The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters
Those are some beautiful nugs Nic. Good luck on the reveg. Are you going to make the feminized seeds with the reveged plants?
Thanks 4x4, yea man i plan to use the reveg girls to make the fem seeds. Im going to reveg all of them but only keep the queen Tut and the best ghost train haze based on which one has the best smoke after a 3 week cure. . :passitleft:

Only tip i can think of for revegging is be sure not to overwater they seem to slow down on their uptake while transitioning back to veg. O and leave a couple popcorn nugs to provide a nice green bit to reveg from. Man all your plants are so awesome!
Good tips Lex. I will go easy with the H2O and leave the popcorn buds too. Thanks for the comps man. :passitleft:

Those look phenomenal, good smokin' i'll bet!!:lot-o-toke: Happy Memorial Day weekend!!

PS Nicholas, I started "The Alchemist" a couple of days ago, so far a fun read. Enjoy the fruits of your labors and always keep it green!!

Lookin great Flamel. That Tut is super bomb! Nice job! Gotta love a reveg, you got this! Ive never had something not reveg when I tried...it's easy! Happy Weekend!

Peace

Trig
Thanks for the confidence booster triggle. Happy weekend to you too :passitleft:i will smoke a bowl of the tut in your honor.
Those look phenomenal, good smokin' i'll bet!!:lot-o-toke: Happy Memorial Day weekend!!

PS Nicholas, I started "The Alchemist" a couple of days ago, so far a fun read. Enjoy the fruits of your labors and always keep it green!!
Thanks budman. These buds are just dry enough to smoke and already my new favorite! Man your going to enjoy the Alchemyst series. I need to read them all again. I love a good book. I see you have a new journal going. On my way :passitleft: happy Memorial day to you also, we must never forget the men and women who gave their lives for our freedom.

Two of the Ghost Train Haze were harvested day 75. The buds look and smell better then my wife on our wedding night lol. Well almost :laughtwo:. I did leave the popcorn buds on both plants for the summer reveg/seedmaking project. Im going to harvest the Tut and maybe the Jack Herer today. The stats on the JH say 50-60 days and its day 77 today, it still doesnt look done acording to the trichomes and the pistils, idk. The last remaining GTH also has a few white pistils but she will get a haircut on day 80 regardless.

GTH re-veg
image12966.jpeg
image12967.jpeg
image12968.jpeg
image12969.jpeg
image12970.jpeg
image12971.jpeg

A couple dried nuggets taken a week ago ready to be smoked.
image12973.jpeg

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Im going to go load the bowl. If im not back in 10 minutes call 911.

You better wake up and smell the real flavor, cause 911 is a fake lifesaver..

All quiet on the Flammel front.. :passitleft: how's things bro? I'm thinking there's no GTH left, you've spent the last week attached to your ceiling, lol.... :passitleft:

Howdy partners :cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft: i come bearing gifts!

All buds are harvested and drying slowly. 3 ghost train haze and 1 Tut are in the reveg process.

This is the Jack Herer cut on day 77. I was happily surprised when the buds really fattened up and got sticky during the last 2 weeks of flower. The buds have a soft musky smell.
image13198.jpeg
image13201.jpeg
image13202.jpeg

The shower
image13203.jpeg

Happy sunday! FYI Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit are on all day today on TNT. :laughtwo:

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

All quiet on the Flammel front.. :passitleft: how's things bro? I'm thinking there's no GTH left, you've spent the last week attached to your ceiling, lol.... :passitleft:
haha you must have been writing this the same time I was doing an update. I still have most of the gth left man. I have to admit I do luv it though.:tokin: I just been busy since winter is finally over and I can go outside now. The work never ends. Good thing i have some good weed that makes work fun. Now i just need some good friends to go camping and fishing with. :passitleft:

I'll go camping and fishing man, lol.... Well done on the harvest mate..

I'll go camping and fishing man, lol.... Well done on the harvest mate..

Meet me at these coordinates next Friday 36.8888 degrees N, 85.0493 degrees W, bring
a boat and some weed. I'll bring the worms :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:haha.

You just don't know how much I love my Jack Herer.....was my second bowl today.

This is looking so good to me Nick....

image13202.jpeg
Thats music to my ears jim. A few more days and I will load up a bowl. :passitleft:
Damn boy, they all look good :passitleft:
If they were half as nice as you think they are, they'ed be twice as nice as they are now :tokin::passitleft:

Congratulations!!!:thumb:Now you can sleep without any worries about your girls:bravo:
Howdy partners :cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft: i come bearing gifts!

All buds are harvested and drying slowly. 3 ghost train haze and 1 Tut are in the reveg process.

This is the Jack Herer cut on day 77. I was happily surprised when the buds really fattened up and got sticky during the last 2 weeks of flower. The buds have a soft musky smell.
image13198.jpeg
image13201.jpeg
image13202.jpeg

The shower
image13203.jpeg

Happy sunday! FYI Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit are on all day today on TNT. :laughtwo:

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

What are we catching in China?

What are we catching in China?
:rofl:Those coordinates should take you to the backwoods of Kentucky near Lake Cumberland. Ever see the movie Deliverance? Lol. Lake Cumberland has good fishing for Stripers, which are a type of bass. They are great fighters and fun to catch. :passitleft:

Put me at xiachong in China, lol...

Back
Top Bottom