White Widow the other day because I thought it was a male, I forgot to do the same with the cutting I had growing in a 6-ounce cup. I picked it up to do so - and now I can't decide if it's a male or female. I can't see well enough to determine if I'm looking at stipules (initial assumption) or pistils. Somewhat frustrating.

Ts..thanks for shout. There a ton of information on oxy, herion all,shit, hell,it's not even opium ,probably not too bad on your soul but totally pleasurable. But I digress. Withdrawal, if you wean the rule is 10%. I wonder then how it ever gets to zero? It never does. Or, one schmuck, pronounced schmuck, mindless idiot, offered suboxone. Buperine,sp, poison with aversion therapy and a shrink, deluxe huh. No fucking way. I'll do it.'my way' title if my book. I actually didn't start out to do anything, but get some legal weed to help restore eating and sleeping. I was dying.from..pain.it ruined my life. ...everything changed, february 28 2017. Turned down again for epidural needles into your spine ..for pain relief..that kinda works,for me. Nit all. I started enjoying strains, bought chocolate bar, i,liked that..a lot.50 mg squares, started 1-2 day and as much as I could smoke...by may I was eating 5 grams CCO, they way I make it. Smoking way less. It wasn't about getting high. One day I jumped and flicked around for 42 minutes 30 more than I could..hmmmm..I'll jump ahead..
August 13 I wake take morning wake up.and there no pain> hmm.
By this time I simply forgot to take60mg a day of oxycodone..I Fet better I can stand for hour or hours. This is great.. I do my yoga lying on the floor builds character,.......I have part of a pergola built, one plant cured and jarred, one curing , two finishing flower,,, omg. I was bedridden 20-22 hours a day 18 month run. Terrible shit...btw,,I can't believe it. I got up at 6 am it 6 pm I just lay down to rest. ,,back hurts.from life. About 1000 times 30DB 10^3 lowered when it's at worst. I believe and know by this process the oxycodone is bad, it caused the pain and the addiction of course, then it mixes with every other pharma, you are a dead man..yes the huge thc load I've taken has pain killing. It also apparently can be an synthetic opiod withdrawal tools I cut Dow by 50-75 % , smoking, cooking, planting,,oh all,my plants csme from seeds...that just appear..appear in sacks of tanegelope...lolsin mint cookies and Tahoe purps...btw strains.every cannabis cup winner for past 10myears. lol I have 84 empty 1/8 sacks....
Withdrawal, ok I learned a lot.. please share it..oxy will kill you. They lied when it was approved. They lie when they give it too you..I digress...the oxy coming out of your system, get to a point and time from last dose..the little chemical in neurological land,start rushing out. You actually feel quite lucid. Not pain..yet..then subsidizes.problem the time and intensity and duration..all variable. I know that morphine doesn't do that,at all. You get sick different,,,now I exactly know..I'm a scientist..lol.ok cycle of withdrawal is now early phase about 1.5 times the dose you used to take, so every four hour, hit you 8, the light stuff..that means your inwithdrawal every day you take this shit. And it's was designed by Nazi Germans in training released in 1916, and it was an improvement on herion. Yes herion created by.. bayer, well then they were I>G? FARBEN .they make Solon gas, gift gas, killed 10 million people. Same people, same empire same company. Oh t''hat theme. Same empire, same People ,company repeats. I digress.ts I so,pissed but you must remain cool .. here why.

