The Alberta Growers Lounge

Hell yeah brother you showed me how to grow, it's nice knowing there are regular people out there growing , let me know if that hash cookie did anything for ya , maybe we will grab a beer here sometime brother
The wife and I will eat them tonight and will be sure to let you know how it goes!! There isn’t any surprises in there is there..? Like maybe some magic mushrooms? :rofl: Haha just playing!!

Yeah we should definitely go have a beer soon!! Maybe next week if you’re still on site we will have to go have a liquid lunch! Haha winky face!

The wife and I will eat them tonight and will be sure to let you know how it goes!! There isn’t any surprises in there is there..? Like maybe some magic mushrooms? :rofl: Haha just playing!!

Yeah we should definitely go have a beer soon!! Maybe next week if you’re still on site we will have to go have a liquid lunch! Haha winky face!
No just hash , haha my wife freaked out I was fine

3FECBE76-D5DC-4D70-AF9A-45B61F8220CD.jpeg

Looking forward to this warmer weather next week!

It would be nice to see a bit of a meltdown.

Northern Alberta here. Got a few fem autos outside again this summer but the weather sure has been different than last year. Much cooler and damper than last year so I'm blaming that on my plants being shorter than last years. They seemed to love the heat domes in late June/early July but no wheres near as hot this summer.

The tallest in the middle is just 26" tall. Last year the same strain, Mazarilla by Urban Legends, got to 32". These are my F1 fems going this year. I used STS to make some copies from two different mothers. The 'A' plants. two on the right are shorter than the 'c' plants. The 'B' plant was the pollen donor out of the 3 I sprouted. Working on F2s to share with the breeder and hunt for the best pheno.

The shorter ones now have side branches taller than the main cola and none were topped.

MazPatch090822A.JPG

These are the two I harvested last Sept. 11. I trimmed off all the fan leaves just before taking this pic so hoping this year's girls are as phat as these. Got 6oz off each so not a huge yield but if I do a bunch of them next year I can grow less inside and save on expensive power. Already slowing down on the indoor.

ReadyToCropMazarilla.JPG

We had a killer frost just a few days after I chopped them so the timing was perfect! The one on the right is a poor yielding CBD fem auto and will not be grown again. I just got some 20:1 CBD fem autos that I'll play with over the winter and maybe plant outside next year if they work out well.

HungGirls01.JPG

:peace:

Good day my Alberta Growmigos!

Something I'd like to bring to your attention.

A relatively short time of a year ago, I was paying 7 cents / kwh for electricity. At the beginning of Summer that went up to 17 cents / kwh. Looking at my bill today, it has gone up to a whopping 35 cents / kwh!!! In one year that has multiplied by a factor of 5! Now dont that make your brown eyes blue?

Check you bills Gro cha chos. Im going to go kick something over now.

Good day my Alberta Growmigos!

Something I'd like to bring to your attention.

A relatively short time of a year ago, I was paying 7 cents / kwh for electricity. At the beginning of Summer that went up to 17 cents / kwh. Looking at my bill today, it has gone up to a whopping 35 cents / kwh!!! In one year that has multiplied by a factor of 5! Now dont that make your brown eyes blue?

Check you bills Gro cha chos. Im going to go kick something over now.
Thanks Baron.
Stacey wasn't too pleased with the last bill.
I'll check that.
But what can we do?
Solar?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Thanks Baron.
Stacey wasn't too pleased with the last bill.
I'll check that.
But what can we do?
Solar?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Grin and take it.

Back
Top Bottom