The Alberta Growers Lounge

PXL_20221222_125033500.jpg

Just blew into Texas at 9:30 am it’s now 11:am dropped from 15c to 0c no bike ride today.
No offence man but I don’t feel bad for you. They just said on the radio it’s -53 with the windchill here. If I tried to take my bike out right now it would crumble into pieces.

I wish my friend if it was only 0 below I would be tarps off flashing my barrel to all the lady's , it's so cold when I pee outside It makes a stalagmite
No offence man but I don’t feel bad for you. They just said on the radio it’s -53 with the windchill here. If I tried to take my bike out right now it would crumble into pieces.
-10c now didn’t check wind chill . How’s @HashFart been doing besides freezing ? I can’t take cold weather anymore or I’d still be the old die hard that rides in rain and snow . Has anyone heard from @Backlipslide ?
@Cplchris somebody needs to feel bad for me this is Texas it needs to be 21c to 28c . Was hoping last year when it did this it would kill all the fungus gnats off at the organic farm but I think they tripled up on us .

Has anyone heard from @Backlipslide ?
He pops ups every now and then on facebook - he looks as goofy as he ever did!!!! :rofl: :thedoubletake::rofl:
I think he might be taking a break from growing since his second child arrived - I'm just guessing at that!!

-10c now didn’t check wind chill . How’s @HashFart been doing besides freezing ? I can’t take cold weather anymore or I’d still be the old die hard that rides in rain and snow . Has anyone heard from @Backlipslide ?
@Cplchris somebody needs to feel bad for me this is Texas it needs to be 21c to 28c . Was hoping last year when it did this it would kill all the fungus gnats off at the organic farm but I think they tripled up on us .
It's hard to feel for a guy , we experience the hottest summers and coldest winters , haven't seen backlip in awhile brother I could find out what he's up to ...... How have you been west hippie , I need to get back into some journals here , I take some time off the grow show to move and yadda yadda and I'm out of the 420 loop

It's hard to feel for a guy , we experience the hottest summers and coldest winters , haven't seen backlip in awhile brother I could find out what he's up to ...... How have you been west hippie , I need to get back into some journals here , I take some time off the grow show to move and yadda yadda and I'm out of the 420 loop
Giving up on running a farm sunup to sundown work, lost my ass this year so I turned the land over to a custom bailer . I don’t have a journal at the moment, waiting on some candy kush to pop before I get started . It won’t be hard for you to do some more of those awesome grows . Hadn’t had a bike in 12 years and have been enjoying it till ET let Eliot loose on us . I have a lot of journals to catch up on .

Giving up on running a farm sunup to sundown work, lost my ass this year so I turned the land over to a custom bailer . I don’t have a journal at the moment, waiting on some candy kush to pop before I get started . It won’t be hard for you to do some more of those awesome grows . Hadn’t had a bike in 12 years and have been enjoying it till ET let Eliot loose on us . I have a lot of journals to catch up on .
I get that , candy kush sounds good , I just a got some seedling out of the ground hoping to set up my flower tent soon here

NW Alberta. 5 hours northwest of Edmonton. Do you do all your growing outside?

I'm about the same up near Peace River on a small acreage. Growing indoors here since '01 and just started getting into outdoor autos 3 years but now there's hemp being grown about 6 miles from my place. Last summer's girls are all full of seed and still hanging downstairs 'cause I'm too pissed off to bother trimming them up. I'll get around to it but damn!

Full of bugs too tho there wasn't visible damage on the plants there were all sorts stuck in the resin and bunches of aphids under bud leaves etc so made trimming one of the 5 even harder than usual for indoor plants.

Getting some opium poppy seeds for this summer! :)

Happy New Year!

:peace:

I'm about the same up near Peace River on a small acreage. Growing indoors here since '01 and just started getting into outdoor autos 3 years but now there's hemp being grown about 6 miles from my place. Last summer's girls are all full of seed and still hanging downstairs 'cause I'm too pissed off to bother trimming them up. I'll get around to it but damn!

Full of bugs too tho there wasn't visible damage on the plants there were all sorts stuck in the resin and bunches of aphids under bud leaves etc so made trimming one of the 5 even harder than usual for indoor plants.

Getting some opium poppy seeds for this summer! :)

Happy New Year!

:peace:
Happy new year my friend! Peace river is not far from me at all. I like that little town very nice. Other than the jail there of course haha. I haven’t tried growing outside yet… but maybe this year😀

Spring time in Alberta!! I still have two feet of snow on my front lawn… (North facing house, doesn’t see much sun). It’s also snowing right now. Good times in Alberta!!

What’s everybody got going on?
I’m itching to start growing again. But I know better, and it would be premature for me to start growing right now.

Spring time in Alberta!! I still have two feet of snow on my front lawn… (North facing house, doesn’t see much sun). It’s also snowing right now. Good times in Alberta!!

What’s everybody got going on?
I’m itching to start growing again. But I know better, and it would be premature for me to start growing right now.
7 feet high on the front lawn.
3 feet at the door right after I shoveled.
I don't know about Alberta but Ontario is still in the middle of winter. 🤪
Stay warm Amigo.

Screenshot_20230402-160812_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230402-113425_Chrome.jpg

This is my greenhouse right this minute.
Can you see it?
F9DBEB19-5F9F-4297-B32E-2EF0F3FE95BB.png

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom