Thawk's 2nd All LED Soil Grow Hammerhead - Agent Orange - Big Buddha - Blue Cheese

Re: Thawk's 2nd All LED Soil Grow Hammerhead - Agent Orange - Big Buddha - Blue Chees

Alright guys I know I said it was going to be it was a couple days but I saw some new crystallization today and just felt like posting some cola photos. Hope you enjoy, here's the first which is an agent orange, not too many yet...
DSC003194.JPG

Here is the small big Buddha, it is looking really nice for its size
DSC003256.JPG

DSC003266.JPG

DSC003163.JPG

And my personal favorite, the Hammerhead
DSC003235.JPG

DSC003204.JPG

DSC003153.JPG

Alright guys another update soon, happy smoking guys ;)

Re: Thawk's 2nd All LED Soil Grow Hammerhead - Agent Orange - Big Buddha - Blue Chees

That hammerhead looks like a bamf for sure, youll get at least 3 o's from that set up i bet.

Is that mylar on the walls?

Yea the hammerhead is coming along very nicely, all of them are making good progress, I went and got some beastie blooms and come cha ching to add in with the tiger bloom, hoping to see them explode and get really sticky. Sadly if I got only 3 o's out of that room I'd probably just give up haha, hoping to get closer to that per plant, but I'm still learning. Planning on putting up some more pics today or tomorrow. No the shiny material is just the reflective film that is already over top of the insulation board I bought. At lowes in 4x8 sheets for 9 dollars.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips about how to increase trichome production, I have been seeing them start to come in recently but it is almost week 6 and I have seen other grows that are twice as sticky in half the time... I feel like the lighting is more than sufficient. M assumption is that the humidity being high and the hot temps they suffered the first 4 weeks of flower have kept them from producing the trichomes I am looking for. Hopefully the ones that are closing in on week 3 will do much better, I added some DampRid buckets to try and get my humidity down and I am trying to run the room in the mid 80's since I have some CO2 in there. If anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Alright this time for another update. It is almost week 6 of flowering for the first batch, and week 3 for the second. The clones are coming along well, only one did not take root and died on me, and they are showing some nice growth. I am going to start giving them some liquid lit/penetrator spray this week, hopefully they will sprout up pretty soon so I can time the harvest and the move from veg to flower right. The first batch is looking nice and I have now incorporated a tbsp of molasses in with my waterings as well, hoping to see a solid increase in bud size. The beginnings of the buds are starting to show now and I have no idea what happens from here so any help is appreciated. Going to get pics now.

Airing guys here are some pics, starting with some of the clones, then the family in the flowering room, which are looking pretty nice.
DSC003516.JPG
DSC003287.JPG
now some of the little big Buddha, excited for this one a LOT!!!
DSC003266.JPG

DSC003313.JPG

DSC003413.JPG

DSC003384.JPG

That last one looked extra sticky :)
Now a few more of diff ones, starting with hammerhead, then on to the agent orange that is only three weeks that looks great. Then just a few diff plants.
DSC003323.JPG
DSC003504.JPG

DSC003486.JPG

DSC003355.JPG

Jus a couple weeks to go, gotta get prepared for harvest.

great looking garden. This is random, but you said you were using CO2. Idk if you run it at night, but if you do Id stop. They don't use hardly any CO2 at night thanks to respiration, and the absence of light. We always have to turn it off at night in the algae lab I work at.

The scale you're at right now is very impressive for a first grow! good luck with harvest.

Well the co2 I am using is in a bag, it is called exhale and it is a fungi that naturally produces co2 for a few months. I do not think that the fungi is activated when there is no sun, regardless I have no way to turn it on or off, I just let it do it's thing. Tank you for the advice though. Thanks I'm getting excited just unsure when to start flushing

Starting to fill in, should be seeing some nice buds here shortly, about the co2 thing I use it also but I use an aquarium co2 generator, it has a air pump on it connected to my timer so it shuts off when the lights are off, anyway can't wait to see how the girls turnout
U

Alright guys time for another update, I took some pics yesterday while I was watering. It looked like enough time had gone by to warrant a difference from last tine but still I am unsure how far they have to go before they ae ready. I really don't see them being covered in bud next week... But we will have to see. Anyways starting off here are some pic of the hammerheads starting with the LED one to the CFL one to the Plasma Induction one.
DSC003818.JPG
DSC003823.JPG
DSC003854.JPG
DSC003871.JPG
DSC003932.JPG
DSC003952.JPG

The last one under the plasma induction looks awful sandy :420:
Now here are some of the agent orange's... The buds are starting to come in and they smell like Clementine oranges...Yum!]

DSC003844.JPG
DSC003894.JPG
DSC004015.JPG

The next few are some big Buddha, ending with my favorite little runt
DSC003963.JPG
DSC003977.JPG
DSC004007.JPG

And here is one of the Hammerheads that is from the second cyce that is just looking amazing!
DSC003903.JPG

Finally one last shot of the veg room and some newly repotted clones
DSC004035.JPG

Ok guys, going to water with only water and molasses today, but I read somewhere today that flowering time is from the emergence of the first pistils, which would mean im a good week farther away than I thought, is that true?

Hey guys what's up, haven't done an update in a while as you can see. Its taking a it longer than I estimated so hopefully soon it will be close. Tried a couple quick dried buds off the bottom of the baby Buddha and was ripped.

Is the Agent Orange bud you posted in BotM from this run? That AO is some super orange smelling stuff. How did your grow room smell with all of the plants? I've heard that the AO will 'cover' the smell of the rest of the plants.

No this is actually two agent orange runs before, I figured out a few things to help out considerably, the nugs in nug of the month got cut on the 4th I think? As far as smell it is strong, but actually the weakest of the three I have in there. Big Buddha blue cheese plain stinks but it still is covered up by the hammerhead. The room always smells like musky skunky fruit. I haven't had any time to update this grow, but I'm hving a bubblegummer issue right now.

Guys you can close this journal, I will be starting a massive, 10 strain 2 Liter Hempy grow soon so hopefully everyone will stop in. Thanks for viewing guys

Thanks juicy,

and fr anyone who is viewing after, Here was some end product:
Agent Orange
DSC004434.JPG

DSC004874.JPG
DSC004864.JPG

HammerHead:
DSC004655.JPG
DSC004353.JPG
DSC004674.JPG

Come see my new one guys, in the sig

Hi Thawk, great grow brother :thumb:

I am about to start hammerhead and no name from med seeds.. i just wondered if you have any advice for me? mainly in regards to your ec, ph etc - yours looked imply amazing and would love a similar result.

Back
Top Bottom