Ok so,they took morphine made herion safer,,wrong, oxycodone,...it hits different receptors,ever so slightly, modifying one effect and another, but who,gives a shit. I'll,bet tincture of opium would make fine chronic back pain that doesn't kill you.but I digress. Ina. Idea sue found it showed subtly how thc snaps bad feedback in your spine.aka the gaba channel, the other way into your nervous system. So does thc,thank god. God put it here. He put poppy here and coca they are all,fine in normal concentrations. But you have to follow all,the cocoa rituals..it slows you down..I digress..but I felt it.. it's the feedback within t;he human that makes oxy worse and where thc cbX in our oils helps repair you. If you wait 1-3 past the 12/24 hour limit you get to mid stage withdrawal. There are no living atheist that successfully went through withdrawal stage two. When you are laying on the the floor saying: oh please god make it stop, please....and on.. here's how,people,die.. with small amounts.... they lied about two,things we know it was supposed to 12 hours acting.. it's not it's given today as fast acting..wtf. I have my research from1985.purdue pharma papa ears and there arresting shots clearly,says.....I digress.but they also,lied about the lethal dose. You ask someone what is LD/TD. They act like you from mars. I asked what the ratio of lethal dose/therapitec does. Well you can imagine ,the pharma convincing pols, higher led/lower to is better... right.. harder to inject will coat it. Put in a patch,fentyanal..I digress..see ts I can't even relate just withdrawal sorry..
Stage two the feedback from breathing heart rate screaming in stomach pain , gets into your nerves as signals, and if not stopped you kill aching, instage three. Or you take something.. it must be something if this occurs. I got to zero only by eating the last of chocolates drinking red wine,sipping to sleep with fresh bravest bud init,thanks sue..and yes I mixed some wine to clean out the 200mG left inthe sides of vessel.thats the kicker top off in my glass. Got me to,sleep. Next day felt like horseback riding all day, and got kicked when I got off.. the whole,thing wasn't planned more of an inspired journey.along the way I found you guys. I'm glad I did. Each reply lead me to 'hours of research and I'm pretty good,at it. I,found the history of when it use started,where it went and how inthe world did we fuck up a gift from god so badly. The whole thing..I digress... yesterday think the oxy is gone.'oh wait.right at the end.so much crying.somebecasue. Of the information I found. You stink,sweat.sneeze uncontrolled..that means some oxy leaks to nerve bundle in ganglia too..fuckers.. sneezing itchy in nose for like ,,,,way too long.it stops,,I,gues.lol..youshit going into stage one. You host and leak in stage two..I'm never ever never going into stage three. ..ok,thta explain junkie violence.i,would jobs bank to,stop,that pain. I couldn't roll a joint in stage two. I could remember where I put the poison. If I got to,it, and took some I'd take more. The lethal dose is not the same in stage one nor stagemstge. So,since lethal,dose was 'improved. They changed it. Will they didn't test it right. One the way out.quitting, the others,docs might be 20-40 mg* I didn't end it with oxy it took 7.5 ..7.5.........thc ...3 hours later .....I felt human.. 3 fucking hours..I,know how,they die . Purdue says. Led 200mg/kg....10 grams ...100 pound human..lol they believe that. Math alert high dose 30 mg, 33 units , 1000 mg = 1 gram therefore.
Led is 330 units. 120. A month.was mine swallow w months to kill,you.. and they believe that. What worse. That's not a human in any stage of withdrawal. In withdrawal the human is different, wired. Feeling pain from sound. Anxiety from breathing. All,fromalterted feedback channel. I'm purposefully wring to see what happens now. I'm taking out all pharma that means the last 60 mg or 'morphine' but it's not ..they lied..again and again. I have safer morphine. Not safer for me. It's safer for,the junkies that shoot. Oh if you inject this stuff. Which they say you cany7 do. Yet I'll,have pages where 'information is how to defeat from pharma company itself,incredible..I,digres...
Ok I'm 15 hours past 30 mg not guilt 45 mg day when normalized over 24 hours you get it, slip the doses of poison 25% in time, and lower dose,if you can, no eat 50-150 mg of CCO oil .. my goal, thanks for,that idea go,slow and ... 45 mg/day today that means 9 pm till stage one, hmm so I must await the early pang of withdrawal,feel,the bite of this snake as it,goes. Then take more poison, less each day. One day I,go,to,zero. It will,hurt. I,won't go stage two ever again,never three. Ts, your girl after a time he no chance. My life stopped, 18 months ago.i,had full,time to heal,except no path. Then , that 'spirituality ' came into my life. Invisible to,me,at first. And always moving me inthe right direction. This leap was precluded by 4 months of medical marijuana , with the Marjority of improvement coming from chcoclate and CCO, store bought rso, and store bought cochoclate. Mostly from purchased ounces at 180,240,280 and ounce. Now the prices are 300, 340 380 an ounce and rising. This is,crazy.you couldn't do,what I did at these prices.. I have hard time but also,thanks I have harvest..lol..be back at 9 pm ,,

Whew Marc, it takes a minute to wade through it, but you always have these gems of insight I'm drinking up. I see you're still doing well, active and engaged. :hug: :love:

I'm so proud of you I could jump for joy. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

The lied when they introduced most pharma drugs, but the lies they told about the opioids are likely the worst. All across the country, the world, are patients who wish they had your courage.

Are you taking the oil on any kind of regular schedule? My thinking is that a regular supply of cannabinoids helps the system keep a more level Endocannabinoid tone, better capable of signalling where needed while you get through withdrawal. You're the second member I've stuck close to while making this move away from opioids, and it occurs to me that suppositories made as BioBomb capsules would give you the greatest cannabinoid load with the least euphoric side effects. It also hits pain better, particularly debilitating back pain.

How are you tolerating all that THC?

Naw man its deader than last Christimas, lol. Was in two pieces. I tried to give it to my cat and she ran so I throwed it away. It's all good called for some backup and she got me all revved up, it's cool.

But next time I'll grab some eight penny nails and go to town l00l.

