The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Ohhhhh.... Buckaroo..... You have Carnival???? Welcome, once again RedDragon. Have a seat, sit a spell with me. Well, maybe not right this minute, since I'm in the middle of an all-day harvest, from the looks of it. Lol! Baking brownies from the previous harvest later today. The oil mix is sitting in the fridge until 7 tonight. I'm trying to decide if I want to eat one tonight or wait until morning. :hmmmm:

Have you tried brownies, or some other edible concoction with your own harvest RedDragon?

I have indeed. I made some brownies with some OG Kush and they kicked my ass. I have to eat them at night since they tend to knock me out within and hour or so. maybe I should make some with some Carnival. I love the way you write BTW. ;)

I have indeed. I made some brownies with some OG Kush and they kicked my ass. I have to eat them at night since they tend to knock me out within and hour or so. maybe I should make some with some Carnival. I love the way you write BTW. ;)

Flattery will get you everything around here RedDragon. :hug: :love:

HARVEST: Carn2:2, Carn2:3, Carn2:4, Carn1:3

The deed is complete. :blunt: The Carn2 clones were 117 Days old and 67 days in flower. Had I not taken off for Jamaica they might have gone another week or more, but I'm quite content with how it went. I forgot to weigh the Carn2:2, but Carn2:4 came out 72 grams. That still keeps me around the 40 gram mark for a dry estimate.

IMG_44786.JPG

Carn1:3 looks to be giving me in the neighborhood of just around 3/4 ounce. She's got the densest buds from that shelf, and the most interesting smells.

IMG_44798.JPG

The Carn2 clones hanging....

IMG_448014.JPG

Carn1:3 dripping. She was 131 Days, 67 Days in flower.

IMG_448111.JPG

IMG_44828.JPG

IMG_44839.JPG

Super sticky. :yahoo:

IMG_448410.JPG

I trimmed these on the bush. That takes more finesse and I lacked finesse. :laughtwo: There were a few more clippings this time than normal.

IMG_448510.JPG

I'll tentatively schedule Carn1:4 to come down Thursday or Friday, after she dries out completely. I just need to get those mites out of my space.

Now I can scrub the area clean and get it reset for the next step, which is to convert it into a straight-up veg area to feed the tents and tiny closet. Tomorrow I'll be planting something special, but you'll have to wait until I'm ready to announce it. I brought some very special seeds back from Jamaica that I'm so excited about trying.

I'm also starting a new group journal this weekend for the members of our Jamaica trip. All of us brought back some Jamaican seeds gifted by either growers we met or from cannabis sticks we purchased and then sat around tables picking out the seeds because we believed we'd scored some rare Landsbreath. Since we're all HB growers using Doc's kit there's no telling what we'll come up with by the end, but everyone's excited to see what we can make happen.

I managed to grab one single little Jamaican White Ice seed that screamed "I'm a female, take me!!!!"

The call was irresistable. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Still haven't heard from Advanced about the new panel. It took them a while last year too, as I recall. I have a home for it already, so please, don't anyone get your hopes up. mouser already has my commitment for the other Advanced, which has ceased that infernal blinking, my friend. That just leaves the BudMaster to find a new home for, and I'm gonna give mouser first chance at that one if he'd rather.

I need to get outside and walk. I believe that walk will be to my favorite restaurant for a celebratory dinner. :slide: Good grief, I'm hungry. :laughtwo: Thank you all for being here for me. I missed the almost constant interaction, to be honest. :battingeyelashes: :love: I'll be floating around later. When I get back I'll open all those boxes and see what's what.

Until then

:Namaste:

Hi Sue i did as you said and made my self some cannicaps i love them , thanks and the timing was great as my back has popped and these help . :)

P1100124_Small_.JPG
P1100128_Small_.JPG
P1100127_Small_.JPG

:woohoo: :slide: :yahoo:

You made my day. :hug::hug::hug: :love:

I'm thrilled they help you. How many do you take a day? What's the potency? What strain did you use for pain management? Lastly, what carrier oil did you choose, and why?

