SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Awww Birdie.... gee whiz, you made me tear up there. :hug::hug::hug:
There are just somethings you feel in your gut. We haven't met, but our connection has been proven over and over.
:circle-of-love:if I was a man, I would ask you to be my woman :rofl::laugh::laugh:

There are just somethings you feel in your gut. We haven't met, but our connection has been proven over and over.
:circle-of-love:if I was a man, I would ask you to be my woman :rofl::laugh::laugh:

I can fully appreciate that sentiment. :rofl:

:thumb::circle-of-love::cheer:Whoo hoo the shows is gonna hit the road.:slide: country comfort in a truck that's going back home. vicarious thrills, whoopee:yahoo::Namaste:

And I’ll be in comfort the whole way dynamo. Gosh....what a glorious life I lead. :battingeyelashes:

A real trip not off a Cob, I'm in. Hope it's an adventure.:thumb:

Haha! I hear ya. Those cobs are intense, eh? There’s no way this couldn’t be adventurous. Lol! It’ll be a long haul for me but I’ll be home at the end of it and that’s all that counts to me.

Isn’t it great!!?? :yahoo::surf::yahoo:

Amen to that Amy! :yahoo:

@Tead I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you only get half of the dynamic duo, me. The sweetie will indeed be working.

Heartbreak, but one I was prepared for. We’ll get together as a whole group before long. :hug:

If they can ship seeds from Europe to the States I'm sure you can package up capsules and jars of salve and UPS it north :).

But who to ship it to? I simply can’t ask anyone else to assume the risk. I’ve been thinking of purchasing a box at the local post office, UPS or FedEx store, and that way I could ship to myself before I hop a plane. Then her meds would be here waiting for me and the only risk is mine.

I topped the Royal Gorilla clone today. My first driver has no problem with me transporting them nestled deep in the boxes, so I’ll take both plants. I’ll pack them up first thing Wednesday morning.

“Inside out” was a great laugh with the daughter. Dinner that preceded the movie included the 1/2 bottle of wine I downed. My host kept refilling our glasses. Lol! I like wine, but I get seriously drunk on more than two glasses and I think I had four or five. Lol!

This drunken feeling wears me down quickly. This is one of the reasons I don’t often drink. Open a bottle with me and I’ll keep drinking until we’ve finished the whole thing, another reason I avoid alcohol.

I spent the morning and early afternoon packing, and I’m about 90% done. The afternoon into evening was all entertainment. The rest of the evening will be devoted to getting blitzed on Carnival. The bulk of my harvests is vacuum sealed and packed away, but I saved out enough to get me through until Wednesday morning. :slide:

Oh... pictures of my previous charges now thriving in the attic of my friends. They’re in their 5th week of flower, still enjoying RX Green Technologies.

It was such a blessing to get the chance to see them one more time before I left. We put so much of ourselves into our plants. It was satisfying to see my work contributing to their success with this first serious attempt to grow top-quality cannabis and get away from the street market.

I’m gonna do a quick clean of the bong, take a seat in my living room that looks more like a storage facility, and break out the Carn. I’ll catch up in a bit. :ciao:

I have to share:

I love the organization of packing, and what follows the initial steps of filling boxes is the fitting it all into the moving vehicle. The trailer we’re anticipating is 6’x12’. It made me a little nervous for a few minutes today as I sealed up box after box that maybe I’d overstepped my limits. So I started considering ways to pack more tightly.

One of my challenges is the tower Dale and I built to hold storage bins for specialized supplies. He used it for his model train supplies and I’ve adapted it to hold supplies for processing cannabis, one bin for cobbing, one for capsules, another for pain cream supplies, and so on.

Emptied out it’s just too empty for me.

View media item 1616510
As I considered it I decided to see if it could be used as a base for boxes. It’s sturdy enough, and turned in its side it can be filled.

View media item 1616509
This will work out beautifully! :slide: After I emptied the practice run I determined that there are better ways to pack it. Once I get it into the trailer it’ll be filled to the max and be extremely stable for what sits above it.

View media item 1616511
Did I mention I love the packing and organizing? Lol!

Tuesday evening a friend is coming by to help me shuttle the boxes to the first and second floors to make Wednesday morning go more smoothly. I’m planning to get this trailer packed in less than two hours. I pack with easy moving in mind. Nothing is too heavy to move and most boxes can be passed hand-to-hand down the stairs and through the hallways.

I want me to be the one who runs up and down the stairs, not my crew. The idea of preplanning is to make moving day go so smooth no one can believe it in the end. Lol!

It only took 1.5 hours to get 125 boxes moved from our previous apartment to this, in two trips, and that was coming up the stairs. I don’t have nearly that much going out. :battingeyelashes:

View media item 1616513
My last morning will include transplanting the clones into their transport homes. These babies are hearty as they can be. :circle-of-love:

I say that loading a truck like playing tetris. I've moved a lot of people. Is it strange that I enjoy it?

Wish I was able to join the party, unfortunately Washington is a long way off of your current trajectory.

:passitleft:

She’s going naked!!! It’s Mardi gras!
:theband:
Oh wait... that’s the Sydney Mardi Gras! - wrong city wrong continent!

I was thinking the same thing! LOL!