TS.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thankfully, you have many more auto seeds to play with. :battingeyelashes: Having a bad day were we? Did you at least find the rock?

Why would you put rooting hormone there? Do you want roots?

Thank you. :laughtwo:

I've no idea bud just watched a YouTube video and they guy kept doing it.

Why I'm askin??

The only answer I can figure is because he had it on hand and didn't understand what he had in his hands or the proper use of the product. A real stoner moment. Lol!

Not sure about Clonex. But You can always use fresh Aloe Vera on any of your plants wounds.
It contains Salicylic acid which is an aspirin-like compound with anti -inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-bacterial properties.
Not to mention aloe contains Saponins. Don't get me started on Saponin. Lol.
Happy growing.

Ahhhh...... An LOS cultivator, are you? If you have any aptitude or understanding of the processes involved in successfully growing in organic soils the guys over at the Organic Soil Discussions thread would love to have you join them in answering questions. I started the thread because I didn't have time to learn particulars before I started growing in LOS, and I figured the brilliant minds who had mastered the medium would be helpful to have on hand.

For cloning I use a dilution of aloe gel and rooting hormone. That aloe is powerful stuff. Haven't lost a clone cutting yet.

His photo is some type of surgical tape. Might be a paper tape. Here's a formatted pic.

420-magazine-mobile2005980378.jpg

There you are.... :hug: Beat me to it Jim. :kisstwo:

I found this and several other things saying against using clonex .
420-magazine-mobile1433273246.jpg

And that's why we don't use it.

Great question..salycilic acid is the natural.plant active ingredient in willow,bark. Aspirin was actual made,by. Mr Bayern. Actetlsaxlic acid. Poison.why?,cause he could. Use,the juice.

That's right. Just because he could. We're cleaning up a lot of messes made by men of money and power who exerted excessive influence on our laws. The times they are changing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It makes sense that you can repair a plant, because that's (comparable to) grafting it... back onto itself.

This one was just TINY. I mean less than a foot tall (and an auto-flower :rolleyes3).

But I dug it back out of the trash earlier and, well, maybe. I'm not placing any expectations upon it, and even if it recovers, it'll be going into one of the two-liter pots instead of the gallon ones.

When I pitched the Blueberry x White Widow the other day because I thought it was a male, I forgot to do the same with the cutting I had growing in a 6-ounce cup. I picked it up to do so - and now I can't decide if it's a male or female. I can't see well enough to determine if I'm looking at stipules (initial assumption) or pistils. Somewhat frustrating.

Glasses. There must be some way for you to get glasses. You can't simply let yourself go blind without a fight TS. :hug:

Good evening everyone :love:

Spent most of the day gardening. Lol! It fascinates me how I manage to overextend myself in the gardens time-after-time. :laughtwo: It'llbe a relief to get some placed in another grow, although it tears at my heart to let them go. J says he'll be by for them on Monday. Perfect timing for the inspection.

Here ya go......a little nudge towards joyfulness :battingeyelashes:

Carnival 4.2 (Day 93, flip + 27)

IMG_197335.JPG

IMG_197427.JPG

IMG_1976.PNG

Did it bring a smile to the countenance? :cheesygrinsmiley: Good, my work is done. :laughtwo: I think I'll do a little wandering through the yards for a while. My Saturday's are all askew these days since Pigeons 420 got back his live streaming priveledges. Six hits of Carnival before breakfast can be debilitating. Sets the whole schedule on its ass. Lol!

Continue on with your joyful day.

.....TS, you got me thinking, and I can't remember the last time I got angry at anything. Nothing's worth the effort or the risk of stepping away from joy. I like healing without complicating the process with conflicting internal conversations. Hell, Dale and I spent 34 years together and after the second year we stopped even disagreeing. :laughtwo:

I am a LOS grower:) I would love to join in and answer whatever I could, on that thread. Would you mind sending me a link. I might have been over there already but I've been browsing so many journals and threads I'm not sure. Lol. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Would you mind sending me a link.

I'm sure she will. Seems like she spends more time helping us than she does in gardening (and, well, you'd have had to have had the pleasure of visiting the woman to really understand the significance of that statement). But the first link in her .SIG is a thread that lists all of her threads. The most recent post in it will be the current/updated list. It's a pretty good resource to bookmark, IMHO.

Got to give props to a sponsor's rep who not only participates in the discussion but also participates in the growing of cannabis :thumb: .

I'm sure she will. Seems like she spends more time helping us than she does in gardening (and, well, you'd have had to have had the pleasure of visiting the woman to really understand the significance of that statement). But the first link in her .SIG is a thread that lists all of her threads. The most recent post in it will be the current/updated list. It's a pretty good resource to bookmark, IMHO.

