It has been 14 days since uppotting into Gaia soil. The plants are doing well and I should see them start to veg vigorously over the next week.

Brix levels are 12.5-13.5, so not great but at least healthy. The calcium line indicated that calcium was adequate, but barely, so they will get a big dose of EWC and some mulch, which I didn't want to apply yet, but it's needed now, so they get it now.

They also get their 1st topdressing. The instructions say 3 tbsp per gallon monthly, but thats 21 tbsp, or 1 and 1/3 cups. So I will divvy it up weekly. 5 tbsp/week.

I will also brew a microbe tea consisting of RO water, molasses, kelp, and EWC. I will bubble the molasses and kelp for 24 hours, then dump in the EWC for another 18-24 hours.

Boosting microbes should help raise brix levels. EWC also brings calcium.

I have family visiting, so none of this will start until tomorrow, when I will also strap the gals into their final resting places.

That will be a challenge with 3 very different shaped plants, but I will figure something out to best share the light.

I tried manifolding outdoors a few years ago. I had to cull some males and I can't remember if I actually harvested a manifolded plant. It's so neat. If I grow photoperiod plants again I will try it again for sure.
I like it because every cola is uniformly large, which makes trimming and drying easy, it is also easy to remove lower larf as it develops, and it comes with similar canopy benefits that scropping brings, but you get to pick your number of colas and the plants are portable, whereas a scrogged plant is held in place by the net.

4 plants of 8 colas each fills a 4 x 4 or a 5 x 5 perfectly.

On a sad note Carmen, I have decided to not do an outdoor auto run this year. It was going to be over $300 for seeds.

All the soil, pots, and space required is getting given to my veggie patch. I am going to grow a lot of veggies in containers this year.

The auto's would likely have been somewhat Indica to get the colors I want, so the weed would either be given away or fed to the worms, so I am growing veggies instead. $300+ was too much form worm food.

I may grow a TMSC clone or 2 tho😎.

If I cut a clone this week, it should be able to give me another clone that needs to be cut on June 1st to see the outdoors around the 1st day of summer.

I'm for putting LC-18 outside after cutting a few clones. Just saying.
If I can get her healthy, then that is a for sure. If she isn't healthy by mid April, I will pop a seed of LC-18 for the next tent grow, and cut a clone or 2 for outdoors.

Hey Gee!! Everything is looking good. Can't wait to see them get heavy with some fat nuggets of stickiness!! Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️

Hey Gee!! Everything is looking good. Can't wait to see them get heavy with some fat nuggets of stickiness!! Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay😊✌️👊. Today is more Family stuff, so hopefully tonight or tomorrow I can get them fully prepped for flower. Some fat Mutant plants would be grande😊

@Gidorah , hows the crop coming? Have you harvested yet?
Hey Gee. Yup, chopped them last Sunday. Put the Acapulco Gold and the biggest Eleven Roses in a paper bag in the fridge to dry. The rest is hanging in the tent. Will update and compare quality of taste and smoke from the "lotus cure" to the conventional method.
Going to the store today to get the outdoor grow area prepped. Sorry to hear about your autos not happening, look forward to the clones though!

20240323_165552.jpg

Here's The Gang tonight.

RV1 on the left has been strapped down and now sprawls 2.5' x 5' taking one half of the 5 x 5 to herself, Iklwa is in the back right, I flexed her tops apart with some tie-downs today, and up front is RV2 who is rather unruly right now, as I released some of her restraints and never got around to properly strapping her down, so tomorrow morning I will finish that and then start de-branching all 3.

There is an incredible amount of side branching going on.

20240323_170752.jpg

Here they are from the other side.

20240323_170816.jpg

Here is RV2 up top and Ikky down bottom.

20240323_170455.jpg

Here they are from the other side. Ikky is up top now.

20240323_170518.jpg

And then there is RVDV1. She is gorgeous. The pic's don't do her any justice. Her colas are perfect.

20240323_170234.jpg

From the other side.

20240323_165610.jpg

Here is a cola.

20240323_165803.jpg

And another.

20240323_165858.jpg

There are so many clones like this just waiting to be cut.

I tried it only once. Zippy and laid back! A busy mind and body that will do what I please so far. Very cool! Not a big yielder. 88 grams of bud for 1.14 of rosen.
It's not always about quantity👍. Once you have more than enough, quality becomes the goal😎. I bet it's cool stuff.

Back
Top Bottom