I say that loading a truck like playing tetris. I've moved a lot of people. Is it strange that I enjoy it?

Wish I was able to join the party, unfortunately Washington is a long way off of your current trajectory.

Oh thanks.... :passitleft:

We could detour, but..... Lol! I'll make it to Washington some day. :battingeyelashes:

So where are your clothes? I don't see clothes on the list!!

She’s going naked!!! It’s Mardi gras!
:theband:
Oh wait... that’s the Sydney Mardi Gras! - wrong city wrong continent!

I was thinking the same thing! LOL!

Remind me to visit Sydney some day. Lol! Tead did mention the naked bike ride through the city, but it may be a year or two before I'm ready to be that open. :rofl:

Clothes are in an unmarked box that shows up on another list. I didn't even realize I hadn't numbered it until this evening when I took a head count.

Way to think outside the box Graytail. :high-five:

Well, the moment has finally come. I can’t put it off any longer. SweetSue National Forest took a final flowering cut today. My voice echoes off the walls now. *sigh*

This is harder than it looks.

Time for a wrap up harvest report.

HARVEST: Candy Cane 5 (Day 98, flip + 58)

First off, I’m a big fan of the fast finishes I’m getting with 10/14 lighting in flower. This was the second-fastest finish of a Candy Cane in my garden.

She cleaned up and washed up easier than any plant in recent history.

While she hung drying I performed an rootopsy. Mighty impressed I was. :blunt:

She took 9 bags, 8 holding 28 grams and a 9th with 14 grams, for a total wet weight of 211 grams.

I get a consistent 25% from my low and slo buds, so I’m figuring the daughter will end up with slightly more than 2 ounces. I’m very happy with that, and so is she. I’ve estimated the totals on my flow sheet because she doesn’t have a scale to check dry weight and I’ll be firmly planted in NOLA by then. :yahoo:

This journal has reached the end of the “Powered By Timber” part. Since beginning on June 24th of this year I’ve harvested 15 plants.

* Devil’s Carnival 1.7 (harvested 7-22): 53.5 grams
* Black D.O.G. (harvested 7-22): 18 grams
* Royal Gorilla 2 (harvested 8-8): 70 grams
* Black D.O.G. 3 (harvested 8-8) 54 grams
* Zamaldelica x Panama (harvested 9-9): 105.6 grams + cob and canary
* Carnival 5 (harvested 9-9): 69 grams
* Mendocino Underdog (harvested 9-14): 25 grams
* Mendocino Underdog 2 (harvested 9-14): ??? Gave it all away
* Dark Devil Auto 8 (harvested 9-14): 32 grams
* Dark Devil Auto 9 (harvested 9-14): 3 grams + cobs
* Royal Cookies (harvested 9-18): 32 grams
* Platinum Scout V2 (harvested 9-18): 27 grams
* Devil’s Carnival 1.8 (harvested 9-18): 32 grams
* Red Diesel (harvested 9-23): 34 grams
* Candy Cane 5 (harvested 10-15): 59 grams

The grand total for the 15 plants is 616.1 grams, or a clean 22 ounces of flower and an assortment of cobs. Not bad for four months work.

This excellent production was brought to us by the generous folks at @TimberGrowLights. I think I speak for all of us when I say :goodjob:

I can’t wait to unpack my Timbers and start all over again. :slide:

The remainder of my garden is living under a mere 46 watts of CFL. I’ll be trimming them back to the quick before the move.

I’m not quite ready to close the door on this journal, but we’re within days of doing so. I’ll probably start a transitional journal to follow the preparations for the move through my next setup, if that’s ok with all of you. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:
Hey Sue.
Hope the move going well.
I been a little out of touch been back home and so much to do here.

Hope you settle in well.

Hey Sue.
Hope the move going well.
I been a little out of touch been back home and so much to do here.

Hope you settle in well.

Life can get in the way, eh? I'm sure it's good to be home.

I have no doubt that I'll slip right into place Grow Bro. Thanks. :hug: I only have a teeny bit of last-minute packing to get done Tuesday evening and I'll be all set to go. When I unpack I'll be so squeeky clean I won't know what to do. Lol! Everything I own was cleaned and dusted before packing.

Fossils! I forgot to list the fossils!

Done!

Whew! They're out of sight on top of the armoire and I kept forgetting to list them. Good way to leave them behind, and they're my two favorites from our now widely-distributed collections. They'll be one of the last things loaded into the trailer.

Ahhh...... a good day. Two more days and I'm gone. The senior group will be heartbroken, but we've been anticipating a speedy departure. One more round of BINGO! to go.

It's been a good life here. I'm ready for the next stage.

WooHoo!

I just figured out how to protect all my mirrors during the move. :yahoo:

And it’ll save space. :yahoo:

I can pack them into the cabinet...

...and use the floor mats to cushion and protect them from shifting.

*sigh of satisfaction*

Now I can go to bed. :battingeyelashes:

Plans coming together!

Hey I was thinking. You know the expresssion “wherever I leave my hat”... ect (was a terrible pop song a couple of decades ago too - apologies to anyone who loves it!)

Anyway, I was thinking that for you, sue, it would be wherever your garden equipment is, that’s your home. So really, you’re still there, and you be home all the way... to your new... home :):cool:

Back
Top Bottom