Got to give props to a sponsor's rep who not only participates in the discussion but also participates in the growing of cannabis :thumb: .

:) She did send it. Thanx TS. And thanx for the props man. I love growing cannabis and helping others learn to grow.

Congratulations on the light Sue think it's the good stuff. Their lights look amazing

Congratulations on the light Sue think it's the good stuff. Their lights look amazing

Thank you DeVille. I'm getting excited about the grow. I may do one plant hempy and the other soil to compare the mediums under the light. One will be a Carnival, of course :cheesygrinsmiley: but I'm torn about the other. Chem Dawg is a top contender and this picture by Hash Hound is making the choice easier. :battingeyelashes:

Sue

here is the sister Chemdawg to the clone I gave you 2 weeks flowering

MG35_CD_bw_02.jpg

Damn! She's a beaut! What size pot is that? You have that fabric pot set up as a hempy?

Thank you DeVille. I'm getting excited about the grow. I may do one plant hempy and the other soil to compare the mediums under the light. One will be a Carnival, of course :cheesygrinsmiley: but I'm torn about the other. Chem Dawg is a top contender and this picture by Hash Hound is making the choice easier. :battingeyelashes:

Damn! She's a beaut! What size pot is that? You have that fabric pot set up as a hempy?

My votes for the Chem. That's a legendary strain. If there is never a Chemdog there would be No Sour Diesel and no Og Kush. .

Good morning everyone, and Happy Sunday! :slide:

I don't know what it is about Sunday's, but I roll out of bed every week feeling affectionate and frisky, ready to hug the world. :laughtwo:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

There, got that out of my system. Lol!

no Sue that is just some Growstone Gnat Nix on the top of the soil in a 5 gl Root Pouch set in a dish pan

Ok.... But that might work as a hempy. In the back of my morning brain is the thought that someone already suggested this on the Hempy Headquarters thread. Someday I'll give one a try. Someday when I've established more control on my passion for propagation. :laughtwo:

I think that's a great idea ;) .

Thank you TS. :hug: I've made my choice.

My votes for the Chem. That's a legendary strain. If there is never a Chemdog there would be No Sour Diesel and no Og Kush. .

See? I wasn't aware of this. I've been tumbling merrily along my cannabis path with little planning and research, and the history of chemovar development is like a foreign language to me. I'm certain as time passes I'll begin to recall more and more. I've heard mention more than once that we could track all these "strains" (we do realize that there are no "strains" in botany, don't we? :thedoubletake: ) we've grown so fond of developing back to something like eight original chemovars.

It makes one think about the theory that it's been cannabis leading us. :laughtwo:

I agree with you. Chem Dawg in the house is too good an opportunity to pass up. I'm fairly certain I'll keep this genetic line going into perpetuity. I'm still considering starting a closet of cuttings like Hash Hound has described the Klone King operates for his garden. I have the perfect box for it, as a matter of fact.

IMG_198332.JPG

It stands 6.5' high with shelves measuring 12" x 14" with two movable wooden shelves and a pegboard backing, which would assist air movement.

IMG_198434.JPG

I could even use the storage boxes as shelves, if necessary. This could easily be transformed into a clone rooting and germination box. I have everything I'd need excepting the curtain to block the front. I've been eyeing this unit for some time, feeling my way to this decision. I think I'll make this my project for the week. Maybe even get it started today. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_198534.JPG

Time to get out there into the world and spread a little more joy around. One of the delights of living in a river valley is the chance to watch the fog banks slowly lift and dissipate in the early morning warmth. Sitting up here in my crow's nest I get a stellar view of the event. This morning's just lifted. I find it almost magical to behold. What a wonderful start to the new day. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Join me in my quest to share the bubbling joy at every opportunity. Let's light up our corner of the universe with the power that expands the cosmos. As a community we display loving in breathtaking ways. Get out there and let that love flow.

I'll be doing my best to keep up with your energy over here in the luscious valley of the Mighty Mon. On with the day! :ciao:

I've heard mention more than once that we could track all these "strains" (we do realize that there are no "strains" in botany, don't we? :thedoubletake: )
I love all the great vibes this Sunday Sue. Here's a little more info people may find interesting.
No strains in botany. You are right. But there are tons of cultivars. So I believe "tracking" these "strains" is really just finding its origins. Think Ancestry dot com for plants. Lmao

Phylos Bioscience - can give you a genetic profile of your variety including closest relatives, clonal relationships, uniqueness score, population origin, variation and distant cultivars.
That's probably generated more towards serious breeders but nonetheless amazing.
I do encourage people to check them out. They also have plant sex test kits that can Identifying male or female in 7-10 day old seedlings.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Happy Growing

Back
Top Bottom