The Deep Water Culture Home

Ok So I am making my final purchases within the next two weeks before I get things up and running. Can anyone Recommend a GOOD PH, TDS and PPm Meter? They can be different of course not all in one. I have been looking @ the Hanna combo meter but its expensive. Looking to spend about 200Max on these meters with calibration fluids included. I could do 250 but that is max. ANY help is appreciated. Would like the meters to be durable for about 3-5 grows at least would be awesome. :) :thanks:

smokedabong, Keep the girlfriend happy !! Do what she wants , it's hard to find a good one ! Mine can take care of my plants when I'm gone and she won't smoke any weed unless I'm there !! Good gf nice gf !! :peace: don't be a Mel, lol

lol mine is a good one but she will smoke my weed while i'm gone small price to pay for a good woman shhhh just don't tell her that my stash will be gone lol :roorrip: peace

Ok So I am making my final purchases within the next two weeks before I get things up and running. Can anyone Recommend a GOOD PH, TDS and PPm Meter? They can be different of course not all in one. I have been looking @ the Hanna combo meter but its expensive. Looking to spend about 200Max on these meters with calibration fluids included. I could do 250 but that is max. ANY help is appreciated. Would like the meters to be durable for about 3-5 grows at least would be awesome. :) :thanks:

i'm using a bluelab truncheon it does it all apart from your ph :roorrip: peace

Let me advise you to look for meters that do come with batteries and do come with calibration solutions, or get the calibration solution separate. I also advise NOT to get a combo pH/ppm meter. Get TWO Meters. I like HANNA and SUNLEAVES mfgs meters. A great ppm meter can be found for $64 to $80, and a good pH meter can be found for less than $50.

thanks alien i've been floating about the last couple of weeks now i'm working again it's time to pull my head out my arse and earn some cash without havin to buy weed :roorrip: peace

Let me advise you to look for meters that do come with batteries and do come with calibration solutions, or get the calibration solution separate. I also advise NOT to get a combo pH/ppm meter. Get TWO Meters. I like HANNA and SUNLEAVES mfgs meters. A great ppm meter can be found for $64 to $80, and a good pH meter can be found for less than $50.

Cool and thanks :) Just learned that TDS reads in PPM so I only need 2 lol thought i needed three different meters. I think im going to go with the Ph tester and TDS tester. Got some floating temp sticks so that not a issue. :thanks:

Always lurking. Keepin my eye on you guys. Outdoor grow is scary big. Indoor grow both soil and bubble doing fine. Soil about 18 days away from primo.

I see no reason to NOT close my 1800 page, 18000 posts SH Deep Water Culture thread there.

Annoys me that Tom-420 is answering all the Deep Water Culture - Roseman questions, after he called us all names and started the invasion there.
He's trying to be your clone, except he doesnt have the knowledge. btw, I havent seen that damn bird over there. Did someone fry him up?...lol:nicethread:

I got my Greg Green bible two days ago and was reading on soil since I know just enough to be dangerous. Just looking for the book to keep me out of the weeds except the ones I want to smoke.

Also switched to Fox Farm nutes for the soil. Got the quart trio. I'll save the expensive stuff (AN - sensi) for my bp. Wasn't happy with the grow rate in soil on the AN but it might just be the difference between hydro and soil in veg. Now we'll see!

More playtoys! I need more playtoys! LOL! Wife is starting to look at me when I go to the mailbox with that "what did you buy now" look. Just need to remind her of the cost of crappy bud locally and she'll calm down! If that doesn't do it, I'll slip her a bowl of my stash with some hash and when she wakes up she'll forget what she was thinking about. I'm a man with a plan! A long, long range plan! LOL!

Speaking of playtoys, I use the sunleaves meters (PH-200 and Com-100 - bought the solution seperately) after a couple of false starts with the cheaper models.

Back
Top Bottom