SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Been a lurker here for a minute. Stumbled upon the low and slow thread where I was first introduced to you Sue. Can't emphasize just how much I love the energy you and others have on this site. Good stuff. I know you're heading out today and just wanted to send some more positive energy y'alls way. Good luck Sue and everyone sharing the adventure! Stay safe and I can't wait to see what this next chapter brings!

:passitleft:

All my smoking stuff is packed away and I won’t have any brownie until 11, so the thought was appreciated.

:passitleft:

If you look in that mirror you can see tomorrow. And what a tomorrow it will be.
:surf:
:goodluck:

What a lovely way to express it Shed. I’ve had moments of utter terror hit, tremors and all, and I’ve simply let it roll without resistance. Those moments are getting easier to get by.

I’ve learned that the emotional response of leaving a place where you’ve been loved and sheltered can be as deep as grief.

Been a lurker here for a minute. Stumbled upon the low and slow thread where I was first introduced to you Sue. Can't emphasize just how much I love the energy you and others have on this site. Good stuff. I know you're heading out today and just wanted to send some more positive energy y'alls way. Good luck Sue and everyone sharing the adventure! Stay safe and I can't wait to see what this next chapter brings!

Why thank you starry. :hug: It certainly is an adventure, and as you can see we all join in the celebration. :yahoo:

It’s almost breathtaking how beautifully the cosmos orchestrated this relocation in ways that gave me all the time I needed to close out my current life and get safely to NOLA. What a team!

I’m feeling so loved. :circle-of-love:

Rollin rollin rollino_O:p:D:cool:;):):peace:

:yahoo: We’re on our way to pick up the trailer. :yahoo:

Oh! I forgot to make the post about the clones. :eek: I’ll be right back. :ciao:

We need to use code names. Sue can be the eagle so we can say things like:

The eagle has flown the nest

Look at that eagle fly (multiple meanings)

The eagle has landed
Yeah because you are moving a person more important than the president (lol)

Sue can be the eagle

Hmmm....
She's arranged a trailer that she gets to pack herself, 3 different pilots to fly her down the road shifting cargo as they go, a landing strip smack dab in the middle of destruction further centered in the middle of and insane culture. As a bonus, I'm sure there will be wrinkles along the way as one has already popped up (apparently U-Haul has forgotten the definition of 'reservation').
Hmmm.... Eagle you say....
Tead might see it with different eye. Seems more akin to those early experimental helicopters that never flew... you know... Leonardo da Vinci style. Perhaps she's got a pyramid shaped parachute for the next wrinkle.

We need to use code names. Sue can be the eagle so we can say things like:

The eagle has flown the nest

Look at that eagle fly (multiple meanings)

The eagle has landed

:rofl:

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhh today is the day!!!!!!!!! :hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love: keep safe.
I know you will have an awesome time on the road. Give a hug to D. For me

I’ll do that Birdie. :hug::hug::hug:

:theband:and the band played on,:slide: let's get this show on the road.:yahoo::love::Namaste:

I’m sitting in the back of the truck listening to my daughter and her best friend chatter in the front. The trailer got moved to an hour away from where it was supposed to be. In another universe that would’ve been a concern, but in my universe it became a time fo my girls to spend some quality time catching up with each other. :battingeyelashes:

@dynamo1 ....start playing... I clear my rusty voice..... Boooooorn to be wiiildeeee... Best road song ever.

:yahoo: WooHoo! :yahoo:

Oh.... clones. :laughtwo:

I was determined to save the Candy Cane genetics and I managed to keep a Royal Gorilla clone alive for this adventure. Now it’s time to secure them for transport.

Being hempy made this rediculously easy. I drenched them thoroughly and then plucked them from the solo cups and dropped them into their individual containers.

Yep....feeling mighty satisfied.

We had to backtrack a bit to buy the 4-plug adapter for the trailer lights. Still haven’t picked up that trailer. Lol! Off we go again. :slide:

Hmmm....
She's arranged a trailer that she gets to pack herself, 3 different pilots to fly her down the road shifting cargo as they go, a landing strip smack dab in the middle of destruction further centered in the middle of and insane culture. As a bonus, I'm sure there will be wrinkles along the way as one has already popped up (apparently U-Haul has forgotten the definition of 'reservation').
Hmmm.... Eagle you say....
Tead might see it with different eye. Seems more akin to those early experimental helicopters that never flew... you know... Leonardo da Vinci style. Perhaps she's got a pyramid shaped parachute for the next wrinkle.

You watch me come through this with ease. :blunt:

None of that phases me. I’m coming home. That’s all that matters. :circle-of-love:

We are on the road! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom