Th3 2 weed guru's at chronicmus eve

DankCloset

well me and my buddy have decided to join forces and rub 2 brain cells together to make a tiny fire, anyway we decided we would grow, so we sat down and went through the seeds we had, we optioned Master Kush, Sweet tooth, and White widow x Ice, so we came up with this, we would start the master kush, wait till i moved than do the White Widow X Ice under 1000watt hps+mh combo, and save the sweet tooth till the end of winter, than move em outdoors when it comes time. i have pics of our Master Kush, its 2 months old, and it is female, we have identified that, so we switched it back to veg via 18/6 on a timer, veg it out more, than throw it in flowering when my cool tube gets here. got pics whenever the error gets fixed or what evers goin on.

Re: Th3 2 weed guru's at chronicmus eve..

well i got pics of the master kush pending so i'll post em when they go through, i also went over there last night and took a clone.

here's one pic.
100_1604.JPG

i got some more comin.. this plant i think is 2 months old. and is in a 5 gal grow bag. i think, i dont remember what we put it in lol !!!

this is master kush X sativa hermie. cool tube? over the light? no thats a big ass fluoro. iam gonna put it under the 420watt hps, this plant gets the whole light, i got 1 clone of this female in veg under the 1000watt mh..

andrew199@fro said:
Cool Tube?????
This is a cool tube I made using a bake-a-round bread baker bought off ebay for $15.00 after shipping.

cool_tube_2_.JPG

And here it is running. It's the one in the middle. It has a 400watt MH bulb in it and those are 2 70watt HPS's hanging off to each side at angles. It was a rick rigged set-up to keep things going until I finished making my 1k light. This cool tube ran so cool that you could actually hold the glass in your hand after a hour of it being on.
cool_tube_and_70watters_1_.JPG

What kinda fan do you have cooling the tube? I rigged a fan up to mine but it doesn't stay that cool. I mean i could hold it i guess but i wouldn't call it cool. but it gets the job done.

Ganjarden said:
What kinda fan do you have cooling the tube? I rigged a fan up to mine but it doesn't stay that cool. I mean i could hold it i guess but i wouldn't call it cool. but it gets the job done.

this is exactly what i wanted to know? is it just a fan or is it hooked up to a cooler air vent? :smokin:

this is a really good idea and would love to know more

No problem andrew199, anytime I can help don't hesitate to ask.

I took the fan out of a swamp cooler that was 3 speeds. I used the high setting which I believe was around 400cfm. I only used the light for 1 week then I cannabilized the socket from it and away it went into the surplus shed with all the other stuff I've accumulated. It just wasn't bright enough IMO. It was a brand new MH bulb but a specialty one because it's shaped like a HPS. I've got so much extra stuff I can't believe it. lol

Hey dank, it's healthy but you call it a "hermie?" If so, why clone a unstable plant? Or have I misunderstood again.lol

they were in theory supposed to be femenized, but i dont know how well it worked, although the first seed we tried was in fact female, well the thing is, i dont know if its unstable as i have only done one seed, and not yet to flower, we just sexed it, the clone died cuz i didnt get the humidity dome over there in time, i got called into work :( although the humidity dome is there now, more clones to come :D hey, when you go to post a copy of a recipe, post one here too plz so lackey.mcslacker doesnt have to go lookin for it?ty

i actually have access to the exact same fan. i have 2 swamp coolers. industrial. from a nursery.

just had a thought, if you look at a 600watt mh bulb there pretty small, i believe it would fit the tube.
infact i bet that would fit up too a 600watt hps

Back
Top Bottom