You know how curious I get. :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:

i used coconut oil as its good fat . good for dry skin also which i have , i found i takes one hour to hit you stoned for nearly three hours then slowly come back , i only take one , i used my cross bred autos, atuo mazar/think big , i used 7 gram to 1/4 cup oil :)

this time im slow cooking longer though , 3 hours , last time was just an hour

i used coconut oil as its good fat . good for dry skin also which u have , i found i takes one hour to hit you stoned for nearly three hours then slowly come back , i only take one , i used my cross bred autos, atuo mazar/think big , i used 7 gram to 1/4 cup oil :)

this time im slow cooking longer though , 3 hours , last time was just an hour

Excellent. :high-five: If you can get some liquid sunflower lecithin and process that like biobombs they'll hit within ten minutes and possibly carry you another hour or so. It might be worth looking into. When you're hurting its nice to have a quick-acting med. if you go that way and need any help with the recipe, stop by and ask, ok?

On my out to dinner, which I decided end to start with a square of cannabutter on dark toast. I find the darker toast masks the canna flavors much better than lighter does.

IMG_448615.JPG

IMG_448712.JPG

By the time I get to the restaurant I'll be soaring again. :yahoo:

HARVEST: Carn2:2, Carn2:3, Carn2:4, Carn1:3

I managed to grab one single little Jamaican White Ice seed that screamed "I'm a female, take me!!!!"

The call was irresistable. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Still haven't heard from Advanced about the new panel. It took them a while last year too, as I recall. I have a home for it already, so please, don't anyone get your hopes up. mouser already has my commitment for the other Advanced, which has ceased that infernal blinking, my friend. That just leaves the BudMaster to find a new home for, and I'm gonna give mouser first chance at that one if he'd rather.

I need to get outside and walk. I believe that walk will be to my favorite restaurant for a celebratory dinner. :slide: Good grief, I'm hungry. :laughtwo: Thank you all for being here for me. I missed the almost constant interaction, to be honest. :battingeyelashes: :love: I'll be floating around later. When I get back I'll open all those boxes and see what's what.

Until then

:Namaste:[/SIZE]

Congratulations on your harvest! Im looking forward to see what everyone brought back from their trip. It must have been a grand adventure for you all :)

As to the light, Im definitely still interested, though if you have a needy grower in mind, please feel free to redirect...especially if it is no longer giving you issues.

Welcome home. Its good to have you back roaming the halls again.

Quite a prize package. Tead, would something like this Terpinator be useful for my hempy grow?

IMG_45349.JPG

That 4x4 GeoPot is gonna come in real handy somewhere in my future. Either that or I pass it on. It certainly won't fit in any of my tents. Lol!

I'll have to drop the final 30 pounds to get into the shirt. I'm planning on that, and the shirt feels like butter against the skin, so I'll keep it with my others until then. :cheesygrinsmiley:.

My grateful thanks to the generous sponsors, Terpinator.com and GeoPot.com. :circle-of-love:

Time for SweetSue to call it a night. I'll see you all in the morning.

Goodnight. :love:

If someone wants the gallon of Terpinator I won in the Nug of the Year contest, and you think you might be excited to test it out, and hopefully post about it, just pm me to let me know. The Geopot and Terpinator stuff doesn't ship to Canada. I think you have to be in the US. I already rerouted the Geopot stuff.

Just gonna bump this because I really am curious on your mix. I know your pages move fast and this was just missed. Happy Sunday! :volcano-smiley:

Good to see you gained what you needed on your olli day mun. :ganjamon:

That hempy faired well, Did you leave premixed nutes for it? What is your fresh nutes mix? 8/16 8/14 ? 6/9 lol thats what these two are on 6ml micro 9ml bloom. going to do 7/9 then 8/9 seen a few Ca spots.

Tangie from fast buds D40 coco dtw

Tangie_day_40.jpg

Stone Dragon offspring in a solo cup coco dtw

SDO.jpg

Things to do Laters Babe lol :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom